Fuck off. I'm tired of not being counted as incel

Seriously, some of us women can be incel. Bet all of you could also get laid if you settled for 3s like the ones who keep asking me out. I haven't gotten laid all year.

Attached: Pixiv.Id.2403465.full.916378.jpg (600x781, 667K)

there are also women who have been never asked out. but i guess guys like you won't even acknowledge their existence in the first place, baiting user.

>Bet all of you could also get laid if you settled for 3s
I am not willing to do that, my hand is fine.

>women can be ice..

*BANG BANG*

Attached: SheriffPepe.jpg (231x250, 6K)

Almost all men could get laid if they lowered their standards. See . People who literally can't get laid are rare on both sides.
Good, then either stop calling yourself an incel or start including me as one.
>ice
Can't spell lol

FEM------
BANG BANG BANG
FUCK OF BITCH
BANG

Attached: 1542145672546.gif (480x462, 280K)

>Can't spell lol
so this is the level of intelligence of an average slut

Attached: debate-using-evidence-and-rational-thought-debate-using-ethics-and-15063594.png (500x678, 139K)

ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!1

Attached: DpvDEWy.png (800x850, 433K)

where's BANG BANG on that chart

>can't spell lol

>I'm so smart i can make fun of someone that made a typo hahahah

Attached: 1540860030730s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Fuck off, whore. Why do roasties live shilling?

The absolute IQ of roastniggers

Idk, maybe I'd come in harder with better arguments if you guys weren't gun tossing morons lol.
This is why I vote democrat. Some people shouldn't have guns.

>Good, then either stop calling yourself an incel or start including me as one.
Good point, I'm definitely not an incel as I could voluntarily get some tang if really REALLY wanted to.

The absolute state. Leave.

Attached: B9F99E9A-5E3B-4B17-B214-3E3E9BFED392.jpg (250x216, 15K)

how dare someone disrespect a BANG BANG post
im literally shaking how could she do this bros?!?!?

>post nazi frog
>nazis took away guns
Lmaoing at your life

>Idk, maybe I'd come in harder with better arguments if you guys weren't gun tossing morons lol.

Nice cop out user

Attached: 1541986696788s.jpg (250x247, 10K)

>anime
BANG BANG BANG

>anime
>BANG BANG BANG

*POW POW*

Attached: 1542146887873s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

Ah yes. Sorry. I must give proper deference to such compelling arguments like
"Bang"
"Boom"
And everyone's favorite "VROOOM VROOM VWOOOOOM!"

>Incel = involuntary celibate
>Involuntary
>Both of you admit to voluntarily choose not having sex over having it

Neither fucking one of you are incels. Stop being retarded. You can't just decide what the word means.

>be woman
>be useless and provide nothing to society except being a cum dumpster to pass on the next generation of parasites

Lmaoing at your existence

all women can get bfs/husbands/fwbs no matter what they look like

Most people who call themselves incels don't fit the proper definition. Usage decides meaning.
>implying I'll ever have children
>implying either of us will contribute to society

>Bet all of you could also get laid if you settled for 3s like the ones who keep asking me out.

How come you haven't gotten laid yet if they've been asking you out. Why should you not have to settle for 3s but others don't or am i just misinterpreting your argument?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Why should you not have to settle for 3s but others don't

oof mean't do don't make fun of me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GAGAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not likeing anime and killing fags
BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1542145649842.gif (446x384, 46K)

You don't get to decide you are something without meeting the requirements. Shut the fuck up.

>When a good argument is made but you don't respond

Attached: 1541816673853s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Already did. If I'm not an incel, most of you aren't incels. I see your threads. Y'all are some picky bitches. If you can make excuses like "I DONT WANT TO DATE WOMEN BECAUSE THEYVE TAKEN BIGGER DICKS BEFORE" just buzz off.
I want all of you 5s to stop calling yourselves incels or start calling me one.

>that name
>that gender
*chk* *chk*
BANG

>Already did
>I haven't gotten laid all year.

Attached: 1503873117325.png (300x250, 45K)

I'm not an incel either

Pic related. Incel never meant you've never been laid the in past.
Glad to hear. You're an exception to a general trend in admitting that.

Attached: 9df410f5bdkz.jpg (1242x2208, 156K)

Incels are a minority you fucking dumb bitch, and you certainly aren't one because you had opportunities to get laid, but you were just picky. This board is for ROBOTS, which all too often get lumped up with incels.

women can't be incels

they just need to lower their standards slightly and they'd have guys lining up to fuck them

w-wanna be incels together femcelanon and watch some incel movies???

I mean the definition of incel is kinda hard to define and just one person saying that an incel can still be one after a certain period is debatable.

instead of "hard to define" it's more debatable"

I also never thought or claimed to be incel. Just like watching and dropping in to discussions like these

You're an incel once you can only date 2s and below.

>women
>incel
*click* *bang* *bang*

Same for men.
You will never date Stacey and I will never date Chad. Let's just admit that's what we're angry about.