rawr hey uncle user take me to the beach

> rawr hey uncle user take me to the beach

Attached: murph rawr.jpg (1073x1073, 104K)

Kiddo the beach is like a 30 hour drive in either direction from here. We can go to the lake though if you want.

Sure thing my niece.

Attached: download (12).jpg (225x225, 6K)

you are a beach

im sorry dearie I have to wage slave six days a week and the beach is 28 hours away, try uncle Chad

A) too tite

Why don't you go with mr. Poedestar
The pizza party man, he'll take you in a real fun journey.

Why bring sand to the beach?

gas the pedo jew

But what about Murph?

>Murph

drain it

Drain.... her?

Murph=Murphy=Swamp

>Tfw you realize that isn't her swim suit top

Attached: 1455736810089.jpg (361x330, 27K)

>rawr hey uncle user take me to the beach
okay but you have to do that thing i was telling you about last time

>what thing uncle user
here let me show you *pushes weight onto her shoulder until she is on the ground*
>OUCH! Uncle user your hurting me!
Shhhhh... be quiet mommy and daddy are still in the house and you wouldn't want them to know about you trying on makeup
>You promised you wouldn't tell uncle user!
I promise as long as you do whatever I say
>Hmmm.. okay but you better take me to the beach later
Alright let's start. First open your mouth and close your eyes.
>Close my eyes? Okay if you say so Aaaahhhh...
Okay stay still. I'm going to put something in your mouth *slowly unzips pants to reveal 8 inch penis*
>Hurry up uncle a- *SLURP SLUP GLURP SLURP SLURP*
That's a good girl. Keep going *puts head on the back of neck forcing her to keep sucking*
>*SLURP SLURP BLAAAAAAH**tears run down her eyes as she vomits all over the dick and tries to pull her head away*
Ahhhhhh! Thats it! Thats it! Ahhhhhhhh! *pushes her head all the way down and cums a gallon down her throat* Wooh thanks for that kiddo.
>W- *cough* why would *cough* you do that to m- me uncle user? I thought you l-loved me *she bursts into tears*

>Dad bursts into room and fires 5 rounds into uncle user's body

THE END

Attached: 1541967830737.jpg (388x399, 23K)

I prefer the term "wetlands"

I thought I was on TV for a second.

Underrated as hell user, chortled thoroughly

FINISH CUTTING THE FUCKING GRASS FIRST YOU LAZY LITTLE SHIT! THAT WAS THE DEAL!

Attached: 1496429286426.png (2560x1440, 1.67M)

got a hard on from reading this
take me away FBI

I have several real life nieces and every last one of them avoided me like I was a leper. That should have been a real clue but I have only recently come to accept what a fucking train wreck my life is and that my personality basically looks like the elephant man.

Attached: 140658560724.jpg (1365x2048, 431K)

Do you ever fantasize about them doing lewd things to you?

Attached: 1541509475116.jpg (184x184, 7K)

In Texas this is just how preteen girls dress now. Pair that with a miniskirt or some daisy dukes and some hooker boots

Shit nigger, you need to put a spoiler around that next time

Attached: Worried_Laughter_(1).gif (300x166, 413K)

I have three nieces. The older of which is a right bitch to her mum, flipping out when she doesn't get her way, shit like that, and last time I briefly saw her commented how I'm stupid. I'm terrified one day she's gonna claim I touched her or something. I'm terrified of it and desu I can see it happening.

Attached: 1416613699869.jpg (410x410, 33K)

All you pedo pieces of shit who posted in this thread will hang on the day of the rope. We know who you are.

Attached: FA82EC8F-5E49-4723-9214-CC842E867736.jpg (687x900, 113K)

No, not once. I'm a sick pervert, but I guess not that sick. So I guess I'm not a total loser.

I'd rather show you off in front of the /tv/ mod's
>mfw

Attached: 1195885264255.jpg (402x460, 31K)

>day of the larp
Do you mind giving me date for the calender?

who has that art, where a bunch of bodies are hanging from tall trees at night?

don't mind me, just keeping my eyes on this thread

Attached: 678987656789.png (198x380, 75K)

Not far off how they dress here in UK during summer months. Months back I saw some young girl I'd say less than 10yo walking around in shorts so short the bottom of her arse was hanging out. It's a pretty depressing sight.

let the fire burn the Cross
let the fire burn the Cross
let the fire burn the

CROSSSSSSSS

Attached: E4C269B5-9543-45DF-9EA6-E0B9527CF954.jpg (270x400, 28K)

>It's a pretty arousing sight

FTFY

When you say preteens how old are we talking? Just curious

the taxmen have a record of all properties and the people who own it, to tax them.

the NSA has a record of all bad goys for the day of the rope

meant this originali

Stop looking at 10 year old's asses you sick fuck

Cant wait to goto texas next month

Attached: EjM082M.jpg (645x773, 69K)

No. there be demons there (chads with surfboards)

It was just depressing. Mainly because the realization hit that her parent/parents were ok with her going out dressed like some hooker going to work

I always look down and slightly ahead when I walk. Bitch should've kept out of my eyeline

NSA and Jade Helm are all over that. No matter what precautions you have taken they know. They know every dirty filthy sick illegal image you have looked at. They know every demented post you have made here or anywhere on the internet. The only saving grace is that they just don't care. Yet.

because im a test dummy. ive personally provided an entire department's worth of funding and research for years, albeit unwillingly.

and by being a test dummy, ive been so deeply "pilled" to the point where most would consider to be lunacy, but im not. but only i and the Jade Helm know the truth, and im still grasping and guessing. but ive gotten close

I'd fuck that thing so quick if I saw one

Far be it from me to call you a whacko nut job but what are you on about?

the Elohim never left us. God has been here all along.

>it's pretty depressing how I can't just just on and dump a load in real quick to he great sounding screams.
FTFY

don't rawr at me you little slut

I don't care if you're half my blood any girls a dead girl

Attached: image.jpg (399x384, 27K)

Wtf user, where does something like this come from?

by "beach" do you mean "my mouth"? and by "take me to the" do you mean "put your cock in my"?
rawr

my neices used to really like me, then at some point i think they realized i wanted to fuck them and they tried to take advantage of that to embarass and tease me. i think they like having that power over me (but hate me at the same time)

My nigga.

t.

Yes FBI, this is the guy right here

Why not go with OP? He likes you more plus he's a faggot.

>he called the female body inspectors
are they hiring yet? ive always wanted to be an fbi agent

fact: girls peak between 10-13