Why Sweden?

Every day I come across foreigners who have really strong opinions about Sweden. Not just on Jow Forums, but everywhere, such as mainstream media and even POTUS. None of those people have ever set foot on Sweden. Much less lived here permanently. But they have really strong opinions about Sweden. What is up with that?

Attached: 1452393835369.jpg (500x758, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BlKkd21zhI
qz.com/1187819/country-ranking-worlds-fastest-shrinking-countries-are-in-eastern-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jealousy, probably.

No, not jealousy. There is something more. Tucker Carlson has several Swedish guests discussing Sweden all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BlKkd21zhI

sadness for a good people led astray
the future of Sweden is bleak
many problems... many problems in your country that your people shouldn't need to have
.. coould have avoided I think or didn't deserve because others did it to you but maybe thats all wrong
I dunno this is all based on Jow Forums info though so if im wrong don't take it personally its not like I personally feel confident or have any stone opinions on the Swede issue
I do love Pewdiepie though
I only hope Swedish people are happy and that is enough then I worry about my own stuff
I like Swedish people
also u shouldn't worry so much about comments
its just words
if u disagree then express urself or ignore them

That goes for every country? And remember, all those Eastern European countries you praise? Such as Poland? Their people escape those countries. Poles all want to come to Sweden. But those details get lost on 4chjan info and meme.

as a dane, i'm sick of other nations spitting in our spit bucket.
especially when they have no idea what they're talking about.
but then you have the loud minority of swedes that join in, going: "sweden used to be a utopia! malmö!". these are people that didn't have a justified outlet for their butthurt before and it sickens me to defend a country like yours, but damn.

Attached: 6410265252.jpg (968x645, 218K)

I mean yes feelings I have about Swedish issues are similar issues many European countries have including America my country
but its all still very sad to me sometimes and I worry it won't ever fix itself.

but anyway not much most normal people can do I guess except be good people and work around it

also it is interesting what you say about Poland
in many ways yes we see them as having resisted certain issues better and doing better in some ways and yet yes some leave but many also stay right? also I am sure some swedes also leave but I don't know comparison between Poland and others in terms of european outward immigration

Attached: blue-tennis-balls.jpg (212x218, 12K)

poles are the european equivalent of mexicans.
they're usually good people, though.

there are issues with modern Sweden culturally, identitywise and other issues that it didn't used to have
I think we can acknowledge that without spitting
that doesn't mean people should spit in the bucket but its ok to discuss the issues as we want Sweden to fix the issues its not because we hate them

Because it's gone to shit, I used to live there.. it just wasn't fucking safe anymore. It's basically Africa tier in a few places, I was living near one of em. Please get rid of your feminist goverment and start taking in less shitskins, I say this out of love.

Attached: 1524423760467.jpg (1019x1120, 228K)

agreed.
yet i have yet to see anyone actually suggest anything constructive, other than "deport anyone with brown skin".

pardon

Well that's a pretty good constructive idea though. Would fix most of the problems, no?

>having resisted certain issues better and doing better in some ways

Eastern Europe is turning in to a ghost town. Their young people all come to countries like Sweden. What does that tell you? Besides Internet memes, there is also real life struggles. Their countries are shit holes. But Tucker Carlson praises them and bashes Sweden. Why? Because of Jow Forums memes.

qz.com/1187819/country-ranking-worlds-fastest-shrinking-countries-are-in-eastern-europe/

i'm not entirely sure, no.

Attached: 71152527046581.png (624x480, 228K)

Deport all with criminal records, and who do not contribute is a good start.

Not realistic. At least in Sweden. They are too much of a part of society. We would get a shortage of nurses for instance.

I've been only once in sweden, once I got to the station I was locked up straight from border police

Interested in hearing what other problems you might have with Sweden then? Migrants are my only issue with it, the massive amount of them and the censorship the media has over any negative news/crimereports regarding them.
90% of them are unemployed after multiple years of citizenship, just deport the ones that aren't interested in ever working. Huge burden on society, over half of the welfare money in Sweden goes to migrants.
I know what you mean though, we don't have enough nurses and doctors here so most of ours are Estonian and Russian.

And maybe don't straight up believe 40 year old migrant men are "teenagers" just because they lost their passport, it's not "racist" to verify their age in other methods (and hell, anyone could SEE they're adults to begin with)

Japan is shrinking also... I would never judge the quality of a country based on its population size, population density or its population growth rate (assuming thats even a good thing all the time which I don't agree with).

by the way Poland has over 30 million people
Sweden has less then 10 million
if Sweden can make a good country with 10 million then Poland should be able to do the same with 30.
its enough people

>you need to be meatball to talk about meatballs

Attached: 7mt49rey5owz.png (645x729, 38K)

to be honest i don't really have any problems with sweden. but then again, i don't live there. i just visit a couple times per year and that's in the "country". nothing's really changed there, except a pair of new neighbors. but we do hear news from, and travel through malmö.
anyways, you don't get rid of a migrant-problem by ignoring it.
as for the censorship, i'm no expert on the subject and please correct me if i'm wrong, but they censor the faces of criminals regardless of race, don't they? i'm not saying i'm all for that, but i can sort of see the point.

I'm more talking about how they try not to report on anything that gives a negative perception on immigrants. Newspapers rarely report on any crimes done by them.
The countryside didn't change that much, thank fuck. And I believe in general up north is fine..? Atleast in Finland they refuse to stay anywhere north, they all are whiny little shits who want to live down south in the same cities as everyone else.

i can't read swedish well enough to really keep up with their news media, so i wouldn't know. i have heard that before, though i'm not sure how much truth is behind it. sure, there's probably a radical news site or something, but there's bound to be a similar news site with opposing views. they're not outlawing freedom of speech in sweden. at least not to my understanding.

you dont need to be a car machanic to know when your car is fucked

you have to have seen the car, though.

have you seen the air you breathe ?

does it count when it's cold and i can see my breath?
i mean comparing it with a mechanic: i don't make a living out of identifying oxygen. so i try not to make it my business.

> i try not to make it my business.
the ideology thats killing you

that's not really an ideology, is it? i just don't like talking shit about shit i don't know enough shit about.
we'll see.

im just saying the passive attitude europeans have towards everything is gona bite them in the ass

P.S check my flag i know how a shit country looks like

Idk what you want us to do? We've elected the proper parties in some cases and even they don't do shit. We can't stop the bombings in the middle east and the resulting immigrant wave. Till the EU leadership changes or we all leave the EU things will not change for the better, and that's not a fault of the citizens but the leadership at large.

We firebombed immigrant buses and burned down buildings converted for them, but that's just anarchy and it'll just get you imprisoned.

dont worry i know how you feel , im a minority in my own country