What was the worst thing a bully has ever done to you?

What was the worst thing a bully has ever done to you?

Attached: Oz.S01E03.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-SAVANNAH.webm (512x384, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2j-q_dM-3MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Popped my bike tires and jumped me

Probably claim my own csa was faked
The 8ch moderator enabled it and theyre still trying to find my contact
My dad knows everything and knows my csa is true and says I deserved being harassed, the 8ch moderator is proud of it

BTW email 8ch for the proof, I can't stop what they're doing.
So, the worst thing is a entire website trying to get my information and claiming I made up being raped at age 8

he locked me in a small bathroom with a girl to try to get me laid. the girl asked "what haven't you done before?"

Spit in my mouth along with his 3 friends

in HS, goaded a small younger hispanic kid into slapping me in the face because i am a meek fag. i am a white guy who was probably a foot taller than the kid but just froze every time it happened; paralyzed; i did not know how to react and got mocked for it

Beat me up in the bathroom after school, then bend me over and fucked me up the ass while he filmed it..
Then he blackmailed me into doing lewd things to him almost every day or he would tell people I was a faggot and spread them around.

They broke me.

How was the anal?

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-165916_Instagram.jpg (1080x1064, 610K)

Shouted in my face and said I was boring in front of everyone. Noone would would approach me or barely even respond to me after that.

It hurt pretty bad, he only used spit as lube.
Thankfully he was only average so I didn't get split or anything that required stitches. I got used to it eventually

What did he black mail you with?

The recording of him fucking me

Never been bullied but one of my funniest moments ever was in highschool
We had this thing during Valentine's Day where you could pay to have roses sent to someone and the delivery person would sing a few lines from a song of your choice, you could use your name or be anonymous. Of course this was too exploitable to pass up so I sent it to a kid and said it was from one of my best friends and had them sing this song

youtu.be/2j-q_dM-3MM

Everyone in the class roaring laughter even the nerdy kids everyone, multiple people on the floor literally rolling laughing. The kid lost his shit rage crying making visceral sounds of hate like a cat giving birth then attacked me with the flowers with a face like pic related

I almost was expelled over that shit

Attached: IMG_2801.jpg (556x617, 43K)

watching s1 oz made me remember things very clearly

Spat a nasty phlegm into my mouth, and because of the shock I swallowed it.
It was the nastiest thing, fucking shitter was mad at me because I was the only one who didn't surrender to his bullying and kept confronting him. He was 1 year old older.

that is terrible user, I am sorry that happened to you and hope a bigtittygothgf gives you a big hug in 2019

>Everyone in the class roaring laughter

fuck you for stealing my story and NO ONE ROARED

some kids chuckled but most didn't give a shit because it was hs

You're white. You have no idea what that songneven is. Kys

Unironically, be a female, so I couldnt attac without severe beurocratic consequences

Attached: 42C76FA9-4538-4EAE-AEA6-8778C4E9D41D.jpg (1437x792, 308K)

He wasn't really a bully, but this one kid dragged/wrestled me around for maybe 20 minutes or so when the teacher wasn't around during the gym class once, on a wrestling mat, even though we weren't doing any wrestling.

I guess he got mad at me for sort of being rejected after trying talking to me for a couple of times (I'm a super hard catch, everyone bores me), so I just sort of let him since school is like a goddamn prison so fucking people up with fists (my forte) doesn't work there.

Fuck you homo wrestlers.

Attached: ecfec4a3fe4dd2367287b19f3fc25214.jpg (400x600, 38K)

I hate the this show ended at least let beecher and keller stay a couple

Did bullies really used to dunk their victim's head in a toilet or stuff them in lockers? I don't remember ever hearing about this.

Pretended to want to hang out with me and invited me over to his house as a joke. When I got there he pulled my hair and shot me with pellet guns until I was covered in welts.

Not that terrible at the time, but it ruined my ability to trust the intentions of anyone who showed interest in me after that.

Attached: tumblr_n2gg0wwOBX1rmhqrjo1_400.gif (361x333, 1.01M)

Told me he would rape my mother than spread around that i said it to him and tunred everyone against me acting the victim

Told me and coerce me into trying to kill myself spread rumors and used all around fear and manipulation in order to drive me mad

Treathent me with a knife and told me he would slice my throat like a sheep, punched me around, dry hummed me etc...

Some other stuff as well can't really remember everything, also coerced me into giving up food and money

Attached: 1538977775727.png (644x800, 538K)

Coerced me into physically hurting them, and once I did flipped it around to make it look like I was the bully.

I'm not american, I've never been bullied

get this faggot roleplay shit out of here

Attached: af0ffffc6545c19e8227b25f40a50226.png (545x808, 718K)

You should have shot him with a real rifle.

how could you let another person fuck you in the ass if you didn't want it? imagine being this faggot holy shit.

I don't think he deserved that. I was a runt even for a 5th grader and looked like a girl. I was pretty much asking to be bullied.

>Then he blackmailed me into doing lewd things to him
What lewd things did you do? Please explain in detail

Attached: 20181112_230232.png (500x286, 182K)

ITS OBVIOUSLY FAKE YOU DUMB GAY CUNT

That doesnt excuse ruining someones ability to trust. Kids are only dickheads because we allow them to be.

a girl bully touched my penis and said i will never get sex

You're probably right. But if I had shot him I would've ended up in a juvenile detention home or a psychiatric hospital, and I would never have lasted in a place like that with my physique.

Maybe not shot him, but at least got a bit of revenge somehow. Either way I'm sorry that shit happened to you.

It's called having someone stronger than you using his strength to immobilize you. There's nothing you can do

was she right? are you still a virgin?

Attached: 10e.png (1314x1054, 50K)

Also someone claimed I lied to get my ssi and started drama about it
I don't get it, I'm actually mentally ill and incapable of work. I get ssi because I actually need ir

Oh im so sorry this happened to you
Most people don't think theyre capable of harm. I love you user and you deserve to be safe

Turn me into a bully

Thanks user. Sincerely and originalIy.

Attached: e5736eb38ad6b69b8b967a96c262e9d4.jpg (321x320, 24K)

held me down while another one rubbed his bare ass in my face which gave me pinkeye

>Never been bullied
So why the fuck are you posting in a thread about bullying experiences then?

Attached: 1534755902733.png (722x490, 547K)

Became one of my best friends then left the state

told the school I was planning to shoot it up and got me taken out of my last semester of high school by using pictures of me shooting air soft guns as "proof"

either that or cold cocking me during track and field practice and breaking my nose

i actually used to bully a few different kids, pretty much from elementary to high school, i deeply regret it and am sorry for everything.

i remember a kid named Ian who looked weird and ugly and everyday i would pick on him and get the other kids to laugh at him until he wrote me a letter begging me to stop, telling me how his mother died 2 years before, it made me stop bullying him but i'm ashamed to admit i just switched to another target instead of actually digesting and understanding the situation, i was a slow child. Angry from the abuse i recieved.

You remember what it said specifically

Bro was this in Oregon?

>Bro was this in Oregon?
no, California
>You remember what it said specifically
just, "Dear 'My Name' Please stop bullying me and picking on me. i hate coming to school now because of you. Please at least stop making fun of me in front of everyone. Could you be my friend? my mom died a few years ago and i live with my grandparents but i hate it and they don't like me very much." sorta stuff like that

LOL I'd have been mentally scarred from that letter. You big ol pos

Imprisoned me for two years

You have convinced approximately 0 people that you aren't also a whiteboi larper. Besides, I know of at least 3 different people who post under that name.

The captain of the football team wanted to take me to prom because he made a bet saying he could make any dork prom queen.

They did.. It happened a few times with me.. Makes me wonder what kind of human I am

Incorrect I've convinced at least 10 people off board and I've put up proof several times in threads. By my last count at least 5 people like to impersonate me and use this name. But what does any of this have to do with my point

Forced me to have consensual sex with his girlfreind

Pantsed me.

Why do you think being black has any sort of relevance to anything you say, or that guy being white. Melanin doesn't do fuck all, you're a product of your environment. Just stop namefagging and people will like you
t. Only dates black girls

Had to decide.

Got the shit beaten out of me, came home with bleeding nose and lip, because I dared to take the "just fight back" advice (I do not recommend when the bully has 80lbs and 6" on you). So that sucked.

Alternately was a cute girl who came up to me while I was eating alone at school, asked why I was so quiet/why I was alone/etc and asked if I wanted to come eat lunch with her. I was skeptical but figured why not so picked up my lunch and followed her. When we got to the commons area she ran around the corner yelling "I told you! I told you he would fall for it!" and her and all her friends laughed at me.

Both taught valuable life lessons (don't fight back and don't trust anyone) so I can't say they were all bad, just painful at the time.

I was never bullied at all for some reason. I dunno why, I was a perfect target. No friends, not athletic, I cried at the drop of a hat in elementary school.
The only thing that ever happened to me was in 1st grade when a 5th grader stole my basketball and then did the
>haha you're too short to grab it
thing.

>Forced
>consensual

Attached: 796543126.png (624x534, 208K)

Beat me up, took the girl I had a crush on and thought I'd marry and eventually become leaders of a Terminator-esque resistance in the future with, and somehow got Halo 4 5 days early during the height of my Halo obsession.

He's in prison now.

Attached: pepe-transparent-happy-3.png (473x500, 10K)

*who I thought I'd marry

aside from beating you up I doubt he did those other things to bully you.

He was still my bully and they're still pretty bad

its not his fault youre unfuckable and couldnt find a store breaking street dates for halo.

>white male thinks his opinion matters
>thinks he gets to police minority self expression
>thinks I care what text on a screen thinks about me

Lol I'm gonna let you have it famalam. You delusional self important moron idgaf what you fuck you do not matter your opinions do not matter kys you stupid fuck I'm responding to being called a larper which means me being black is relevant to the conversation. Before that i referenced a song that's popular among black People so when some whiteboy accused me of stealing a story I pointed out the absurdity in the idea of me stealing the story from a white guy. Now to address the real issue you have which is why you projected this sperg on me, your uncomfortableness with black males and race is your problem you deal with it idc how you feel about anything I say or any insecurity I remind you exists within you. Fuck off bitch lmao

Attached: IMG_2063.jpg (567x475, 83K)

>minority self expression
aka chimp out

Attached: annoyaniggawitdis3.jpg (810x1440, 62K)

>no rebuttal
>changes subject to fresh meme content

Incel dominated again

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

A group of 8th graders held me down and tried to shove a 24 ounce coke bottle up my butt when I was in 6th grade. They were also using aggressive, abusive language throughout.

>a song that's popular among black People

What is I'm Sorry Ms. Jackson?

there is no fucking way that a real tyrone ass nigga would reply with that fucking wall of text like a straight up female

>virgin penis chart user SEETHES again

Lmao you beg for my attention then whine when you get it. Every time. Now go ahead and post your cock charts in frustration lmfaooooo

Attached: IMG_2036.jpg (626x546, 54K)

>le white male
AHAHAHAHA I almost took you serious for a second, nice try

Attached: 1533583218988.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>Nigga using the term incel
Bro, you're a fucking disappointment to our race you fad following NPC. Kill yourself you pseudo-birdshitskin cracker.

Attached: 1520701448172.jpg (420x420, 35K)

>now cac incel pretends to be black to save face

THOROUGHLY dominated

Attached: IMG_2508.jpg (551x771, 48K)

Hold up, let me take a picture with a time stamp, white ass nigga.

Attached: 1508524452182.jpg (232x185, 13K)

>cac imitates black vernacular

Attached: IMG_2352.jpg (598x635, 103K)

there is also no way a nigga would save fucking reaction images on his phone

you arent black , most likely youre some kind of mestizo or asian, and if you are black, your the nerdy black that got bullied by real tyrones

Makeout with my boyfriend at the time, after she went around telling everyone I wasn't a virgin and had cheated on him with multiple people. Closest I ever got to losing my virginity. I was 15. It was 5 years ago. I crave death.

>white male virgin STILL COPE

Regale us more with tales of what the elusive black male does in your imagination lek

Attached: IMG_2055.jpg (640x355, 45K)

Pinned my arms above my head and tickle-tortured me for about 10-20 minutes. I got in tons of trouble for threatening to kill them and their family while laughing quite painfully.

Attached: Hugging pillow.png (497x480, 218K)

>Imitates
Alright, lil nigga.

Attached: 20181112_210824.jpg (1600x1200, 472K)

>virgin turns the lights down and draws knock off boondocks character

Just stop I'm embarrassed for you now. The corn is literally seeping through wifi

>be me
>8th grade year
>chad walks up to me
>hey user stacy likes you
>ask out to the dance
>ok chad
>go to stacy
>hey stacy would you like to go to the dance with me
>ew gross no
>everyone laughs
>really embaresed
>turn around
>chad is laffing too
left that school after that semester and moved to another state so it wasnt actually that bad

It's a character to visualize that you're not black, but a undecipherable mutt of cracker and african american.

A real black man ain't never using a white fad word like incel. Stop identifying as black you cracker NPC. But unironically.

It's hard not to get my shadow in the picture because there's a light above me. Stop LARPing you literal unjive turkey.

Also tell me if this new interpretation of you is correct.

Attached: 20181112_212707.jpg (1600x1200, 463K)

>delusional cac cope

Lmao stupid fuck and I use the term incel facetiously, it's called mocking you assblasted virgin now draw some more nerd pics lol

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (573x1030, 87K)

>some more nerd pics

Too late lmao

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

>Backtracking this bad
Grow the fuck up, faggot. I catch your dumbass on here all the time with your cringy ass trolling. Sitting on here 24/7. You need to get your ass outside for some sunlight you projecting virgin.

Attached: 20181112_212742.jpg (1600x1200, 463K)

I can send you a picture of my dick in my girls ass if you want, faggot. Bet you'd like it, embarrassing little boy.

based real black man dabbing on the mutt creatura larper

>taking multiple pics and drawings because I called white virgins incels hours ago
>not a loser Tom

Kek lmao don't stop now please draw some more drawings of the mean man on the internet

>get em dad!

Attached: IMG_1722.jpg (640x473, 87K)

>literal chimp out

Attached: images (48).jpg (512x288, 14K)

>still no rebuttal
>deflects with fresh content instead

The Neanderthal iq at work

>thinking I'm the same guy

I'm not, everyone here just hates you. You can only rebut against an actual argument, that post is incoherent garbage that fails to provide a point, like all of your posts.

Attached: images (47).jpg (512x288, 18K)

>me: you have no argument
>you: Me can't formulate argument me posts munkee

200 iq

Attached: IMG_2805.jpg (455x631, 66K)

A girl pantsed me in class and would punch me if I didn't listen to her. Not even larping either. I think it's one of the reasons I have a femdom fetish.

Imagine the 8th grade version of Nelson from the Simpsons. Put me in a trash can upside down lol.