Being tokyo

>being tokyo

>Go on date with Japanese girl from tinder

>walk around the city and park at night listening to music

>she tells me she doesn't have any friends and that she likes to walk around alone at night and go the river and stare at it

>End up fucking her that night

I'm in love with her. Japan is truly the country of robots.

Attached: Dp4LdSqV4AEnnNR.jpg (857x1200, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a gaijin hunter

Treat her nice, user.

Attached: sad willy.jpg (481x746, 120K)

my greatest dream would be to see japan but... It will never happen and will always be a dream.

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 7K)

Wake up !
You watched anime til you slept

Very unfortunately I'm leaving soon.

Make her pregnant with your offspring and flee the country.

Are you a japbot or are you dirty white piggu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Attached: 1540185030111.png (640x915, 1M)

Plane tickets are not that expensive. Getting a passport is pretty easy. Lodging is very cheap.

There is no reason you can't take a trip to Japan, user.

>Some random english speaking foreigner gets a date with a japanese girl and ends up fucking her in the same night

You wish faggot

Attached: 1515298186320s.jpg (114x125, 2K)

I cant, it's literally impossible for me because i'm forced to relive every single 7 days endlessly over and over because im not allowed to have a day to myself or any kind of freaking life.

Neither, I'm kokujin.

We talked on tinder for a couple of days and her english is okay. I'm about to meet another one right now.

This is true. Plane ticket was 450 and it's like 25 a night for a capsule hotel in east Tokyo.

Attached: bt-blogging.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

I'm going to taiwan in January, any tips for a semi-virgin user that's going to be on tinder?

Attached: 1490568354720.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>semi-virgin
What do they mean by this?

>like 25 a night for a capsule hotel in east Tokyo.
is that really normal? ive always wanted to go but i thought it was too expensive. 25 a night is really the public advertised price anyone can get? i want details

Just be friendly and fun and dont be like "haha gimme that hole" on the first message and you're above 70% of guys on tinder, barring the really really attractive ones that all the girls want.

nice larp faggot, consider becoming an hero pls

Only had sex with one girl and blowjob with another. Failed with another one because she smelled.

Do asian girls have english that well to respond? And how do I escalate to a date.

Yea, the one I'm at literally right now in Ueno is 25 a night on weekdays, and it's very comfy. All booked at the last minutes too. The hostels I've stayed in ranged from 32 to 20, to 17 to 10 usd. The latter one was complete shit and I wouldn't reccomend.

I dont understand why it makes you so mad and sad that humans actually have sex with each.
It's about 50 50. Her english was pretty good in that I understood everything she said to me, but I had to speak pretty slowly to her. I've swiped on a ton of girls and you've just got to get them to hang out in person. I wouldn't go and be autistic enough to call it a date but it really just becomes one since you're both there for the same thing pretty much.

thanks for the info. do you think it's sustainable to live like that for a month+? showers? i work remotely but i've never done anything interesting with this freedom. im seriously tempted to just fuck off to tokyo now and wing it while staying in the capsule hotels

>I'm about to meet another one right now.
But you were just with one, and you like her.
Why would you go with another one again?
What?

Attached: pat squint.jpg (720x565, 41K)

Japan is not diverse enough. So many people look exactly the same. It would give me nightmares

Not only is it viable, its rewarding and fun. So long as your sense of adventure and and spontaneity outweigh your need for a ton of seclusion and convenience, I would say do it. I plan on doing this as soon as I'm able to sustain myself with freelancing. I could easily stay here for a month and there are longer term cheap hostels available in different parts of the city.