Brother's gf asked me to watch her sister tonight

>brother's gf asked me to watch her sister tonight
>tfw I'm going to cuddle her and let her drink soda and watch an R rated movie and I'll be the coolest babysitter ever and someone will finally like me

Attached: 1344909739090.jpg (381x434, 27K)

>I'm going to cuddle her
Enjoy prison when she tells her sister.

good luck OP, share story after pls

Will you initiate the cuddling though? You know that's against protocols.

Watch an August Underground movie with her, she'll think you're the coolest.

How old is she? Something about this post screams "I shouldn't be left alone with children."

they'll hang you, pedo scum

hell yea bro get that cunny

Attached: 1529996065966.jpg (488x654, 38K)

How old is she? Be honest

I don't know, would that be inappropriate? We'll be watching TV on the couch so she'll probably at least be close to me.

She's 7, my brother invited me along to her birthday party a few months back and I gave her an ice cream cake.

>would that be inappropriate
Yes you idiot

>She's 7
One of the best ages. I have a cousin that age and she's old enough to be able to have a somewhat decent conversation, but still wants to cuddle without finding it awkward.

If she snuggles up to me by herself is it okay for me to return the gesture?

Follow your heart, user. When the time is right, you will know.

Attached: Mamezou_Iori.png (631x592, 532K)

Yeah, just stay away from her pooper.

>R rated movie
Go with trainspotting. Mature content + great story. She'll think you are cool for such taste.
>cuddle her and let her drink soda
Now I remember why we're still on this website.

>(presumably) grown man excited about babysitting
Red flag.

tell your brother you're busy and never again speak about it or think about it

I'm going to assume you're a femanon...

OK user WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS SLOWLY!
Do you want a job that isnt babysitting? Being on a child sex offenders list is bad for babysitting AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER FUCKING JOB EVER
Do not I REPEAT DO NOT touch the girl in any way, dont show her any fucked up films or anything. Trust me nothing fucks a kid up more than a late night showing of "The Serbian Film" so don't even think about it, with all that out the way be responsible, be safe and more than anything be careful!

Attached: Why dont you take a seat.jpg (680x440, 10K)

Literally a pedophile. Say that you can't do the babysitting, before you end up doing something traumatic to that young girl. You are waste and that should never let you fuck up for someone else.

I was thinking Tucker and Dale vs. Evil but that's also good.

For what purpose?

19 and a guy.

>Something about this post screams "I shouldn't be left alone with children."
I feel that posting on this place alone means we shouldn't be allowed near minors.
>implying op has committed his first offence yet (yet)

>Serbian Film
I just pictured a kid watching that movie in horror while OP is enjoying himself and laughing. Heartily kek'd

I'm happy for you user but I'm, also sad for your brother for trusting you like that
We all know you about to tap that ass

>she's 7
what the fuck is wrong with you?

disgusting pedo, fuck off from Jow Forums

>No sexual intentions were stated or even hinted at but I'm triggered anyway and assuming the worst

Attached: Said the NPC.png (374x229, 29K)

OP is obviously not a normal person. being a babysitter is one thing, getting excited to hang out with a kid and hoping for their approval is something else

so?

the idea of wanting to cuddle with a 7 year old(quite badly) is absolutely disgusing.

>fuck off from the site that was spammed cp by posters for years, had a lolicon board, and has the largest openly literally pedo community that's active
Are you new?

Are you new on the internet or something?

Attached: b8.png (224x225, 5K)

Are you trying to say that if a 7 year old girl were beside you right now you wouldn't want to cuddle her? Cuddling a cute little girl is one of the best things in life. Better than even cuddling a cat or a dog. If anything, I'd say there's something wrong with anyone who doesn't want to cuddle little girls.

Not OP, but a few years ago I babysit two 7 year old girls by request of a college professor

>be me minding my own business with TV on and playing on laptop I brought while the two Asian girls are in their room playing games
>suddenly they walk into the living room and talk to me and stuff, asking me questions
>they randomly ask "user, WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM!!!???"
>"Uhh, t-there's bird called a stork, you see, and when mommy and daddy want a baby....i-it delivers it through the chimney!"
>they looked at me skeptically
>"OK user. Let's do it this way. We'll play a doctor game and you can explain it this way. We'll be the doctors, and you be the pregnant woman.

Long story short, I had 2 little girls rubbing their hands and toy stethoscopes all over my chest and stomach and other parts of my body, one sitting on my knee maybe grinding her pussy on it or something all the while I had a raging erection. It couldn't be helped. I never asked for it. But I so wanted to turn this into one of those moments like from Japanese doujins, pulling out my cock and going "Well, THIS is where babies come from!!" but you know, all the jail time ain't worth it.

I don't want to have sex, I just want to hold her a little and make her feel safe. Feel her warmth and breathe in her cute smell, there's nothing sinister about it.

lame faggot introduce her to Jow Forums and start her journey to be hitler youth instead

Yeah, god forbid you will show any affection to a kid because then you'll immediately be labeled a pedo. You're everything that's wrong with society.
Kids want to feel loved and getting hugs from people they can trust is a good way to do that. Or do you want to create more sluts with daddy issues and robots because they never had a male figure show them any affection in life?

>breathe in her cute smell
Uhh, it was (((okay))) until this moment

>he doesn't like the smell of little girl hair
What's wrong with you?

>What's wrong with you?
he is a guy so he should hate babysitting and hate his family and having to look after relatives lol

Must be some sort of disorder, the guy should probably be locked up.

That is hella fucking sinister, man

ITT: Degenarcy

OP is just really happy to spend quality time with a kid he's met before. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a cool uncle.

What is bad about getting a whiff of her? What's wrong with that compared to liking the smell of, say, fresh laundry or old books?

A seven year old is not going to think you're cool for showing her some R rated movie that will most likely terrify her. Jesus Christ. I know we have this thread all the time so you're possibly joking but just in case you aren't I have to let you know this.

Attached: 20636DFD-0598-4DDF-BEC9-BF91A9B0CCB1.jpg (1080x1029, 416K)

>OP shows the kid some horrifying slasher movie
>she gets scared and cuddles up next to him for comfort
Nothing short of genius.

hang yourself nonce scum

OP will be back tommorrow with the following thread
>cryingwojack.jpg
>my brother tried to kill me
>his girlfriend called the cops
>im gonna be a sex offender now
>all I did was creep on a 7 year old
>howcouldthishappentome.wav

I predict 150 a 300 reply turnout.

>cuddling a child
Hello OP would you mind giving us- I mean me- your contact information so I could investi- I mean, hire you for your services?

Attached: 12057568_1200.jpg (800x533, 162K)

>tfw my mom cuddled me
#metoo

Apart from the cuddling part, have a blast OP!

>assuming OP is underage
Please leave this board immediately do not return and seek therapy for your impure thoughts towards minors.

>Assuming OP is a legal adult
Please remove yourself from the planet before you inflict irreperable emotional and mental damage towards an innocent child.

>Assuming OP is a LARPer
Please just stop. It's not funny anymore. That's not the Jow Forums of the present or future.

It's fucking retarded that everyone assumes feeling love for a kid means that you want to stick your dick inside of it. If that's the case, please never have kids yourself because you're going to give it a home without love.

I defend OP OP is based

>Except for the smelling kids part

Kids smell nice. The only one assuming it's sexual/sinister is you.

Just remember OP!

Kids are for taking care of, not for lewding.

It's just fucking weird man

No the fuck they don't. Kids are sticky and they smell weird.

This is very true, pedos btfo

>getting excited to hang out with a kid and hoping for their approval is something else
Typically, that means they've been emotionally neglected their whole lives.

No it's not. Just creepy.

This is more of a /tv/ thread.

That is hella cute OP wish you good luck and report back tommowor
Pedo larping
Maybe OP was starved of affection when he was a child and is now a bit strange, i mean it's R9K after all, a lot of people here get almost no human contact, maybe he just want's someone to appreciate him and he feels that a child will to it unconditionally, honestly i find the whole situation wholesome

Attached: 6a00d83451dd7769e2017ee621c07c970d-pi.jpg (390x600, 34K)

>Cuddle her
>Is that inappropriate?

You're creepy and retarded OP, even for the standards of this site. You definatly should not be alone with children.

What are some telltale signs of these kind of threads in /tv/. I check sometimes but never see them

>never says fuck her
>projecting pedo onto others
You belong on Jow Forums man. Please stay.

But don't be ashamed of what you are you naughty channer you.

The last pedo conversation thread was pruned so now we have to have another one, seeing as to how it broke no rules and all. The mods allow things as long as they're bait, so that's probably why he reworded it so.

Yeah lots of scary talk here about fucking kids..
which means it's only normies assuming OP is going to do lewd things to a girl, when he's probably just glad to get affection in the form of cuddles from someone for a change

Sounds like something a pedo, who wants to stick his dick inside a kid, would say.

Attached: 1542130057737.png (1075x856, 614K)

Nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle children

You can't prove me wrong

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 38K)

pedo thread with a word movie thrown in somewhere

The fuck no kids are disgusting and filthy and always covered in disease and their own shit. Not to mention a child cuddling me in general that wasn't my own progeny would make me extremely uncomfortable. I wish children would die and I don't even think you're mentally fit enough to babysit.

>intimacy with a 7 year old
Get out of here Norman. True robots wouldn't snuggle that Stacy in a hazmat suit.

7 is too young to enjoy that movie it will just bore and scare her
Do something really silly like dumb and dumber or billy madison

>OP cuddling

Attached: C62D72DD-8586-4515-B2D4-3CDC7D31D20E.jpg (480x360, 18K)

You call that a cuddle?

Attached: cuddling.jpg (250x151, 5K)

Don't do it you idiot. Even if your intentions are innocent you will get crucified.

you newfaggots are the biggest cancer ive ever seen. you have no right to be here yourself but on top of that you constantly tell other people to "leave"
hang yourself you faggot

Innocently creepy.

>(((okay)))
You don't know what you're doing here go neck yourself

>lost of scary talk
Pic related of course.

Attached: 1479963413110.jpg (714x1074, 430K)

I didn't expect this thread to still be here.

Anyway I'm about to head over there. I've been told she's been sick lately with a sore throat and runny nose so I'm going to bring her some ice cream and I need to give her cough medicine before I put her to bed. I'm not going to show her any scary movies but she might want to watch cartoons or play games. Brother told me she's happy I'm coming over. Have a good night robots.

Attached: 1508618343202.jpg (315x318, 35K)

Godspeed, you fucking lunatic.

Please pat her head and also report back how she smells

>girl gets sick and then has a legit pedo babysit her
what a turbulent week

>Feel her warmth and breathe in her cute smell

Attached: 320160.jpg (540x720, 49K)

I agree it all could be bait, but maybe everyone in this thread really is a sick fuck. Maybe OP just wants children, and he's living vicariously through babysitting. With how often I hear people lamenting that they want a family, I'm amazed not one fucker thought of that.

Okay, I take back what I said. No... nobody in their right mind really wants to smell children.

What? Are you smelling her as we lurk now? I don't believe it.

Pretty sure it's this guy

Bingo. I take back my benefit of the doubt.

>statutory cuddling

Little girls do smell pretty good not gonna lie

They look pretty good too

Drink drain cleaner and shoot yourself in the head, pedophile scum.

not my fault little girls are so pretty

posting in an ebin thread
origggggg

Attached: 1541666195397.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

It's your responsibility to remove yourself from the earth before you irrevocably damage an innocent child.

>would that be inappropriate?
>She's 7

Attached: a worn out shoe is my only comment.jpg (960x539, 23K)

>OP gets to cuddle and take care of a sick loli tonight
>I'm getting drunk alone in my room
IT'S NOT FAIR

>OP will be back tommorrow
Not if he's in jail.