Fembots would you cheat on your bf if he had a small dick?

Fembots would you cheat on your bf if he had a small dick?

Attached: 49224374-E98C-46D6-8A8D-6E4E7E3D3B5E.jpg (2686x3600, 1.81M)

>fem bots would you cheat if your...
* pop * * pop*

Attached: pop pop.png (500x378, 243K)

i could think of cheating my gf only for Natalie Portman
(you baited me)

all larpers are asleep, expect 0 replies.

>having a bf with a small dick in 2018

The only answers you are gonna get are from a bunch of larpfags

Depends on how small?

If less than 6 inches, probably because I wouldn't even be able to enjoy sex.

implying sex is all about penetration.
the larping faggots are already coming out fellas

Of course it isn't but imagine not getting pussy from your gf ever.

>implying sex is all about penetration.
what else?

absolute state of the larpers

Spotted the angry dicklet.

No, sex doesn't matter. Only appearances matter.

Definitely not.
I honestly cant think of any scenarios in which I cheat on my bf.

No.

Then again I've been with the same guy since.middle school so I get the "you dont know what your missing line" but I domt think size matters. I think there are multiple variables to sex and if in in a relationship I am committed to that man. If I'm not happy I'll leave, i wouldnt betray him for my own selfish gain.

Pointless thread since fembots are a social construct. please stop shitting up this board thanks

I would never settle for a dicklet in the first place

My vagina deserves normal sized penises

t. 4/10 with a heavily skewed perception of what a normal sized dick actually is

My dick deserves a normal sized woman you overweight hambeast (male)

ugh dicklets
big yikes, don't (You) me ever again

>dicklet
Try "owner of an actually normal sized 15cm penis", femshit. I just know your type.

KILL

ALL

FEMALES

FUCKING NOW

>15cm
Is that like 5-6 inches right?
I won't settle for anything under 7.5" (and decent girth of course)

Thanks for proving my point. Size queens deserve to be crippled and facially disfigured.

You must have a mental problem to make posts like these.
Pretending to be a woman on the internet to make people feel insecure, why? Is it just for (You)s?
Or do you have a dick size humiliation fetish?

ughh, dicklets make me go yikes

It wouldn't be cheating because he'd know about it

he does have a small dick and no, never.
i'm becoming a misogynist because of this board. There's too much evidence that women are disgusting whores and I do not want to be associated with them at all.

its not really because its small its because I cannot feel it and if you cannot feel it what is the point of staying. but to answer your question, I wouldn't cheat because he wouldn't be my bf in the first place

This.

But no, being serious - if I decide to commit to someone, I wouldn't cheat on them, no matter how small their cock is.

>Fembots would you cheat
Sources say yes

Why do women get to talk? Like I get that being a guy just sucks that I'm going to be judged for things out of my control all my life while girls live a perfect easy life and I'm getting over it but why do I have to listen to women talk?

>I get that being a guy just sucks that I'm going to be judged for things out of my control all my life
That happens to women too, don't be stupid.

No, I don't care. I'd rather just have a good husband who loves me.

let's put it this way. if she wouldn't cheat, she's probably not a good woman. she's insecure. she's defective in some way. why wouldn't she cuck her small dicked husband if she could? a certain level of attractiveness and competence determines sexual strategy in a hard way

It genuinely does not. Ugly girls are on easy mode too, even deformed and diseased ones. This world is so fucking retarded, just make the women shut up please

Why can't she break up, why does she have to cheat? Do you even have a brain or just a selfserving calculator?

Not really. I know ugly girls who don't have boyfriends till their mid to late 20s, one of my closest friends didn't have a bf till she was 20 because she isn't that amazingly (still a 6/10 in my opinion) and she's flat. And she's genuinely one of the nicest, sweetest girls I've ever met.

Is it easier than it is for men? Sure. Is it "easy"? No.

why would she break up? rarely can women find the same attributes in one man. she has her husband for a reason. he's probably a reasonable, caring provider.

it's just his small dick doesn't stimulate her. he can't stuff her full and fuck her brains out like a chad can. she goes wild on weekends and has a normal life otherwise.

do you have the brain? what does she gain by breaking up?

You just supported the point of the person you were responding to, you know.

Attached: 1453706473415.jpg (1920x1200, 138K)

Thank you sir! You should be given a medal.

HAHA women are so weak that i would be able to beat em all up without much hindrance. ITS OVER FOR YOU HOES VR OUT SOON!