In webm related, a cheer leader asks out a guy with autism for prom. Any thoughts on this?

In webm related, a cheer leader asks out a guy with autism for prom. Any thoughts on this?

Attached: girl asking out sperg.webm (270x480, 1.33M)

she just wants that engorged tard dick

She's just doing it for attention to make her feel good. Who cares?

This. Now everyone at school will tell her how much of a good person she is further increasing her already massive ego

Meanwhile i'm going to die alone

this, the fact it is being put on social media should give you pause

Thisx10^99. If it wasn't for attention, why would she film it? My man got used for internet points.

So...... this is the power of BBC?

originalliaccyy

Don't worry he will die alone as well. After prom she won't even look at this autist anymore

is he black? wtf lame

nigger tard fucking roasty, hope his dad is proud

He looks like a sweet guy, too bad that roastie was around to use him to increase her social rep.

Not only that but after lapping up the brownie points from peers, teachers and any other softies she will end prom night by giving chad a blowjob and anything else he wants from her.

A pity prom date for all the world to see. He's so happy because he thinks its genuine and the start of something. She gets points for her charitable work of taking an autist to prom.
Truly a cruel world.

i think you posted this for the sole purpose of freaking Jow Forums out

>In webm related, a cheer leader asks out a guy with autism for prom. Any thoughts on this?

If she fucked him or at least let him grab some titty it would be nice of her. But she wont and this is just cruel, a big tease.

>Teenage slut brings jigsaw puzzle for nigtard
>implying she asked nigger out

to all the 16 year olds who will inevitably say she did this for attention:
of course she did. but she also made someone else very happy. that's the thing - never do a good deed for free, unless it's for family or someone you trust with your life. the world only goes on because people give favors in exchange for something of equal or greater value.

>He's so happy because he thinks its genuine and the start of something.

Yep would have been nicer to just leave him alone. If these whores want to do something nice they should fuck these autists, that would be really helping them.

No shit faggot. christ imagine having sub 70 iq and thinking this was some great revelation

Attached: 1540283661788.png (478x523, 80K)

t. sociopath
originally

Is that what's happening? What did she show to him? Also, why is he black?

He's happy under false pretenses. Do you think he's gonna be happy when she turns down the date he asks her on afterwards? I could tell you that I'm going to give you $50,000. You'd probably be pretty happy if I was credibly able to do that. You won't be too happy when we get to the bank and I drive off without you. I never owed you $50,000, but does that mean I'm in the right to waste your time and tease you?

>He's happy under false pretenses. Do you think he's gonna be happy when she turns down the date he asks her on afterwards?

Nope in fact he will be worse off then he was before. Again if she fucked him or brought him out to a party after and let him grab some tit and make out with her that would be doing something nice.

Tris... is that you?

wish i was, learned the hard way not to trust anyone

you know, he is special but he isn't stupid. even a downie knows how to be grateful for what he has.

keep talking nigger fucker

>he is special
>isn't stupid
wut

Attached: 1540180948700.gif (310x266, 132K)

You clearly don't know anything about autistic children. Romantic obsession and delusions are very common among those capable of them. Downies are the normies of the retarded world.

This

She want dat BBC

you clearly don't know anything about psychology! or sociology! or humanity! you think a kid like him who has a support system and a healthy school life is going to fall into a dark depression because he suddenly discovered the girl he knew from class didn't want to suck him off? are you projecting? you must be, cause i can't take you seriously right now.

I'm actually a respite care worker (glorified babysitter) for low functioning autistic children.

on a scale from 1-10 how low functioning do you think that kid is and how does he compare to the kids you work with

>you clearly don't know anything about psychology! or sociology! or humanity! you think a kid like him who has a support system and a healthy school life is going to fall into a dark depression because he suddenly discovered the girl he knew from class didn't want to suck him off?

I mean ya and it wont be just her we will realize all that all the Stacys who use to flirt with and be nice to him WILL AND WOULD NEVER so much as a kiss him on the lips. Its like waving a steak in front of a starving person.

It prob wont hit him till he's in his early 20's and he's KHV

He's better than some of the "really bad" ones. The fact that he's in a special classroom makes me think that he is still pretty low functioning overall. Other than that idk. He could realistically go either way. It depends a lot on how he responds to negative stimuli. The autism tantrums are where you really see some shit. I'm not saying it's guaranteed that he will freak out after she starts rebuffing him, but retard strength is no joke and she will most definitely not be volunteering to clean up all of the shit he destroys in a rage.

>Roastie has someone recording it
Yeah totally not doing it for attention to show how much of a kind and compassionate person she is

that is insightful and i thank you for answering my question in detail.
>It depends a lot on how he responds to negative stimuli. The autism tantrums are where you really see some shit.
is a good point. i could easily see this situation turning sour if he copes poorly or has no recourse to immediate treatment.

Any chance he just rapes her?

>Also, why is he black?
Because he chose to be at birth.
Seriously though, what kind of answer were you expecting to get with a question like this?

this reminds me of the time I got a B in a test I thought I failed. i was jumping around and bitting my chair, hmm...

A lot of people don't realize how grisly and difficult these sorts of situations can get. The woman in OP is playing with fire because she is ignorant of the nuances of the situation. Thank you for listening to me, though. I just want people to truly understand these things so that we can hopefully work towards handling these disabilities better as a society.

It depends on how skilled his paras("handlers") are. A competent para will be capable of spotting aggressive behavior and restraining him before anything serious happens. That said, there are a lot of very incompetent people working in this field, since it's not exactly a glamorous profession. Unfortunately, it's the one that desperately needs competence. Thankfully my state is blue enough that we pump lots of funding into programs that bolster special education and support families with with these kids.

This really does nothing for the guy. It doesn't resemble anything like a real relationship, and at that age a relationship doesn't do you any good. What is more important is making friends and learning to deal with the real world as a man. This is just to make everyone feel good.

To be fair, roasts film literally everything nowadays, doesn't matter how mundane or not, they never need any reason whatsoever.

You have a point there, but I still feel that given the subject matter, it was definitely being filmed for Le InTeRnEt PoInTs

>engorged tard dick
I did laugh out loud. You earned this (you) user

Attached: 1F0CB233-0B3B-4649-9B78-C24B16C80937.png (225x225, 9K)

>tard nigger gets more attention from girls than me
I'm gonna have a stroke.

seh wants that retard negro dick

Having it be recorded is a dead giveaway that she's just virtue signaling.
It won't make him happy for very long when he realizes that he's being played you fucking retard.

You've never been in that situation, asshole. My only gf ever was in middle school and we dated for nearly 2 years. It turns out she wasn't interested in me at all and did it out of pure pity. We never even kissed or did anything other than hold hands once. I was just happy to eat lunch with someone or have someone to talk to during breaks, but it was all fake. Then she dumped me for some Chad who bullied me all the time. Thankfully she moved out of the country so hopefully some shitskin raped her or something.

>It turns out she wasn't interested in me at all and did it out of pure pity.

Sorry to hear that user. Its a cold world. I don't get why these whores won't just give autist a little action.

Like I bet if that girl kissed you and let you grab some boob/butt you wouldn't be nearly as hurt

He's a sperg and still has more game than me.

Dick must be huge since none of the development went to his brain.

she has that fakeass patronizing customer service smile on during this entire video. no thanks jeff