>2018
>not smoking cigarettes
Are you mentally retarded, were you bullied in school or both?
>b-but smoking kills
And? Is life a competition to see who lives the longest?
>you'll get addicted to it!!!
No you won't, if you're not underage and you know how to smoke in moderation.
>I-IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Who the fuck forces you to buy a pack per day, you fucking halfwit?

Attached: Röökijäbä.png (376x376, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/index.htm
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html??noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But in all seriousness, why would you smoke? There is no benefit to it, waste of money.

>Are you mentally retarded, were you bullied in school or both?
both

>*can't efficiently run from danger*
>*lasts 5 minutes tops during sex*
>*dies in his 50s in terror mid-sentence as a blood clot finally reaches their brain*

A nicotine high isn't worth putting up with cigarette smoke for me, that shit fucks my sinuses.

Attached: 1528490120279.jpg (333x305, 19K)

why do people give a shit about what others do. If someone wants to kill themselves with cigarettes, just let them. Same with every other victim-less choice a person makes.

You could have shilled anything, dude. Why fucking cigarettes lmao

>But in all seriousness, why would you smoke? There is no benefit to it, waste of money.
>*can't efficiently run from danger*
>*lasts 5 minutes tops during sex*
>*dies in his 50s in terror mid-sentence as a blood clot finally reaches their brain*
>A nicotine high isn't worth putting up with cigarette smoke for me, that shit fucks my sinuses.
>You could have shilled anything, dude. Why fucking cigarettes lmao

Attached: 1635ee13.jpg (593x700, 63K)

fuuuuuck I wish I was as cool as you

Well, why do you smoke, user? Guess this isn't the worst board for a tobacco company rep to be shilling on, but there must be some sort of reason, right? Is it just the little buzz you get that's still semi-acceptable to do out in public?

Attached: 1528694334157.png (250x343, 82K)

I smoke because it feels great. Also nothing is better than being at the bar with your friends or a girl and going outside together for a smoke.

My mom tries to get me to stop smoking, but she has to snatch it from my cold dead hands to achieve that.

I don't understand what you mean. What feels great exactly?

Guess I just don't really get the appeal of them myself. If we're all smoking I'll have one, but it's not something I do regularly.

Attached: 1529965219253.png (423x384, 315K)

I need to pass my PFT runs so I had to quit unfortunately.

From what I can tell smoking does nothing for you but make you stink and give a fix for the nicotine addiction it caused.

Well I'm going to have a smoke and a beer. smoking alone is alright but having it with alcohol makes it three times as good

Fuck off with your low-test cigs. Literally for women and gays

neck yourself you coping plebian.

Only if you are a retard and manage to become addicted to it. I've been smoking a cigarette a week for over a year and each one feels great.

Are you sure you know what literally means?

What kind of faggot smokes cigs in 2018? LMFAO. Either fucking smoke a pipe like real fucking men, or shove a cigar up your ass like your boyfriend does

I used to smoke a ton, mostly because the nic destressed me and made me more productive, but now I use a nic nasal spray that I make with vaping nic and it's so much better. Haven't touched any of those disgusting cancer sticks in years.

Attached: d20.jpg (489x623, 55K)

OP is 15 and he just had his first cigarett
don't ask me how I know this

I dont smoke because i am not a low iq loser who craves self destructive hedonism

I never felt the need to smoke tobacco, when there's weed available. Plus there's no shitty side effects like lung/throat cancer that comes from it.
Haven't smoked in a while though, cause I'm looking for a job...

>he thinks inhaling smoke doesn't cause cancer just because it's weed smoke

Attached: 1426069682951.jpg (453x453, 22K)

This is absolutely a shill thread. There's no way anybody who smokes would actually encourage somebody else to do it. The little nicotine buzz is nice, I won't lie about that, but it turns in to dependency quick. The "hurr just don't get addicted" bullshit I see on here is absurd. Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances period, up there with cocaine and heroin. If you smoke with any regularity, you will get addicted. Your addiction will slowly ramp up until you're saying to yourself, "Holy shit I smoke so much now". Additionally, smoking even just a couple a week will still fuck your lungs up. The difference in lung damage between a two cig a day smoker and a two pack a day smoker is probably smaller than you'd think.

Let's recap. Downsides:
>expensive
>makes you smell like shit
>fucks up your lungs
>fucks up your heart/circulation

Upsides:
>small drug buzz

Source: former heavy smoker whose life drastically improved after quitting

i started smoking because tobacco is clearly redpilled. just look at how those fda jews squirm when a new product hits the market. they're already banning juul pods. to compensate ive been doing cardio and eating better.

Why is this copypasta still being posted?

Jow Forums is a common target for psyops and shills because the people here are fragile and easily manipulated.

I use chewing tobacco now because more nicotine
dont forget that weed smoke contains 30x more tar than regular tobacco smoke

>I use chewing tobacco now
that is disgusting

>expensive
Who the fuck forces you to buy a pack per day, you fucking halfwit?
>makes you smell like shit
What kind of a pussy ass faggot cares about how they smell?
>fucks up your lungs
There is no evidence that suggests this.
>fucks up your heart/circulation
There is no evidence that suggests this.

Attached: 1456257313527.jpg (500x384, 63K)

Smoking makes me feel sick
Makes my lungs sting and feel heartburn for the next day and a half after just 2 cigs
It's just not worth the nicotine high
Im pretty sure i havent smoked more than a pack my entire life

I'll just vape my THC then user
checkmate

the sexual deprivation, endless fatigue and lung cancer feels

FUCKING GREEAAAT

nicotine is a psychoactive substance you fucking nonce

>>fucks up your lungs
>There is no evidence that suggests this.
>>fucks up your heart/circulation
>There is no evidence that suggests this.

Attached: 1540747398011.jpg (489x400, 29K)

You better provide me with some evidence you faggot. Protip: you can't.

little bitch boy can't handle smoking cigarettes. sorry but cigarettes are for real men. no wonder they fucked you up

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/index.htm
le epic troll thread le xd

I only smoke on the weekends usually like half a pack

>hurr hurr i only trust jewish fake research when it fits my narrative

finnish memes ebin:DDD spurdo :DD

>im EPIC cuz I smoke and make people around me hate me
I genuinely hate everyone who smokes

Yeah? And like the little beta bitch that you are the only thing you're going to do about it is give smokers dirty looks. Never mind, you're on r9k so you're too scared to even make eye contact.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

I smoke outside in hopes some qt asks me for a cigarette, though I only seem to attract old hobos.

Imagine being so insecure about your unhealthy addiction that you spam this thread every day. Smokers sure are pathetic babies.

Attached: 11243658_393626414173401_715207140_n.jpg (344x344, 31K)

>I-I-I'm not bothered by everyone hating me and giving me dirty looks, I swear!
What did you expect us to do, beat the shit out of you? I mean that could be arranged if you'd like but it's a bit of an overreaction don't you think?
Next time someone gives you a dirty look, tell them you'd prefer if they kicked your ass. I'm sure they'd oblige you.

Attached: 1533968991610.jpg (249x249, 16K)

tfw bullied so hard in school I cant stop smoking.

Cigarettes can't get me high. I'd rather spend my money on weed t b h

>lying on hospital bed from lung cancer
>*hack* there's *wheeze* *cough* no evidence to suggest *gag* that smoking *hock* damages your lungs *retch* or throat *spit*
>*lights up his 20th cig in the past hour
Are they really this delusional?

Attached: 1532078848700.jpg (250x237, 10K)

>cigs
>not heroin
pansy bitch

top oruginal fucking kek to be honest

>delibarate intoxicate your own body for superlative pressure
I dont smoke because i believe that If none like you, you tend to hate yourself so is more easy to destroy your body. (It was demostrated on studies that if none likes you, your empathy levels lows and your resistance pain goes high)

I conclude that I dont want to give to people on society, who thinks im a loser, the satisfaction of knowing that i have a destructive habbits. If they hurt me by having a healthy physics and mind is the way to make them jealous or confuse.

Also theres patricians choises like coffee who also have stimulant. which is the thing that makes nicotine good

Attached: 151306611997.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Yeah, fuck shitty Cigs bro. Cancer stick addicts stay salty.

Sponsored by weed gang

Attached: 4285f2d.jpg (750x416, 62K)

t. the tobacco jew
Get the fuck outta here with your addiction you dumb fucking idiot.

cigs pussy
better use of money
< get two blunts shove up nose
< eat a whole herroin
< take cocaine analy
< now flip yourself upside down and eat fruit loops out your ass

Ive seen the cadavers of heavy smokers and seen their disgusting ass lungs so you can fuck off shill.

I don't smoke but this post has never ceased to be incredibly fucking based

you didn't see shit bitch

i don't smoke i never touched a cigarette,i feel like i am missing out i guess i'll go get a pack tommorow.i dont plan on getting addicted to this shit though

nice try jew you aint getting my shekels by selling me poison

>inhaling smoke isn't bad for you

Attached: 1542009137501.jpg (437x450, 46K)

Is that really what you believe to be the best feeling?
You sound depressed user, we're here for you.

Gonna start in a few days. Marlboro or camel? Europefag here if that makes a difference.

>weed smoke contains 30x more tar than regular tobacco smoke
How shilled are you?
At most you'd get 4x as much and that's only because they're unfiltered and inhaled more deeply into the lungs.
Also, with how the differences in how each is smoked, one being up to multiple packs a day (cigarettes) and the other at most a handful of joints a day (Marijuana)
You are definitely going to inhale much more tar and other cancer causing chemicals through cigarettes than weed.

>It was demostrated on studies that if none likes you, your empathy levels lows and your resistance pain goes high
Links to those studies?

Adding more, here is a little study about the correlation between lung cancer and smoking weed.

I can't smoke due to health issues

Attached: 1541743288408.gif (280x207, 1.1M)

forgot to link, lel washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html??noredirect=on

Great choice! Welcome to the wonderful world of smoking. Camel is a great choice. If you want to roll your own cigarettes I suggest Drum. I personally smoke them filterless because I'm not a fucking manchild like most people in this thread. I recommend you take small drags when you first start so that you won't cough so much. The coughing stops all together after a pack or two.

Attached: 1541074598007.gif (367x219, 523K)

>i dont plan on getting addicted to this shit though
No one does you retard