I hate you fucking guys, no one ever wants to talk to me and no one ever fucking ADDS ME...

I hate you fucking guys, no one ever wants to talk to me and no one ever fucking ADDS ME. Plus no one ever talks in my threads, I must truly be a fucking loser if even if robohomos don't even want me

Attached: 1534486869734.jpg (589x689, 66K)

I added someone here who wanted to be friends, but they never signed or accepted the requests. I think people just want attention and a place to vent rather than make a new friend.

I dunno if I wanna go adding people from this board if I'm being perfectly honest. I mean it probably won't be so bad, but what do I know.

Attached: 1509717417_True animated marc 6.gif (360x381, 259K)

What kind of post did you make though, did you write your interests or something in it?

just pretend to be a girl like everyone else does and get 50+ replies on your threads.

Did you ever consider the fact that most people here are too shy to add and start chatting with strangers?

I've added at least 20 people from this board.

At least 10 were underage (like 13-16)

4 were generic normies with ex's and typical normie problems.

At least 3 were BPD emotionally manipulative psychopaths who wanted me to tell them all my most fucked up and depressive moments so they could use them as a weapon later. 1 tried really hard to dox me but couldn't.

2 were somewhat decent to talk to but they were heavily autistic and only liked talking about specific hobbies. One of them talked nonstop about Overwatch and the other one DnD.

I made one good friend, but he ghosted me after a week. Found out from another user he did this all the time

Every single fucking one used an anime girl avatar. Every single one. What the fuck is up with the anime girl avatars?

this board is full of attention whores lol
you guys are like women

I try to add people all the time and no one says anything to me honestly

You know you can always delete people you don't like, correct?

I wrote many things in my post and all got was this shitty meme in my thread, see picture

I guess that could work

I highly doubt that, people seem to want attention from others all the time here

Attached: IMG_20181001_101811.png (553x550, 577K)

of course people here want attention, a lot of them have no friends and want friends.

Anonymous attention sure. Its a no strings attached way to get validated. The moment you attach a name to yourself it changes.

i dont like adding people, i'd rather join small servers

Pretty much this
Everyone is majorly autistic and only wants to talk about that one thing they like

>I wrote many things in my post and all got was this shitty meme in my thread, see picture
Link the post and I'll armchair analyze it.

Or even worse, they don't even have anything to talk about and just ask needless questions the whole time

Like how boring can you be

Anime girl avatar here and none of that really describes me, I do like talking about anime or videogames most of all but the conversations I have usually flow into various things other than that.

Hmm I wonder why these people have no friends even with all the people looking for friends here

Small servers are pretty ok, I dislike big circle jerk servers though

I like to talk about many things

I don't have the post anymore, this is from like a month ago

Having friends sounds scary, user.

Attached: 3B2BA014-A7F9-4C28-8BA1-E9B977095A95.jpg (409x409, 31K)

@Agent69#1542 on discord,add me user(s)

don't add this guy he's got fucking BPD and is crazy

Like Share your discord? Maybe someone will add you who might want to talk?
Do you care about age/race/gender?

Sounds like a great time to me

Yeah I only talk to 50+ year old black men, no I couldn't care less if you were a dude

Nope hit me up,I'm bored,on the subway home after a long class

Nice try,fag

drop your discord? 22m here

what i hate most about trying to make friends here is that most aren't losers at all and just go here because /soc/ told them to, to make fun of robots or due to being in that emo underage phase

Attached: 1503578339905.jpg (650x366, 19K)

This. Holy fuck there are SO many underage on this board. It's worse than /b/. Every fucking discord I join is full of them

Go to /soc/ oh wait it's only for faggots, cucks and sub 4/10 whores

Thats why I don't touch discord, I could never hold a real-time conversation. In the past I was even be afraid of using mics in games.

Whenever I talk to people from here they already have groups of friends or just many online friends in general. Still, while they may be normies on the internet it doesn't mean they are in real life. Their social circumstances don't seem bad to me though because I'm used to being alone in both worlds.

You guys are all correct about the underage problem btw, god damn.

Would talking to a girl make you feel any better ? I'm kind of cute but I have bpd, maybe we can just vent to each other or something ?

>bpd
No thanks.

Post a vocaroo proving your girly voice and I'll think about it

Maybe you should fuck off to Reddit if you don't fit in here.

im down to talk to anybody Hitori Bocchi#2409

Sure. Do you use Discord? Or would you prefer throwaway email?

Welcome your are here forever

Sure that sounds fine I guess, I'm OP by the way you can email me at throwaway2234 at gmail.

Want me to strangle your ass you little bitch fag? I bet I could knock your ass into next week before you could even say "what" out of that hamburger hole of yours you fat stinky limey fuck !

>limey
Bye reddit

even if their normalcy is limited to online, it still feels bad when you have to acknowledge that you're worse off than the people who visit the board for failures. made me give up on searching friends here

OP do you have a girlfriend?

The hell? Why would I have a girl friend, I wouldn't be here if I did.

I feel you OP. I browse and post on Jow Forums all day long, every day and I get barely any replies. You guys are my only friends though so when I get replies I'm really thankful.

Attached: brah.gif (277x202, 1.44M)

Are you posting the right things on each board ? Each board has things you should post for the most replies.

I take it back: fuck off to whatever social media platform high school kids use these days.