Have you taken the big white pill yet?

Have you taken the big white pill yet?

Attached: EDGING THEN ERUPTING CUM WITHOUT TOUCHING TIP, RUINED ORGASM.webm (354x480, 995K)

No, but I feel like giving some ethnic women a prescription from my pharmacy.

ah shit i fucked up the webm

Attached: EDGING THEN ERUPTING CUM WITHOUT TOUCHING TIP, RUINED ORGASM.webm (354x480, 784K)

r u gay m8? kik

Volcanic. Pretty cool.

haha imagine that in your pussy lol

I would worship that cock.
Lavish it in luxury.
All day every day, 24/7.

Fuck you!! I'm black and my cock is half the size of that, you better fell grateful for it you piece of shit

>I would worship that cock.
>Lavish it in luxury.
>All day every day, 24/7.
What if he was really into CBT/Ballbusting

Attached: cbt needles.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

Am I gay if this makes me hard

Tie his hands and edge him mercilessly. Slap it around or flick his balls. Knee it, kick it, step on it. Carefully with just the right amount of force not to harm him. When it's too much and he cums I'll shame him for cumming from being trampled or whatever I happen to be doing.

That looked more like a ruined orgasm. That unsatisfactory feeling when you edge too much and stop stroking when you just go over the point of no return then your cum just leaks out without feeling good.

God damnit this makes me excited. I wouldn't mind him face fucking me with that dick.

>step on it. Carefully with just the right amount of force not to harm him.
What if he wants you to wear headphones with loud heavy metal music playing to block out his screams, a blindfold and boots/heels, not holding back at all when you stomp on his cock and balls in a cock box with the full weight of your body even to the point of causing bruising to develop straight after?

Attached: gentle ballbust.webm (600x336, 1.44M)

are you hard because you want to touch that penis or you want to touch yours

This is awful, get the hell out of here go make your own weird thread.

I guess I want to touch that (no homo)

No, harming a beautiful cock is sacrilege.
It goes against everything I believe.

>This is awful
And the needles weren't?

Attached: ball crushing attempt.webm (720x404, 1.96M)

I didn't watch that one, looks less harmful since the needles are very thin. Still don't want to see this shit though.

sounds gay but that's ok

But I said no homo what the fuck

he has to say it too, otherwise there's some homo.

It's a really aesthetic look cock...

I would but he'd have to be wealthy because I am not paying for the doctors visits

God, this is so fucking unfair. Why did I have to be born with a 5 inch pecker?! I WANT A BIG DICK!!!!

Attached: 453113a3c6820a88186f31d179d43560.jpg (300x250, 13K)

I have taken the big white pill and need some slutty idiot to show me his cock
add me peachy#5031

If you have to say "no homo" then that makes it 100% homo. For it to be truly """no homo""" then it shouldn't be said, and instead naturally be understood by both guys (or every guy involved I guess).

post dicks you want to tenderly lick and suck on until they fill your mouth with hot cum

Attached: succabletbqh.jpg (960x1280, 264K)