So i got a gf and while it feels good i just cant stop thinking about her having previous partners before and the...

So i got a gf and while it feels good i just cant stop thinking about her having previous partners before and the possibility of her fucking me over with some other dude. She has more male friends then girl friends and she told me that while weve been dating she got multiple offers to fuck and even hopped into some dudes car. Cant stand the thought of being cucked. Althought she cured me of the fear of girls and irrational anxiety caused by girls. Didnt have sex yet but im thinking pump and dump.

Nobody told me having a gf comes with this

Attached: 4582BFEE-9DF6-40E7-81E5-8FA1128484DF.png (471x353, 140K)

>got into some random guys car while dating you
She was testing you to see if what youd do and you already lost. Odds are shes already fucked a guy while youre dating. How does it feel descending lower than an incel to a cuck?

Attached: B3FD3C3D-E844-4B31-B015-5C611B88C9AF.jpg (720x757, 26K)

You will get cucked. Get the fuck out of that situation. Im an old fag ive seen it all and you will get cucked. It took me years to find my current wife and she only had 1 partner before me for less then 4 months. Dont devalue yourself dont settle for whores.

>She has more male friends then girl friends and she told me that while weve been dating she got multiple offers to fuck and even hopped into some dudes car.
She has mental issues. Enjoy being manipulated and destroyed. She'll cheat on your for sure.

Welcome to Cuck City faggot, please enjoy your stay.

Attached: cuckit.gif (457x255, 639K)

>asking /r9incel/ for relationship advice
They will just try to drag you down like crabs in a bucket. The fact that you're this paranoid shows that this place has already started to rot your brain.

>Nobody told me having a gf comes with this
but it doesn't, and if those thoughts linger, you forget them the moment you hold her in your arms.

That happend before we were dating. The offers too. I think im overthinking this. The problem is that she has so many guy friends. Im thinking about texting them through her phone asking to fuck and if they say no, she can keep them. Is that overkill?
i think she just really wants to be loved and shes really jealous

Lol don't acknowledge this loser, OP; it only responded to your thread because it was triggered by this pic.

THIS THIS THIS. this is very true. All of these thoughts keep popping up when im not with her.
Youve got a fair point, but im thinking of leaving alltogether.

>is that overkill
Are you legitimately autistic?

Yes origigimaly..

Yes it's overkill. Any self respecting human would cut all contact with you if you pulled that shit off.

Yo nigga i was the same way, my girlfriend had sex with one other guy in the past (we're 23 and i'm lucky as HELL it was only 1 dude at this point) and it still bothers me, he's some buff as marine chad and it makes me really insecure like if i see a buff military guy on tv i get fucking triggered man
it never goes away
only way to get over it is for you to just block it out of your head man or to be super aggressive and keep your girl in line so sh e never even considers it

i was in a very similar situation
very important: don't show your jealousy or ur relationship is fucking done
acting careless and letting her know that you own her is the best thing you can do

Thats solid advice. How do you practice that without letting it seen as jealousy?

i don't know, i didn't get past that step because she dumped me
just don't appear offended when she talks about her past, lead her on about it until she spills everything and there isn't anything left to add and you're past the subject forever
might sound like a textbook meme but it's all about appearing alpha and confident
she told me that so it's fact

You low-self esteem retard, you just have to become better than whoever else she's fucked which you clearly are not. Insecure faggot.

>You low-self esteem retard
Where do you think you are you knucklefucking mongoloid?
Literally all garbage-tier normalshit r3dd1t advice. Could you all livestream your suicides please?

pretty good lingo haha
how's highschool treating you

>imagine dating a girl who has had multiple partners
kek

only time I think thats okay is if she's in her 30s but if she is barely in her 20s it's a red flag and you probably shouldn't spend your time on her.

Always remember, she's not your girl it's just your turn

Observe how the redditor tries to deflect and re-project; this transplant faggot might as well have just written "Nothin personnel kid" and it would have conveyed the same information.

Attached: (47).jpg (295x418, 29K)

>She has more male friends then girl friends and she told me that while weve been dating she got multiple offers to fuck

kek RED FLAG ALERT

>Im thinking about texting them through her phone asking to fuck and if they say no, she can keep them

thinking a guy is gonna turn down some pussy...from a girl he is orbiting

It's all bullshit man. I'm fucking 5 girls, 2 of which have bf of several years, and another one is engaged.

So yeah, never trust women.

>So i got a gf and-

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

Dude take it from me, a normie on this. I have female friends who I am not orbiting who I enjoy just hanging out with and see as one of the group. Still if she offered to fuck, I would, because why not? So no matter what kind of friendship she has with them, if they're actively after her or not, they WILL say yes to fuck her. You have to judge the relationships for what they are, if you have an my social awareness you will be able to tell, are these guys the type who approached her one on one and are now 'friends', constantly texting etc? Or are they just part of the same circle of mates who met and started hanging out organically, very different situations and important distinction. To go even further into the texting thing, if they text back and forth constantly with no real purpose to the conversation then one of them or both of them want more, do you aimlessly text your male mates one on one all day everyday? More than likely not, i dont remember the last time i texted my female friends one on one like an orbitter, because I am not one, but even so remember, I would still fuck them if the opportunity fell on my dick. To be honest its a difficult social situation that most here are simply too autistic to deal with.

>Nobody told me having a gf comes with this

It doesn't, you're just dating a whore

What if a girl is like super social and extrovert and has plenty of friends which some of the are male and she wash this up with "but they are my friends" . This girl for example at school she's just with her female friends but when she gets home she has her male friends and shit.

What I'm trying to get from this is a practical advice to deal with this because I'm an autist and want to be prepared . I'm not OP .