I would very much like to be a boy's maid bf...

I would very much like to be a boy's maid bf. I want him to cuddle me lovingly like the dedicated wife(male) I am but also fuck me hard like his personal onahole and cumslut. I want to gag on his dick with all my love and choke from his rough hands as he fills my ass with his seed. I want to kiss for hours and always be with him as his eternal servant.

Attached: 1525096244705.png (600x900, 563K)

This is exactly what I want!

>whole life have had strong desire to serve someone/submit
>got on HRT
>desires got more intense
>just want to be live in servant/maid or at the very least be in a D/s relationship

I claim first dibs on any boys that post in this thread, bitch

Attached: 9758608120001.jpg (633x496, 160K)

How do you feel about rubbing cocks?

OP here, I like frotting especially if your dick makes mine look pitiful and pathetic in size

It could be cute in a humiliating way but I don't really like my dick I'd prefer it be put in chastity or something

>still posting in the thread I made to attract MY future husband
you're such a shameless slut

Attached: Pathetic.png (493x676, 302K)

What about loyalty? I demand absolute fidelity.

I would worship my bf and be loyal only to him. I'm not some trashy whore to be passed around

I want my bf to fuck me whenever he pleases because I belong to him completely

I need a maid outfit :(

Attached: 1128851910001.jpg (1412x1000, 212K)

I'd happily buy you several. I couldn't have my maid go around in rags.

wearing a maid outfit or apron completely naked underneath so i can be pushed/bent over on any surface and used as his toy is my dream

be my maid gf(male) now, if you're cute enough at least

Then do it user... I'd wear them all day for my master!

I like this selfish nympho slut OP, you seem very cute. Love it when my pets get all yandere over me

I can't help it. I belong to my master-husband and need to be with him all the time!!

Attached: 0789995420001.jpg (1228x913, 158K)

What's that kikarooni?

I know that feel OP...the urge to serve and submit can be really strong, and there is like this immense satisfaction from being commanded or made to submit or feel inferior.

Cute, yandere is cute. I would love to mark you as my territory but you probably aren't the type who likes switches.

Attached: 1529518730109.jpg (437x437, 112K)

I don't have a kik just a discord account

Both persons you replied to are OP. And you're right I want a fully dedicated dom

I'll go make dinner, future master. Be back later

Attached: 2644715120001.jpg (1659x2000, 557K)

Goodnight, future master~ Wish I was falling asleep in bed while you grind your dick between my ass cheeks and kissing my neck

Attached: 9405895710001.jpg (1000x1406, 778K)

Lonely software developer LF someone like OP.

I'm muscular and well paid, but lost my humanity.

>work 9 to 5
>come home and read academic papers and books until pent up horniness forces me to fap
>program inane personal projects and delete it all because it's never good enough
>workout and read more on weekends while getting drunk
>watch random tv shows when my brain refuses to read anymore math
>eat out literally every meal because I don't want to cook even though it's slowly killing me

if I had a fuck maid who could fill the loneliness and take care of inane things, I'd be much more productive in my research.

Can also pay for everything you need rent/HRT/games/etc

>kik LostMyselfToDecay

umm just add me, op, on discord??
shimmi#5110

made a kik(e) shimmi12

Lol, probably gonna get traced back to me but what the hell. I'm 6'4 and can prove it, really straight forward and don't judge.

Discord: MRmitch65#7171

Attached: 1529626607652.png (1040x1040, 65K)

as a lonely boy who will live out in the middle of nowhere but only use one room in his house i will gladly hire a cute boy maid to keep every other room tidy... also please secretly fall in love with me and i will do all that sex stuff on the side

Attached: dsfg muytsr.jpg (617x322, 28K)

If I fall in love it won't be a secret!

i mean i'm on r9k i have no friends and i won't leave home unless it's necessary so who has to know right

Attached: 1e3ccf25acd066ae78bf348df499d6e2ccfea9a247c569a29a1ff40fecfd6eeb.jpg (382x320, 24K)

daily reminder that Chad has REAL women thinking about him like this 24/7

Are you from Adelaide,Australia?

same, but replace boy with a girl

I would adopt one of you if you weren't all European.

Lots of good boys in this thread, it's a shame.

Attached: 1541203692087.jpg (497x695, 93K)

Give me a maid bf now

Attached: 1541661750918.jpg (329x323, 75K)

>LostMyselfToDecay
dg reference?

I could use a maid gf. They'd be nice to be around and hard working.

God you're so cute.

Back off loser, he's mine.

Nah, he's mine. I'll make my maid feel loved and respected and cuddle in bed with him every night, rubbing his shoulders and helping him relax after a long day's work.

You have the roles completely reversed here.

They do the hard work, and I love and care for them in return.

This is my fetish, I need a maid dress.

Good thing I just recieved a fifty dollar voucher to a cosplay shop because they fucked up my last order.

Attached: B E N I S.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Housework is light work. You're the man of the house, it's his job to comfort you and not the other way around.

I know that. I just want to make the maid feel comfortable once her job is done.

This would be the perfect life. You get to be a cute housewife for gay chad, don't need to get a job and house chores are much easier/less stressful than a job, chad would buy you cute clothes to try on, and you could put all your effort into servicing and loving him.

is cute desu. every owner is different

I want to cuddlefuck my boymaid gf (male).

Maid anons, what would it take for you to actually go through with something like this irl?

Attached: 1437079768503.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

hrt and some more exercise (and maybe money to move and start anew)

>tfw no airheaded maid(male) bf that doesn't understand the question

A guy who wants me to, it's really the perfect life.

I'm sorry, havn't slept much and havn't eaten for 2 days

I won't do it, because I'm not cute. ;_;
I rather stay a male (male) khv, then become some uggo.

ngl that's p hot

Is it really perfect though, or is that just the fantasy you have in your head?

In reality you'd be sharing a small two bedroom apartment and working part time to split the rent, for example.

Don't worry, it's cute.
Make yourself a snack though, okay?
Nutrition is important.

That's very subjective, and even if you felt that way there's also the option to work on it together.

Attached: 1437424160711.png (410x475, 76K)

I might tomorrow, not really feeling hungry. Thanks for the thought though

I want a bf like this but there is none here in sweden.

You sure about that? We swedes are probably the gayest people in the world

Gayest whores not loyal maid boys.

I want my personal loyal maid bf!

too bad I'm not cute, too tall, too muscular and already taken or I'd volunteer

He'd have to be cute and bringing in enough to be able to enoy ourselves, of course I'd work anyway because I like having my own money. He'd also have to smoke weed because 'lmao', basically I'm a slut for chad and other cute traps.

Attached: fag.jpg (720x525, 94K)

>boys b-..
BANG
chnk dng
>HR-...
BANG
chnk dng
>add me on dis-..
BANG
chnk dng
>i want a b-...
BANG

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 72K)

You missed me, so I guess you have to marry me now, senpai

Attached: 4f0f1eae18fd4e8730df3b64d4107305.jpg (756x912, 143K)

I want this too but the second you pussies get slapped around a bit you go changing your minds.

A bit of slapping is important for a boymaid.
I would like that.

Attached: 1510387446014.jpg (688x1019, 75K)

Yeah I've never heard that before.

I'm okay with slapping, but only if I was being disobedient or disrespectful. I'd want a master who was gentle and affectionate when I'm being a good girl for him.

now get your boymaid user while they're hot.

Attached: 1509546453188.jpg (562x562, 54K)

A bit of slapping during an intense blowjob never hurts.

Depends where you all live. Theres barely any in the UK.

I'd very much like to kill you.

Attached: an appaling freaking display.jpg (400x691, 39K)

what the hell are you talking about?!
half the robots are from the uk. especially the subby boymaid anons.

No they're not. Stop getting my hopes up.

Man, where to I find one of you

I talked to at least 10 guys like that from the UK. At least.

Everywhere, you just gotta look hard enough.

They must just be desperate to leave the UK. I've never ran into any.

>Everywhere, you just gotta look hard enough.
thats an oxymoron you fucking retard

You are looking in the wrong places then.

sure if you say so dude.

Attached: 1510497203425.jpg (425x437, 24K)

I've tried /soc/ and Jow Forums but it rarely works out. People are too flakey nowadays.

I agree with that one, it's probably hard to nail someone down on an actual agreement. I think it could work though, if you look in the right places and have a bit experience with it.
If you want we can talk about it on discord, drop your discord and I add you.

I dont get the urge to serve the servants.
A maid is a servant, they should be the one serving.

No ta mate. I wouldn't want to get close to a cute lad who lives on the other side of the world.

>imagine putting soc in the same sentence as r9k
i think you should actually kill yourself

I'll crossboard and theres nothing you can do about it.

I'm from europe. Still wish you luck in your chase.

r9k elitism is silly, stop thinking this is more than a board of Jow Forums please.

Attached: 1511609201393.jpg (459x458, 40K)

Same to you lad. I envy the lucky chap who gets to have your love.

Thats very nice of you user, thanks. I don't think I will ever have such a relationship. Most of us fags are bottoms so its really hard to find someone to top. Sad affair actually.

Attached: 1514523501188.png (794x719, 415K)

I thought most gays were switches. I'd say its far harder to find someone who wants to bottom exclusively.

Many gays are switches, thats true. I know way more exclusive bottoms than exclusive tops though. Generally its easier to find a guy to lewd than a guy to lewd you imo. Take this with a grain of salt though since I don't have any personal experience really. All my information comes soley from other people and my online experiences.

Attached: 1519990945363.gif (350x464, 301K)

You're giving me hope for the future then. Most of the people I interact with are tops but maybe people just stick to their own type more.

>I don't have any personal experience really
Whats holding you back? Surely finding a top isn't the sole reason.

>maybe people just stick to their own type more.
Maybe, its just a known fact that there are more bots than tops. Especially here on r9k.

>Whats holding you back?
Myself, I guess?
Talking to people in real life is scary and hard. Getting a bf is even harder. Doing lewd with some stranger is not something I wanna do. So I stay pure I suppose.

Attached: 1520793151788.jpg (482x403, 125K)

>there are more bots than tops. Especially here on r9k
I need to start coming into outer Jow Forums more often. I spend most of my time in /britfeel/.

>Doing lewd with some stranger is not something I wanna do. So I stay pure I suppose.
I really wish there were more guys like you. One of my main turn offs is promiscuity and a lot of gays are terrible bad for it.

ngl this seems pretty hot

Attached: 1541678692823.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>I need to start coming into outer Jow Forums more often.
You could do that. Maybe you can even find a nice boy here. Jow Forums is pretty good for that too, and you also always know where people are from.
>I really wish there were more guys like you.
I'm not special at all. There are many guys like me.
>One of my main turn offs is promiscuity and a lot of gays are terrible bad for it.
Thats sadly true though.

Anyways, I hope you find a boy you like. And since you dont wanna talk on discord I wish you goodbye.

Attached: 1526276625121.jpg (600x315, 26K)

I like women more than men but I'd do this in a heartbeat. Being a housewife is basically being a rich NEET that has to do a little extra chores, I can't see any downsides.

Those chores include dressing like a girl, taking your hormones, getting fucked over the counter, and gagging on your master's cock.

That doesn't sound like chores but rewards.

Attached: 1511670172767.png (400x370, 219K)

I wouldn't mind taking care of a maid girl (male) but you'd have to deal with the fact that I'm a single father. Are you willing to play Mom?

Also you have to get a part time job to split the rent.