Start going to church, praying and living the holy life

>start going to church, praying and living the holy life

>life immedietly starts going my way

checkmate athiests

Attached: smug jasmine.jpg (640x480, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/06/dance-with-the-devil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP John Candy

Why not convert to islam? Stop believing in false prophets.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam though, I guess I have no reason to believe in islam over christianity as well as practical concerns like that I don't speak arabic

Why not convert to mormonism? Stop believing in false prophets.

>do this
>nothing changes life actually gets worse

And dont say hurrr just pray harder and keep going

unironically pray harder and keep going

Maybe your prayers were answered by Satan

Satan answers bad prayers to make people think they are doing the right thing

it's not actually going your way you just gave yourself a mental illness and now have a delusional view of reality

Joining cults naturally expands your social circle

Tom cruise is a scientologist partially for that reason.

> Start going to church
> Full of old people and ex drug addicts
> All girls in my age range were married since they where like 16
> The "totally not a jew" priest spends half the sermon asking for money

I swear I tried to join the meme, but its like G-man himself tried to redpill me about his cult.

>The "totally not a jew" priest spends half the sermon asking for money

really?

nothing wrong with ex drug addicts and old people though, the old people are really firendly and the drug addicts are working on their problems

I'll hang every single one of you mudslime Shariah law retards on a cross until Islam is exterminated from the West.
Also, I'm not American so my LAW is soft enough to not punish me for cleansing the streets.

Have a good day.

>seeing jews literally everywhere

you're ironically too stupid and mentally ill for religion even

inbred buffoon, a lifetime of suffering awaits

dude, ever go to church high?

prisca theologia
praise to the christ

Attached: 1521439349266m.jpg (714x1024, 75K)

This article begs to differ: opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/06/dance-with-the-devil/

I went to Mass a couple times and although most of the people were old the cantor was probably a High Schooler who was one of the hottest girls in a totally non-sexual way I'd ever seen. Then one time single mom got in the pew next to me who was also surprisingly hot.

I didnt have anything against them, its just that the whole place felt like they were using them for their own gain.
Maybe I just end up on the worst church of the world, IDK.
Its a stupid joke user, no reason to get triggered.
There were qt girls, but again, they were married. There was one or two single moms that dated some of the members of the congregation, but after 2 or 3 months they drop them and start dating other dudes (this I learned it from an grampa I made friends with, I didnt stay long enough to learn if it was true).

I meant really like damn did that really happen, might just be a bad church, what denomination was it , I hear black churches in america are very good, but it sounds like you don't believe anyway, true belief is more likely to come from reading the gospels and scripture first

Whatever helps you get through the day, man. We don't give a fuck if church-yness makes you feel better. I'm happy that you have a thing that gives you peace. Seems sort of odd to announce it to us though.

Evangelical Baptist church....I think?

I tried going to a Catholic Church after that one (it was a pretty shitty moment in my life, I survived a suicide attempt and was at the bottom of the barrel, I needed something to belive in) and it was ok, but it was something for middle class families, I didnt fit in as a 20 something looser trying to find purpose.

And yeah, I have a few friends that went to America and visit black churches. Lovely people from what they told me, and pretty welcoming. I would love to go to one some day.

After I watched "Hamlet" (2000) I kept getting the urge to tell degenerates online to "Get thee to EWTN daily mass on Youtube"