What are some D E V I L I S H things you can do to get back at normies...

What are some D E V I L I S H things you can do to get back at normies? Bonus points if it lets you get back at roasties or chads.

Attached: pepe post apocalyptic.png (1132x1000, 248K)

I make fucked up facial expressions to fuck with normies

Some user in another thread recommended slashing people's tires at night. Although that is a bit criminal.

Reminder you're only "getting back" if it's someone who wronged you. If some guy punches you in the face and the next week you kick some other guy in the balls, you didn't get back at anyone.

Dog dook in mailbox.

If society wrongs you for so long on a daily basis, eventually you'll need some form of release. Don't think of it as getting back. Think of it as releasing anger.

It's a lot better than ending up as Elliot Rodger.

I present myself as a way more impressive person than them so they will languish in jealousy. No matter how much hard work and practice I put into things, I just tell them "Oh I guess it was just natural talent."

I go out for nightwalks and shoot my cummies over the town, public benches, street.

>society wrongs you for so long on a daily basis
They haven't. You're miserable because you're a shitty person.
>Think of it as releasing anger.
Have fun getting killed when you get caught by someone who isn't a pussy like you.

>mfw imagining this sperg making random silly faces in public to own the normies

>Have fun getting killed when you get caught by someone who isn't a pussy like you

You know that most people choose the flight response, right? And those that don't freeze up more often than a fighter comes along.

No one's going to beat the shit out of you for slashing their tires in the middle of the night.

If they see your face or catch you they might report you, but no one's gonna fight you over it. To think otherwise is pretty dumb t b h.

nice my dude
origigi

Attached: Ebin+meme+bro++_a934d805316f869fbf13ff3ad2a54526.jpg (819x912, 135K)

This family is friends with my family. Their Chad son is a giant douche who tried to get with my sister and flirts with my cousins (even the little ones). His mom is a milf cougar who is always looking at the younger males in my family, including me. I've recently cleaned up, gotten better clothes and a haircut so she's been all over me, even inviting me to her house for drinks.
>Mfw I actually have the opportunity to fuck Chad's mom as KHV NEET autist.

Attached: devil-pepe.jpg (396x482, 28K)

most devilish would be to become a better person and fuck stacies while dumping them all the while but youre too pussy to do that

You should see how scared some of them are, especially old people and kids. It's a hoot.

Some kid did this to me and I kept my resting bitch face all the way through. Did I pass the test?

i would love to but im socially inept and 5'7''...

Do it, be the exalted robot
>And come back with proof (pics)

Spray their cars with liquid fart or throw shit at their houses, you can also kill a kid and burn him 'til you have only a charred corpse, then you dump it in their yard and call the police

oh my god. do it user. that would be a fucking amazing circumstance to be in.