Want to save the white race

>Want to save the white race
>Only women who ever show interest are Asian

Any robots in the same boat? Why is it so hard to find a cute white gf?

Attached: 1332891448444.jpg (2475x1650, 716K)

>Want to save the white race

Why? Just do what makes you happy and get a nice asian gf. better investment in the long run anyways.

>soulless happa kids
>good long term investment
Asian gf's are the dating equivalent of day trading. They're never meant to last.

Are you trying to imply that Asians aren't white?

Asian girls are fucking annoying and totals rats. Stay away from them.

pls date me i'll do anything

you're probably a 5/10 meaning you're not good enough for white women.

you've been brainwashed by eurasiantiger. good parents=good kids. regardless of race.

you're rolling the dice with a hapa male if he ends up asian looking. do you really want an ugly asian kid for a son

Hell you run a big risk of him going on a killing rampage or something and the odds of him becoming a full blown robot are basically 100%.

Its just not worth it. If it aint white it aint right.

>tfw no girls show interest even though I'm a white guy with green eyes who is at least average

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 482K)

look at nicolas cage, he has to start caring about asian male issues that he would never think about twice if he had kids with a white woman

do you really want to have to worry about your insecure asian son? dont do this to yourself

Attached: article-2474719-18F1459A00000578-819_634x826.jpg (634x826, 121K)

God happas aren't even NPC's. What's a step lower than NPC?

assets/textures/objects not sure

>most recent mass shooters have been white/non-hapas
>one hapa male goes on a shooting ramapage from 4 years ago and now its destined that all hapa males are mass shooters

>odds of him becoming a full blown robot are basically 100%.
funny because mixed people make up less than 5% of this boards population. Also, hapas are extremely well off in terms of financial and educational status. They make more money than your average black and Mexican person who work low end wagie Jobs.

I like Asians because most of them Ive talked to have been aware of whats going on in the world and whos behind it.
Had a great Korean friend in high school, he didnt really talk much with anyone in the class so Id say some absurd bullshit to him and he would know what I was talking about so we became pretty good friends talking about real shit. He got some btc from his older brother back in 2010, at one point he had 50k even showed me his wallet when I was at his house.
Our greatest moment was when we had a project in our English class with cop wife as teacher, we decided to discuss black crime statistics and how they relate to more shooting and arrests. He did most of the hard work and I did the standing up and telling the class about it. Teacher gave us an A+ and told the class we are making a good point lol
Basically my point is that I personally felt more comfortable and accepted when I was hanging out with him and his brother than I ever have hanging out with other white guys so Im imagining it would be similar for Asian women.

Most are alright simply because they distance themselves from degenerate culture.

Artificial wombs and gene editing are the future of the white race. Abandon your hopes of getting a white GF.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I doubt we'll ever manipulate genes to the point where we can create soulful, intelligent Europeans from bugs.

I'll train him up on shooting and survival techniques.

> Asians
I am more of a jungle fever guy myself.

Attached: 1533401368153.jpg (961x1200, 314K)

People like to throw Deniro's kids around, but I'd rather take my chances with a superior black woman than an Asian beta factory.

Attached: gandolfiniFamily.jpg (1536x1749, 620K)

The problem is the good parents part. White men who can't get normal women are the ones who go for Asians, and mentally deranged Asian women are self-hating enough to have low standards if the guy is white. Result is low quality.

WM/BF kids are always giga chads for some reason. I'd breed with a nigress if there were actually some in real life that weren't whales.

Look outside the corn syrup-infested ghettos.