Discord and the death of this board

Its no secret that a large amount of the posters on his board are frequent discord users and are likely communicating with each other outside of the board. Due to this underlying community within the Jow Forums community I feel that the anonymity and collective community that once made this board great in its early days has been severed by the individualism presented by the discord users and circlejerkers. Many pin the decline in quality on gayposters and spammers however i believe that this is simply a byproduct of the "shadow" commune that has formed this board. In response to this I deem that it may be necessary to outright shun all discord users as well as encouraging OC growth under the original guise of anonymous community.

Attached: 1483073295108.jpg (500x500, 64K)

who r u quote lul

too lazy to make oc

Attached: 1420150514506.gif (500x500, 57K)

I see any discord as just a drain on whatever board it springs up on.

i agree
all namefags and tripfags should be shunned too

shun me

shun and shun me next

>GoSH

Jow Forums is like the least anonymous board
Why?
1.ID's
2.flags
3.bant flags

If Jow Forums was so good people wouldn't leave to discord.

Jow Forums is just not good for chatting.

SHUN ME

Ment to reply to

>Jow Forums is just not good for chatting.
jesus christ

The trapfags were actually exposed not too long ago and they deserve to be mocked whenever possible. RIP Shuaiby.

whom quote

Attached: 1524240887379_strong_zero.png (600x442, 674K)

No, you fool. Dont even participate in their quarrels and drama. Acknowledgement is the greatest catalyst for their actions. Deliver ridicule based not on the actions committed within their group but against the group as a whole, for the very fact they have allowed themselves to exist.

>Imageboard
>chatting

I dunno if that's really true. I mean it's easy to recognize who everyone is here anyway, huge amount of namefags, there's not that many posters per flag either, so you know who they are too. A lot of these people just make the same threads every single day and the reply posters rarely change either. What need is there for a discord when you just circlejerk the same people allday anyway?

Attached: 1515466206323.png (3388x3638, 524K)

Not even bro. The shitposting was [s4s] tier, the spam was low quality, the gayposters cancerous and just the board getting stale over was what is killing me personally as well as the low traffic

Who am I then?

Attached: 1493873700736.jpg (512x498, 30K)

The fat gay brit

A tea loving limey :DD

no
I don't like tea

Uh huh, sure

Intelligent post.

Good morning

Morning to you

Fucking teenage fags with a lack of attention span to keep up a topic over multiple days don't realize having the board a bit slower is a good thing so they start spamming their homofueled drama threads day in day out. Fuck all the meta threads

>dead boards are good boards

Jow Forums isn't dead, Jow Forums's at a perfect speed.
On the contrary boards like /v/, and Jow Forums are literal garbage and that's largely attributed to how big their boards are..

You'd have a point if even a third of the threads were properly utilized. Instead we're remaking the same threads over and over again, and have shitty 3 post frogpost threads all over the frontpage.

the absolute STATE of the Czech namefag. I only use the name when creating epic content

that's some real epic content you just created

That's because the newfags are getting upitty with another war, this time "anime vs. frogs." It happens periodically, and doesn't stop until you get a few couple good threads, and no, games threads, roll threads, greentext story threads, and opinions threads only make the problem worse. Original content and active fun is what calms the newfag into attempting to learn and fit in.

Hi, today i will pretend in this thread that Jow Forums was ever at any point in time actually good, and that somehow this is not the case anymore.
remember when we had that type of forced meme and that recurring copypasta and those recognizible posters and that type of spam threads flooding the board?
well now it has all gone to shit because we now have other types of forced meme and other recurring copypastas and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board.
truly, these are dark times for r/banter, this will be where i take my leave, but at least i take solace in the fact that my blogpost will surely have a significant impact on the board's development.

Attached: Raymoo.png (750x510, 68K)

no, fuck you, it was ironpilled

Right. But my point is people here abandon each thread the moment it hits like page 2 or 3, then remake essentially the same fucking thread again instead of just bumping the old one. If people want a frogs vs anime thread that's completely fucking fine, just use that thread till it dies. But I guess that's a problem on all boards and not just Jow Forums..I just feel we're a slow enough board that there's no need for that here.

corn ooooon the cob

But they don't want a frog vs anime thread. They don't actually give a shit. They just want to actively shit up the front of the catalog. That's the whole fucking point of these twats, this is their idea of "clever shitposting".

I have 2 people added on discord from here. And I pretty much only use it to discuss Jow Forumsflags development with them. Direct messaging is useful when you can't be sure if people are around on a board.
Discord itself is cancer though.
But you use flags, which is basically the same as a name desu.

Attached: 1524775947617.png (864x1045, 495K)

the mumble backscene meme

This, they're upitty newfags who cannot grasp the concept of proper shitposting beyond being incediary.

Repeat to yourself: it's just a board, I should really just relax

BASED