Why do you faggots care so much about if a girl is a virgin or not?

why do you faggots care so much about if a girl is a virgin or not?

Attached: b6daf1d9d4bd8281e789d5ef24588ace--anime-girl-dress-anime-girls.jpg (236x354, 22K)

Would drink a lemonade if someone spits in it?

Because a person who has experienced intimacy probably won't be able to relate to me at all.

Human being aren't lemonade. They have working immune systems and cells are regularly replaced.

Because I have a small dick, a low libido, have no idea how to have sex properly, and will embarrass myself in comparison to whatever Chad powerfucked her previously.

There.
Happy now?

Why do you care about what some faggots on the internet want?

I don't give two fucks.
if she has fucked other guys before me.
ex had been in 3 previous relationships and I couldn't wait to eat her asshole.

A vagina isn't single-use only. Lemonade is.
Try harder.

Trust me, any girl worth keeping will show you what she likes and tell you if you're doing something wrong. You can get good at sex even if you aren't good straight off the bat.

Sex being special and sacred, it being too casual kind of kills it. I'm serious about this and will die a virgin

Do you think a certain # of partners is too high? What if in that time what they had was special and sacred, and the relationship went bad?

Virginity shouldn't be the determining factor. Just find somebody who doesn't like casual sex. I can guarantee that you wouldn't wait over a year for a woman you're in a relationship with to have sex.

Agreed. Casual sex is one of the many things that has fucked up society as it is right now.
There'd be no false rape accusations if both parties simply decided to not have sex so casually, abortion wouldn't be a problem for the same reason. The instances of a girl losing their virginity and getting pregnant would be limited mostly to cases of being a slut or being actually raped, no regret after sex and no regret after getting knocked up.

people feel like it devalues the girl or themselves because they haven't had as much experience as the girl

I don't, but still no gf

fpbp

The more sexual partners someone has, the less likely they are to be loyal in a relationship because they view intimacy as a recreational activity, rather than something emotional/romantic.

Obviously not everyone on this board is looking for an LTR, but those that are looking for a virgin probably are looking for a relationship like that.

Also this. The desire for a virgin also probably reflects on a lot of insecurities here (i.e. a fear of not being able to "live up to" her standards for previous partners).

Everyone has their own tastes.

No one said that, you can still drink the lemonade if you please, but would you really want to?

CUM WASHES OUT

THERE IS NOTHING TO WHINE ABOUT

Why does anyone care about anything?

It's not a good sign if a girl has had 20+ partners before you have had 1.

>Do you think a certain # of partners is too high?
Objectively double digits is never touch with a 10 foot pole teir. Subjectively most women are at that point in their mid twenties or earlier so you have to settle more. I think it's reasonable to assume 3 partners by 20, more than that is a bit much, since they should be having long term relationships.

I guess you won't mind if I cum on your face 11,324,567,346,734^10 times

No I don't good ma'am ;)

>Implying it's the cum people have a problem with
Get out roastie you will never understand.

You're right, but not for the reasons you're thinking. If you've failed to have ONE (1) sexual partner before you highschool or even college, you're the one with the problem.

at this point I am too scared to get an STD, even the minor ones make you get disgusting bumps on your body for the rest of your life

I'm afraid to have sex because ive never done it before and I don't want to embarrass myself. I'm 21, do I still have a chance or is it too late?

If you are in college you have 2 years. If you are not you are fucked.

This, it's really just this. I want someone I can relate to, and I want to share a special moment that means a lot to both of us (and not just to me) with her.

The psychological cum never washes out.

I personally don't, as long as she doesn't have a ridiculous high number.

we missed out on highschool love, what is even the point of having any sort of relantionship now, life is just meaningless garbage and we are genetic trash anyway

Highschool "love" is crazy hormonal trash. None of the people I knew who dated in highschool came out for the better. They had no freedom, they barely knew how to function as people, let alone a couple, there was always petty shit going on between the lines. I'll be happy if I can get a relationship when I'm 25 but I couldn't care less about not partaking in that shitshow.