ArgieFeels

>be Argentinian
>Libido floods the streets of Buenos Aires
>Everyone gets laid here
>Be a virgin

I guarantee you Yanks have nothing to complain about. Being an argie virgin is hell on Earth

Attached: 0B2.png (463x400, 108K)

>Be me,
>be Argentinian.
>Not a virgin.

Attached: 1535253811999.jpg (298x298, 68K)

Yeah, I hate how sex-obsessed everyone is too. Every fucking women I see looks like a vapid feminist whore

Attached: Kirigiri.png (816x887, 715K)

You don't get to call us yanks you stupid Latin American monkey. Only Brits and Aussies get to call us yanks.

You have to be a particular brand of stupid to be foreign and subkect yourself to the worst parts of American culture. You could simply turn off your fuckin computer instead you fetishcize American incel culture and become a worthless glob of self pity. Extremely pathetic

Another terrible post from the worst fucking tripfag to grace this site, tyrone9iq

t. Virgin stalker fanboy who wants to talk about his collection of dick charts with me

Attached: IMG_2508.jpg (551x771, 48K)

se fuede sozinho puton

se mata ahora hijo de puta

Attached: canivete-automatico-stiletto-italiano-mafia-saque-rapido-D_NQ_NP_751915-MLB25338237560_022017-F.jpg (736x736, 25K)

Che boludo, que no conoces Hispachan, boludo?

Attached: hispaperro.gif (80x62, 4K)

> posts a character that is literally called a "cumslut" in the game.

I mean im a geeky Incel who speaks English and feels very little like a member of my own nation. What do you want me to do?

Uatever yu sey, gringo

Jow Forums is based on japanese image boards though.
And yeah I noticed since spring arrived everyone is with the hormones in the sky.
I'm an incel but got laid last night and girls keep looking at me on the street.
It's weird.

Attached: neeko.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Also don't forget about your family and their expectations, it makes it even worse when they expect you to bring a gf home.

Literally anything besides fetishcize losers who fetishcize teen angst to the point where they've made it their core identity as grown men. You are not the only weird person wherever you are that doesn't mean you find the most vile scum America has to offer and brainwash yourself with it. This whole incel garbage is a symptom of first world problems, how retarded can you be to not even be a 1st worlder and buying into this shit lmao

No sirve en este momento

As someone who lives in NYC and works in a normaltier nice restaurant in the west village, I sympathize me laddo

si si pedir limosnas al senor trump

za based Tyrone9in

Found it helpful being introverted when visiting BA as people seemed more generally open to initiating conversations. What's bothering you m8 is it just hard for non normies?

lost my virginity in ba feels good
t. American autist

Nigga hookers are a dime a dozen there, you literally have no excuse.