Im sick of the woe is me attitude most robots have...

Im sick of the woe is me attitude most robots have, you do realise life isnt going to change unless you actively do something to change it, a girl isnt going to fall out of the sky and fall in love with you, you have to have a reason for her to love you
stop blaming your problems on other people and realise that its you that is the problem, and only you can fix it otherwise youll live a continuous cycle of pointing fingers whilst spiralling heavier into a depressive state

Attached: E7812235-14D2-4EDA-BBE3-07B77B5E9130.jpg (600x799, 84K)

Some robots have problems that can't be changed.
You can't change your looks, you can't change your race, you can't change IQ.
If your problems are fixable then you were never a robot in the first place, just a lazy failed normie.

Your looks dont prevent you from making your life become something, women dont heavily depend on looks, sure looks attract women but its personality that keeps them (or money if youre interested in whores) if you have a dogshit personality it isnt womens fault they dont love you
What has race got to do with opportunity in the 21st century? If anything being a minority will benefit you in this society lol
Most robots on this board have an iq high enough to communicate to other robots, if you can do that you can train on that skill and improve it, making something of yourself

Stop blaming factors that make up you, as a reason for your failure
the definition of robot fluctuates from person to person as they just apply it to themselves

My roastie detector is buzzing. I'm well aware of these things. I don't blame you for anything, it's just bants and venting.

>only you can fix it otherwise youll live a continuous cycle of pointing fingers whilst spiralling heavier into a depressive state
I know that, but the fact that other people are better equipped from the start than I am at the age of 20 kills all motivation
I still go to college, other than that I just rot

im not saying you blame women solely, user, its just you wouldnt have anything to vent about if you started blaming yourself and addressing the issue

This is just where I vent, I expect nothing good to happen here.

Dont let others success bring you down, let it motivate you, you can be as well equipped as those you envy by doing extra work
if you compare yourself to others all your accomplishments will seem less of an accomplishment.
and who is to say they havent struggled like you at some point? not everyone is on the ball at all times, even those who seem perfect at what they do have been demotivated by failure
Youre not going to live anyone elses life, ever, youll only live through your own, but if you continually compare yourself to others, your only sense of identity will be others succes
but if you focus on your own life youll be defined as what youve succeeded to do, and what youve failed to accomplish

I'm only blaming myself. I'm here mostly for self loathing. I know the issues and the ways to solve them but there are other obstacles.

>women dont heavily depend on looks
tf am I reading

>you have to have a reason for her to love you
why would I want to ever do this

the truth, sure looks will attract a girl but for a short time personality and charm changes that interested girl into your gf, and with patience and understanding that gf will turn into your wife

>women dont heavily depend on looks, sure looks attract women but its personality
I take it you've never seen Tinder experiments featuring Chad?

>Your looks dont prevent you from making your life become something
Women literally coast on their looks.

>, you have to have a reason for her to love you

Excuse me? We are males, the reason society exists. This cucktalk is the entire reason why incels exist

That's because you're a normalfag who can't comprehend a truly pathetic life. You can't comprehend not being competent or good enough to make it alright in the world.

I take it you never came to the realisation tinder is filled with horny fucks that arent looking for relationships

>because I have a penis I am exactly like the men who have constructed society
Thats why youre on this board isnt it, because youre EXACTLY like any other men except youre a virgin

Oh so because a girl wont suck you off thats your excuse to why you havent made something with your life? When will you grow up user

Already tried cba now nothing will ever get better I should never have been born in the first place and it fucks me off that I have to exist.

Appreciate the sentiment though OP and some people here could work on it and have nice lives, but not everyone is supposed to live.

He is right. For women, looks are a tie breaker between the two richest options that they have. Wealth is the main draw for women.

It makes no difference, in the end of the day 80/20 rules supreme and I'm not Chad. Also I'm not going to pretend to be someone else just to get a woman, I'd be miserable and the truth always comes out in some shape or form. If by some miracle I did get a gf, I would always live in insecurity that I would get cucked. We live in an age of promiscuity and my socially tame personality bores women and makes the competition even more attractive.

Attached: Viking of Dissaproval.jpg (520x390, 32K)

>everything in your life is your fault it's your fault if you aren't where you are because muh pragmatism
Taking responsibility for yourself is good but this bootstraps fallacy is just retarded. For one thing, there are only so many decent girls to go around. Half of American women are fat, a lot are vapid as hell, yes there are some out there that are worth pursuing but there are dozens of other men pursuing each of them. Odds are you will have to settle, as will women, and why bother? Just die alone.

>implying youre chad so youll attract promiscuous women
Get over yourself
You need to realise that in this society there is hypersexualisation of women and men, this causes lust in those affected by this, chads and Stacys
But not everyone is a chad or a Stacy, some are incels such as yourself and others are females who have priorities or values
to blame every woman by calling them a Stacy is ridiculous because not every guy is a chad, meaning not every girl is a Stacy
There are female equivalents to how you are right now

no hist

>because a girl wont suck you off
I'd like to meet someone who shares any of my values or interests. From that I'd like to have the possibility of building a meaningful life. But if those are not possible, I'm not really all that concerned with the rest.

>There are female equivalents to how you are right now
No, because men pursue and women screen, in most instances. All a woman has to do is go outside and interact and men WILL be interested in her if she isn't fat or actually deformed. The number of ugly women I've seen with boyfriends is unreal. Even fat and ugly. Why? Because men are thirsty for a wet hole and sometimes they don't care about anything else. And hormones convince them that they "love" her.

There are no femsle robots, save maybe a handful of counterexample. They are outnumbered perhaps by a factor of 100, by male robots.

Everyone is too damn focused on "changing" to take the time to appreciate themselves as they are
>everyone else did this thing you should do it too!!!
If everyone walked off a cliff would you follow them? Figuratively, that is what people do to their own identities.
Change should always be self-directed. If you're editing who you are to impress some fictional lady you made up in your head who is an approximation of what you think people want from you, you're setting yourself up for a mental breakdown.

>you have to have a reason for her to love you
This wasn't true as a child and a teenager.

True. And on the other hand women are hyper-conscious of the social aspect of everything, and failing to conform in the correct ways will ensure you spend almost all your life alone, which will set you up for a mental breakdown.

My IQ is probably too low to make anything of myself. There's also a lot of other things I can't fix

The best a robot can get by manning up is some used up whore right off of a cock carousel. That kind of deal is worse than killing yourself.

Why would I even want a modern woman? If you're not chad it's not worth it I don't care how many guys who think they're superior because they have a gf/wife say otherwise.

HEY PAL. you're not wrong.
i've been alienating a lot of people lately because of my attitude. i'm just not sure how to change it and i accept that even though it's difficult to cope with.
so FUCK YOU.

You can literally address anything to some extent

>Get over yourself
Listen here you prick, I know who I am and you don't remain a kissless virgin for close to 24 years by chance. I have a job and I have a licence, these things don't make a difference unless you're genetically superior.

Attached: Unzips Head.png (462x668, 505K)

Stop lumping me in with the rest of these fucks it's my fault and I know it.

Yes because they 100% reliable

It's no use. This place is perpetually trapped in negativity

Just live on being true to yourself and people like you will gravitate towards you

I don't know man, I've had friends and family who have undergone the rite of passage that is this "change" and it's like some shit right out of a dystopian sci fi movie. It's straight eerie.
You're gonna be lonely either way, At least if you know who you are you have a chance at meeting someone else who's the same.

Women are ultra-liberal about everything until it comes to male-female relationships. Then suddenly they sound exactly like republicans.

IQ is not an objective measure of intelligence

Lol that's because their natural instincts are kicking in and conservative values are correct and love up with nature. Don't know what that has to do with negativity though

That's literally exactly what it is.

Pic related bosses

Attached: they-are-robots.jpg (1600x1066, 372K)

>people like you will gravitate towards you
That's the problem, there are not many like me in day to day life and my reclusive hobbies make it even less so.

You seem to have decent values and healthy outlook on life, roastie OP. Why are you here? Are you looking for a bf?

Instead of alienating yourself, reach out to those youre distancing, they will care about you knowing youre under the weather, together you can find what is wrong and this will prevent you from becoming bitter and alone

To help others, its stupid to pity yourself over something that you can change
but aside from making posts I just browse
I dont want a boyfriend unless hes my oneitis

That's sad, it would be interesting to get to know you better. Although I have to admit I'm not interesting enough for you anyway.
Do you still have hopes of having him or is he gone forever?

He is very much still here, we talk often enough, the idea of being with him someday is what keeps me going
what makes you want to get to know me user?

But... being human is so hard, user...

It's hard to point it out exactly, your positive attitude and sort of simplistic (in a good way) view on issues is something that gets me. It reminds me of my older self, back when I was optimistic, had goals and didn't have all these illogical barriers and distractions in my mind. I'm trying to get back into that state of mind and I could learn from you. You also seem to have a kind heart in general.

Good for you user, if youre ever feeling bad about yourself, remind yourself there is someone doing worse, and as long as youre atleast trying, you wont be the worst

it is, but as long as you can own up and take responsiblity, it will seem a little less harder. Once you blame others for your failure youll see that failure as out of your control, when in reality its your own fault but you just cant see it

At one point I stopped trying and that was the worst decision I could have made. It wasn't really a conscious decision but I still should've fought harder. Stay positive and don't let the world corrupt you.

The world cant corrupt me because I have the mindset that Im above it, I wish you the best in life user thank you for being nice to me

WOE IS ME
>tfw no gf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Awww, y-you too, pumpkin.

It's_afraid.png

Attached: 1541385793587.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

im fearful many will succumb to an awful, bitter life