Why do you all have huge fucking egos and are extremely entitled while also being suicidal and are self loathing?

Why do you all have huge fucking egos and are extremely entitled while also being suicidal and are self loathing?

Attached: 1540774576313.png (960x1280, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivD-XtCyAjwMgweeen_1ECDjuDSRl6NBbLmkm3MgtjkR4-9lV_1aQXM6izdGr58wA_1lZCFoqcbCvisN0lJFeiXR-yVU_1kLUpR99rn4FAwh_17CIQ477r-V9vdfd6aUuku1feVi1uPDJVsTs8Akd_1ywBAW2MEiHAFjhlUbVvKDf9rXDbxleC9oXBdbchPzmWHrhaz1TSkEjumdoAeBp1BYkSqxNc4jFSGquFZj1zdVXDwVnTO-N0HvM4AJa9OBbV_1yxYcjQG-L4oSCX0gRV2JWXLLQz0UHdHSScVO5SI1iPDtZUs57IvtODAisq6jCSlh2OOuquCt1Z&hl=en-GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turn her around and show me her dick

not entitled,
not suicidal
and not self loathing

fuck off with your shit thread.

Male ass can't be that good

not OP but I got you

Attached: 1533183993738 mariza.jpg (1263x960, 330K)

nice deflection faglord, there's only one reason you're here and that's to fuel your depression

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Because you are an NPC who does not understand things like the duality of man

Idk man I too wonder about this.
I have a lot of qualities to draw self esteem from, but also lead a miserable life. So I'm probably arrogant to protect my self esteem from the fact that I'm a loser by fixating on my possitive traits only and ignoring the bad ones completely. But as much as my mind finds mechanisms to protect my ego it cant erase the fact that my life is shit and that I'm honestly better off dead.

thirst has joined the server

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x220, 36K)

give me the models name now
i don't even care if it's a tumblr

is that a man, man?

mariza_trap, meowriza

Attached: 1541193037171 mariza.jpg (620x620, 122K)

>entitled
no
i have a decent-sized ego though which comes from the objective knowledge that i am more capable than most people i have and will probably ever meet
if you cringed reading that, don't worry, i did too
but it always gets confirmed and that's not something i cant stop from happening.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivD-XtCyAjwMgweeen_1ECDjuDSRl6NBbLmkm3MgtjkR4-9lV_1aQXM6izdGr58wA_1lZCFoqcbCvisN0lJFeiXR-yVU_1kLUpR99rn4FAwh_17CIQ477r-V9vdfd6aUuku1feVi1uPDJVsTs8Akd_1ywBAW2MEiHAFjhlUbVvKDf9rXDbxleC9oXBdbchPzmWHrhaz1TSkEjumdoAeBp1BYkSqxNc4jFSGquFZj1zdVXDwVnTO-N0HvM4AJa9OBbV_1yxYcjQG-L4oSCX0gRV2JWXLLQz0UHdHSScVO5SI1iPDtZUs57IvtODAisq6jCSlh2OOuquCt1Z&hl=en-GB

*can stop from happening
also drunk right now
meh

Dunno probably something to do with how baby boomers failed at raising us right or building a world where we have any place as anything but consumers of aspirational media or something haha

>the duality of man has to operate on completely mutually exclusive extremes

wow so deep and edgy

incels rise up

>god tier trap
>comes out as a tranny
MY RAGE IS ETERNAL AND THE RIVERS WILL FLOW RED WITH BLOOD

>someone who constantly puts tons of effort into trying to look exactly like a girl actually wants to be a girl
wow what a surprise

I have a deflated ego if anything.

Traps who turn into trannies are the equivalent to furfags who wear fursuits
Fucking degenerate mongoloids who have to make their fetish into their identity

>Why do you all have huge fucking egos and are extremely entitled while also being suicidal and are self loathing?

error

Attached: 1541814554051.jpg (426x306, 164K)

>I only have one set of thoughts and lack zero introspective ability

Truly an NPC.

nice projection there retard, enjoy living in your social isolation until you finally have enough sense to end it