30+ Thread

30+ Thread - 4 walls

Do you think most of the zoomer anons are going to turn out just fine?

Attached: 1530202666347.jpg (815x815, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/emily-kask-hopping-freight-trains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they do. I hope they have a better life than me.

>32 year old wizard
>wageslave working 10-11 hours a day for my dads company
>dad drills and pressures me constantly
>live at home so when I get off work I get to hear more workshit during dinner
>have backpain
>have some kind of stomach problem the doctors can't figure out
not sure how much more i take lads

Attached: 1507306661246.jpg (859x737, 75K)

30 KHV and I've lost the will to enjoy life in any capacity.

>hope
I'm pretty sure it's almost guaranteed. This is probably a phase for them.

it could be worse...at least your related to your boss!

32 yo wizard here. I still enjoy some of my hobbies, but the loneliness isin't solved by a quick fap anymore. What do...

I'm trying to move out but so busy with work it's taking forever to find a place. I'm so tired at the end of the day, and then I have to eat with my dad who just wants to talk about work more. So I end up having a business meeting/dinner from 7- 9pm after working from 7-6.

Try long faps rather than short ones. Take a couple hours and edge. Look up "gooning"

Who are you most angry at: Yourself or your environment?

I'm trying to figure out who deserves the most blame for my situation.

Find groups for those hobbies.

Not that user, but my hobby is home theater and nobody in my city is really into that shit.

You have to find something to do with somebody. I mean, we're not actually "old" and life's pretty long even when you don't look after yourself.

Bumping with some cosplay titties.

Attached: ----.jpg (750x1000, 97K)

What does your dad think of your situation? On social side of things?

Myself, I would like to say my environment but anyone 20+ had the internet as their semi-environment. There was at least 5-10 years of prime endless opportunity that we arguably squandered.

>31 years old
>work
>work has destroyed any sense of creativity
>work has destroyed any sex drive
>both just make me fall into the cycle of just a life of WORK even more

I feel your pain, man. It fucking sucks.

What should we do user?

Your dad does that too, remember. It's gonna be your bizness someday. That's where all this is going isn't it? Not just into some apartment somewhere, right?

I'm you. Parents didn't have me until 15 years later than yours had you though. Now the business is gone and dad will be soon too probably, and there's no apartment in this story.

Attached: 1506993931083.png (392x486, 271K)

>There was at least 5-10 years of prime endless opportunity that we arguably squandered.
Oh no doubt. "Be yourself". I've only understood that after it was too late. Should have went full autist on the forums and met up with people, instead I was lurking forums thinking I was better than them.

This shouldn't be as relatable as it is.

Attached: 1507167012550.jpg (569x525, 44K)

>*crashes the thread as a 29 year old*
what am I in for lads?

It's not that much different from you late 20s except even that small glimmer of hope is gone.

kek, turned 30 not too long ago. Maybe some older anons have something to say.

This is the time when you start paying for any neglect you've given your body. It is also the time when any bad habits have all but been permanently hardwired into your brain and routine. You will ache more, feel tired more, and generally wish more for peace and quiet than you would an exciting night out. This isn't true for everyone of course but a majority.

>turning 32 in a week
>still slowly recovering from being a neet in my mid 20s
>friend group is filled with people 6-8 years younger than me
>awkwardly try to fit and not think about how much older than them i am

i always feel like i'm several steps behind people my age, and i can't catch up

31 right here, teacher living at home. I have a job and I'm saving most of my money on a bank account. I have a great business oportunity that might pan out so I'm using my money for that. I'm dedicated to fitness and health, trying to improve every day. Currently learning coding. A friend of mine included me on a startup a few years back so I have to learn coding to get more involved. Finishing my degree after procastinating it for 7 years. Stopped fapping and masturbation altogether. It has helped me tremendously and I advise you do the same. I'm single but I have some girls interested in me. I'm afraid I lack the mental or spiritual capacity to pair bond.

After I stopped masturbation a lot of things came crashing down. I felt like I was missing out on life even though I have had many girls before. Some of them pretty hot. I just wanna experience what life has to offer and I need a lot of money to do that. That's my only objective. To become physically, mentally and finacially better.

Dude people our age are mostly normies and boring assholes. At least you have a group of friends. You don't know how important and valuable that is.

Lowkey bragging.

>inb4 it's not about women/sex

Man, I don't understand why this is a sticking point when it's brought up. Do you why late virginity is a stigma? Not because you're a virgin, BUT it's because of all the social milestones you've failed to pass that lead to you being a virgin in their 30s and 40s.

people our age are already married, have children, and/or are reaching high positions in their careers. i'm still single and a lowly worker drone at some faceless corporation.

i don't really feel all that close to any of them; don't know how to truly connect. i'm always that weird hanger on lurking at the fringe, forever afraid to reveal too much about myself and then be cast out again.

I completely understand it. For me is still living with mom at 31. A few weeks ago a girl I was visiting got drung and literally told me I was a weird loser who could not get a serious relationship and "didn't know anything about life". The most surprising part was that I repeat myself that same thing so much every day that It didn't hurt one bit. I just told her she was a lonely roastie and that at least I knew that I was gonna end up alone. She got crazy. I do think i'm weird and all but I have a lot of oportunities and I'm willing to do what it takes to unfuck myself. But I don't think I will ever be able to function absolutely normally.

I know a bunch of married guys. They feel miserable as fuck dude. I also have a lot of friends who are sigle dads. Trying to scramble. Fatherhood is not for everyone. For single dudes married life seems like heaven. For married dudes is the contrary. The grass is always greener on the other side my dude. But the question for you is. What are you doing to change your life?

32 here. I've done it lads, I have finally found a gf. People often type how "finding a girlfriend won't solve your problems", but in my case, it isn't true at all. She truly made me happy. I can't believe how good it feels, even when I was really young I thought there's no way a woman would be in love with me.

>The grass is always greener on the other side my dude.
EVERY FUCKING TIME. We are not single bachelors partying all the time and secretly yearning for a family.

We are bunch of disconnected people with no friends, no partners, either living on our own or still living with our parents.

i don't know if i even actually want either marriage or fatherhood; i'm not sure i would be any good as a father. it's just that the decision has always been made for me by virtue of me being a robot/neet and everything that surrounds it. i'd just like to have that choice; i hope that makes sense.

>People often type how "finding a girlfriend won't solve your problems"
That's cos it's literally normalfag advice. It's aimed at the wrong people.

Hey if someone wants to talk I can give you my e-mail. Maybe we can make some friends and whatnot.

>Maybe we can make some friends and whatnot.
Has it worked in the recent past?

Yeah it does. It's like robots lack some sort of mechanism that allows them to pair bond, to function in a normal way. I went to therapy a few years back and It all stems from having daddy issues literally. But you have to be willing to do what it takes to be happy. It takes will though. Sometimes repeating to yourself over and over again that you are a piece of shit takes a tremendous toll on your sanity.

were you a virgin before meeting her? are you rich? how did you meet her?

Yeah but I'm not drilling myself.

not on Jow Forums but I have always thought that we can create a community with the purpose of supporting eachother to unfuck ourselves. Like stopping the self loathing and wallowing and doing something for our improvement. I know I'm sounding like a normie but I really do think we could achieve something. It would be fun too.

32 year old wizard, getting the items together to end it.
I am long overdue.

>Do you think most of the zoomer anons are going to turn out just fine?

The ones here? Sure, Jow Forums and r9k are normalfaggot central, they just think it's hip to be here.

>Do you think most of the zoomer anons are going to turn out just fine?
No, I think a lot of them will develop drug addictions and kill themselves. Hell, most of them have already been hooked on at least one drug and attempted suicide multiple times.

Probably would require an IRC group or a discord.

>I know I'm sounding like a normie
Also stop saying that cause a) it's normalfag and b) we probably might be the last of the legit "robots".

You act like drugs aren't a mainstream thing.

>Who are you most angry at: Yourself or your environment?
I used to be angry at myself but the more I study arguments about free will and determinism, the more I'm convinced I never had any real choice.

Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, most notably the part about Termites (high IQ children divided into three groups by a researcher). It does a really good job of explaining why some people succeed and others fail.

I imagine there could be a dischord of people trying to unfuck their brains. I would like to participate in such a community. If you know of anything pplease tell me.

>were you a virgin?
Yes, khhv one at that. I almost lost my sex drive when I turned 30.
>are you rich?
No, she makes more money than I do, we haven't really talked about it much though.
>how did you meet her?
Local anime club. We are both really passionate about it.

>applying for x amount of jobs per week for the neetbux
>one of them contacted me yesterday for an interview
oh no oh no oh no

nice, hopefully everything will go well. good luck.

>Local anime club.
You're really stupid. I mean, congrats on finding someone but like, you could've found someone a long time ago if you were really passionate about anime or any other hobby and searched for a hobby group.

>I imagine there could be a dischord of people trying to unfuck their brains.
I sorta doubt there's many, at least with our specific parameters. I mean, we are quite specific group of losers.

Bum ping with anzu

Attached: 1518427267152.jpg (500x666, 52K)

I am a huge loser. I am a manlet that is literally constantly humiliated everywhere, at my job, when I walk around, when I shop for groceries. No girl was interested in me before, I couldn't just "get a gf"

>I couldn't just "get a gf"
You're 30+ years old, don't simplify complex issues like the rest of the zoomers here.

It's not about "get a gf", I meant, that you have a place where you can congregate with like-minded people and *organically* found someone. Why weren't you able to do that before? I mean, if anything it should be much, much harder now that everyone and their dog is an anime fan.

what happened to the 25+ threads?

Besides all the idiot teens that keep coming into the thread 25-26 year olds are elders zoomers, they had their time and fucked it up.

let's hope my liver survives long enough for me to be eligible to post here then

How old are you? Cause if you're born after '91, I lack sympathy for you.

I'm interested in a community of mature Jow Forums oldfriends. It'd be better to make it a Discord as most people use it these days. The only problem is I'm 27 and not 30 but I am interested in self improvement and having a positive attitude towards it. If you're interested in that you can add me Wizard#6720

Attached: 1541267997950.jpg (420x650, 53K)

I'm not him. You're being absurd, do you really think people in our situation are capable of just socializing or have the ability to find groups to socialize with? It's not as easy as you make it seem, user.

It's so painful to think about how I am not young anymore

Still seem to be an attention whore, though.

Maybe, but it doesnt give the same kick anymore

>tfw you missed out on 15 years of sexual and social experiences and you will NEVER be able to catch up or live up to peoples expectations at this age

Attached: 1539940853875.jpg (1920x799, 284K)

>It's not as easy as you make it seem, user.
No shit, we're people with borked social skills but in your teens and early 20s you can make mistakes, learn and recover from them which you really can't do at 30+. Plus it's not as if I'm asking him to try and become friends with the popular kids.

Whatever, it's retroactive advice, I'm just pointing out how we should have sought out our actual peers instead of sticking with whatever bastards that were near us. Hell, we had the internet and there were always meetups and cons happening when it was just losers and weirdos.

>have some kind of stomach problem the doctors can't figure out
Do a fast for a few days. See if that helps. If it does then reincorporate your normal diet one thing at a time.

I went to a con 15 years ago when I was 13 (yes I'm 28, not 30) and I was ostracized by the social group I was part of. You know, the joke where even the rejects reject you.

I understand your point, but I was too shy to join any club. I went to a convention before (like six years ago) and I have managed to ""talk"" with one person there. Any friends I had pursued me for a long time before I could talk to them normally. I got really lucky with my fiance because she doesn't mind taking initiative all the time.

There's always exceptions I guess. Well, at least you had a social group that was even into geek shit at the same level as you back in the early 00s.

I didn't have that. Literally just me alone in my hobbies. Funnily enough, I had the balls to venture outside of my bubble and area, I would have found a few places where geek shit was going on.

>I understand your point, but I was too shy to join any club.
At least we're on the same page.

>I went to a convention before (like six years ago) and I have managed to ""talk"" with one person there.
I'm almost sure cons were mainstream or very, very close to mainstream in 2012.

>I got really lucky with my fiance because she doesn't mind taking initiative all the time.
Don't lose her.

As long as you're born on or before 91.

>gentle femdom gf
you are lucky

I like to be on top way more, sorry to disappoint you user.

Also I'm surprised you still have passion for anime, it's basically dead to me at 30.

I showed promise once. About 10 years ago I "got my shit together" . Lost a ton of weight. Got a good job. Saved money. Paid off debt. Was social again for the first time in a long while. Got my "dream" gf. Pursued creative things. And you know what? The mental demons never went away. On the outside I was in my "prime" and yet it brought me ZERO happiness. I did it as an experiment. After years of trying my damndest and the mental anguish increasing every year I said fuckit. Two years ago I pretty much decided to give booze and drugs a go. It sorta worked, especially booze. They at least gave me artificial happiness. Well we all know how prolonged substance goes. All the old problems are still here and worse. There's a shitload of new problems and the artificial happiness has all but vanished. I now sit in a basement, fat, no vehicle, friends dwindled down to almost nothing, haven't touched a girl in years, career options are dead, broke, no family, creative desire and all other hobbies are dead (no passion for them), everything that I used to enjoy art/entertainment wise just bores me or pisses me off, alcoholism has increased, living situation is tenuous at best, physical health has crumbled in many ways, libido is dead, IQ/cognitive abilities have almost flatlined, dark urges (murder and such) have risen, childhood abuse memories won't go away (I used to be able to tell them to fuck off), and when I get drunk now I get so blackout I go out of my way to purposely burn any remaining bridges.

It's fucking over. I still feel like during my prime if I'd just done a little more, if I'd just done something different. But the truth is this was always in the cards for me. Homelessness soon enough and the very day that happens I'm ending this.

Maybe you're just born to be miserable. I know I'd be happy with half the things you had. Like right now, I started to crave even meaningless small talk.

Why didn't you get treatment for your abuse. That's all you ever needed to do, not the job/gf/weight loss/booze/drugs/etc. Those are all distractions.

I know there is and always have been several things wrong with me mentally. There have been times in my life where I was screaming "just be happy you miserable fucking wanker" in my head, because yeah at that moment I had every reason TO be happy.

I had horrible experiences with meds when I was a teenager so I guess I sort of developed a hatred towards anything along those lines. Though actually telling a therapist or something about everything that happened isn't an altogether terrible idea. I know they're just gonna itch to prescribe me something but just verbally telling someone everything has to be healthy.

I think the very last thing I can try is testosterone supplements. Perhaps increased T will actually provide me with the mental reward this time if I get my shit together again. Though I'm so far down in the fucking hole and have so little energy I just don't know at this point man.

>because yeah at that moment I had every reason TO be happy.
You know I resent people like you right?

But regardless I mean, you have a foundation to build upon. Most of us don't have that.

I'm 29 and I just want to die. My life has been pretty shit and I don't see things just getting better.
I have bad news for you, user..

30s are the best decade of your life. Don't waste them being a basement dwelling NEET.

>30s are the best decade of your life
I truly believe that but you NEED a foundation to make the best of it.

>30s are the best decade of your life
That's what retards told me when I was in my teens, now approaching my 30's I don't believe that bullshit anymore. Sell that to the tourists.

"best decade of your life" is a marketing ploy

I am in my late 30s so I can confirm it is true. Are you basement dwelling NEETs? Then get off your ass and prepare for your 30s.

>prepare for your 30s.
Like I said you need a foundation. I haven't got one.

bingo this is exactly it

Everything I used to have a passion for seems dead to me now and doesn't seem to hold my attention like it used to. Anime/manga was one of the main reasons I came here so many years ago since I couldn't talk about it to people in school obviously, always looking forward to the naruto/bleach chapter and next episode of haruhi and staying up all night marathoning a series after the torrent was done. Haven't done that in years I guess I just grew out of it or I just became so apathetic in my older years or maybe it was all the drugs. I might watch a few clips of shows on YouTube from my childhood just for nostalgia sake like yu yu hakusho, I always loved that opening theme. Same for video games, I have a PS4 but haven't even turned in on in months, last game I played was God of War which I did love, made me feel young again coming home after work excited and playing it for hours until I realize its time for bed. Most games I play are ones I beat a million times like old Pokemon games while I lay in bed with the TV on in background, did another run through of RE4 a while ago still probably my favorite game ever.

This is also the last week at my current wageslave job I start a government job in a few weeks, thank god I hated that place I also got the "hey user are you a virgin? you don't seem to talk about women in your life" from one of my younger coworkers after 4 long years of no one asking. Oh boy did my heart skip a beat but I kept a cool face and just gave him a look like nigga you really asking me that, good thing I always have some made up stories of women Ive been with when I was drug addict and say I used a lot of Craigslist whores when it was still around, but haven't had a relationship in years cause I just don't go out much anymore, also my boss was there too who surprisingly had my back saying anons a grown man he doesn't need to be out at bars/clubs getting into trouble hes got grown man things to do.

Attached: Like, tears in rain scoob.jpg (499x430, 23K)

You could start working on one, or?

It's the only thing I am really passionate about besides working out. My interests in books, vidya, history, tanks, everything vanished. But I am still a weeb.

>I also got the "hey user are you a virgin? you don't seem to talk about women in your life" from one of my younger coworkers after 4 long years of no one asking. Oh boy did my heart skip a beat

Fuck me man, that's a terrifying moment. Luckily for me I'm (south) asian so I pull out the "arranged marriage" card whenever someone asks but I don't think it's been a legit excuse since the 90s. Unfortunately when I meet another south asian they can almost see through it.

>But I am still a weeb.
Be glad you held on to it.

Look into dirty kids or street kids. Traveling homeless people that play music together and panhandle to survive/hop trains and hitchhike around the country. I ran into some of them when I was homeless a few years back but I couldn't let go of my kid life (car, important papers etc...) to join them. My pride got to me as well, which is pathetic thinking back on it. Could be an option for you. I think there is a Facebook group dirty kids and something about rainbows. Rainbow festivals and something.

I might look into it more myself as a possible life choice in the future if things don't pan out for me.

Feel free to ask me about homelessness btw.

lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/emily-kask-hopping-freight-trains/

I turn 30 in less than 3 months.

Never dated or had a girlfriend, had sex only once to hooker on backpage when i was 27. I was a complete loser in high school. Though I managed to make friends and drink/smoke/party semi-regularly in college. Graduated and got job making a lot of money. On the verge of losing my job for making too many mistakes.

Tired of lack of physical intimacy. I'm leaving for Thailand in 2 weeks to relax and bang a bunch of sex workers. If all goes well, I'll make sex tourism my annual thing for different countries (Philippines, DR, Colombia, etc). Will likely kms by the time I'm 35 anyway.

>Tired of lack of physical intimacy. I'm leaving for Thailand in 2 weeks to relax and bang a bunch of sex workers. If all goes well, I'll make sex tourism my annual thing for different countries (Philippines, DR, Colombia, etc)

I don't whether you should laugh or cry at a sentence like this.

In complete honesty, the best thing you can do in your situation is to just leave. Use your extended experience with your dad's company to find a job. Move to a place where it might be cheaper to live on your own or find a roommate. Otherwise it'll eat you alive to just constantly be around your parents and to always feel like a child. It ate me up, I know that feeling.

I'm lonely and relatively wealthy so why not?

yeah free will is an illusion
anything that's not predetermined is random chance

>I'm lonely and relatively wealthy so why not?
Go ahead, it's just that you know, kinda sad that you've basically become that picture of that old man at an ATM machine with 2 thai hookers.

man I thought that was 6 D32E1WUs and 8 PVM 20L5s but it's just windows with those aspect ratios