Are black people funnier than white people? I think evidence says so

Are black people funnier than white people? I think evidence says so

Attached: 1491221386853.jpg (1024x673, 59K)

A person is funny. People aren't.

What evidence?

i don't think getting robbed and stabbed by a pack of refugees is funny at all

All the famous comedians

Every comedy routine I've heard a black do, they only talk about race. They can't come up with any other material

Can you even name one black comedian in the UK without looking it up? I can't, I only know white comedians, the only black comedians I know are amerimutts.

It's easier to be funny when you're allowed to be racist. Jow Forums is evidence of that.

Attached: wtf.gif (196x235, 1.99M)

Slavs are pretty fucking funny imo

Even google hardly knows any, kek

Attached: blackfunnies.png (663x111, 22K)

For the same reason a pack of performing apes are funnier than humans doing the same thing. Yes it is funny watching Niggers emulate human behaviour because they try so hard and if leftdt to their own devices they always return to the savage law of the jungle.

The vast amount of the iconic ones are black, however there are a few funny white ones

Still no evidence.

Yes black comedians are the funniest, look at dave chappelle.

Have you taken your meds today?

They're funny in the same way kids are. They say and do dumb things while being very demonstrative and it can be entertaining. The difference is that kids will get smarter with time and eventually grow out of it, blacks won't.

Attached: IMG_5508.jpg (900x500, 99K)

Dane baptiste
Stephen k Amos

Funny is subjective; for instance, we individuals who constitute the wonderful shitposting realm of Jow Forums laugh at fatal misfortunes.

Attached: 0ieujqweqwe.png (1140x1471, 165K)

Care to elaborate? What is wrong with my assessment.

That Mike Tyson is hilarious, such a sharp, quick witted guy

Ever watched funny chimpanzee videos online? It's funny because they are chimps simulating Human behaviour or just acting silly.
The same principle applies here.

Attached: Amon goth.jpg (380x290, 21K)

You sound like a nutjob

>black people
Sub-saharan people
ftfy

Attached: indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg (300x450, 44K)

Yep. I can't stop laughing at them.

exactly, see I just saw a (((video))) with a kid saying "if I had a box of microscopes would I be gay?"

>britfag
>shitposting

Attached: 1524352249450.jpg (636x720, 43K)

Stop sullying the good name of British people. You're the reason why we're seen as pathetic. You blabbering simpleton.

Attached: britssss.jpg (900x518, 94K)

>calls you a nut job
>is a cucked faggot
Where is your knife license m8? did your daughter lose it while being fucked by your "honored guests"
Fucking Cuckland Faggot

A reminder that your president would call this woman while she was working.

Attached: untitled.jpg (341x342, 17K)

I meant to say " and you sound like a nigger"

THIS.
blacks and other shitskins and gooks cant stop bringing up the fact they aren't white.

This is a dream long gone from our 51st sate.

>memeflag

Attached: 1508919348662.png (242x257, 81K)

Man white people crazy and shit. *laughter ensues* They don’t have big dicks like us so they insecure and shit. Can a crack a do this? *moon walks across stage* Told ya we the coolest. *Audience dying from laughing so hard*

Fuck off faggot

Ah right. Best import a billion negros to satisfy your women and boost England's economy ayye

Take Obama for instance.... his government was a complete joke.

good on ya neighbor.

Attached: 1523954381699.png (600x600, 803K)

I'd rather be the king than the jester.

Attached: tumblr_n78wkl1hPH1td4wx9o1_400.jpg (389x579, 37K)

BASED.

Due to the history of black americans and some misguided guilt of some white americans has given the modern black american a sort of black privilege. basically they can say just about anything (except voting republican is okay) gives them a wide range of material to work with. so yes funnier but because of black privilege.

Attached: ooopepe.png (800x769, 126K)

What is "funny" in a society is basically contingent entirely on what is taboo in society. In America, racism is taboo.

So having niggers talk about race is funny, because it skirts dangerously close to racism, and sometimes even dips into it. This is what drove Dave Chapelle to flee the country to fucking Africa, because he realized that he wasn't tapping into some kiked post-racial America, he had scratched the surfaces above and below, and realized that the Jews above were puppeteering him into exposing the racial undercurrents of his society in a controlled way.

White people can't talk about race. Not openly, not yet... But those days are coming. They're coming soon, and they're coming fast. On the internet, those days are already here.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (1530x736, 131K)

“White people be bad at raisin kids, blacks know we gots to beat our kids”
>has highest rates of infant mortality by race
“White people all be uptight and don’t be relaxin”
>goes on welfare
“White people be coddlin they kids”
>has 15 kids by 12 different mothers all out of wedlock
“White people be scared of confrontation”
>goes to prison
“Heh, white people be all timid and meek about sexuality and shit”
>names his daughter VaGina, she’s pregnant at 13
“Ay nigga police be racist, dey never be beatin up whites”
>becomes verbally and physically aggressive at the drop of a hat with anyone
“White people be hoggin all da money, niggas be strugglin but we strong”
>spends entire welfare check on Air Jordan’s and carton of Newports
“Thank you folks what a great audience”

> All this buttblastedness

So much buttpain

What evidence? I've been to a black comedy club in Detroit (don't ask), and I was not impressed. So much black humor is just an exaggeration of black stereotypes, and it gets old fast.