WHO THE FUCK AT GOOGLE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA TO NOT MAKE YOUR ALARM GO OFF INDEFINITELY UNTIL YOU DISMISS...

WHO THE FUCK AT GOOGLE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA TO NOT MAKE YOUR ALARM GO OFF INDEFINITELY UNTIL YOU DISMISS IT?!?!?!
> Be me.
> Studying for uni maths exam.
> Up a little late studying but feeling confident and ready to get my last exam done and get started with holidays.
> Go to bed at 1:00 and set an alarm for 7:30 for 9:00 exam start.
> Sleep.
> Wake up at 9:30 with a fucking "Missed Alarm" notification.
> FUCK!!!!
> Call up student help center said I woke up late.
> "Sorry but you can't enter the exam hall late. you will fail the course".
> MFW I am going to fail 4 months worth of classes because Google can't design a simple clock properly.
> MFW I only needed 13% on the exam to pass the course.

Attached: rage.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Shit user. That fucking sucks. What class was it?

Just go to a doctors and pretend you are sick and ask for a dr's certificate, they will let you retake another exam

I always set two alarm clocks.

Everyone knows you always set two.

please do not tell me this is true. ive walked in late to exams, professors definitely either
a) tell you to get started, finish with whatever time is left
b) tell you to get started, if you dont finish theyll walk you to their office
c) tell you to come back later, especially if they know you as a solid student.

making you fail an entire fucking class over a half an hour tardy seems...gay.

> Still frothing from the gash.
> Rush down to local GP.
> Fake that I have been having migraines for the last couple of weeks.
> Doc believed me and prints me out an $85 piece of paper saying I am not fit enough for school or work.
> Send it off to school to I can deffer the exam to another time.
Still so fucking cut.
>Went to local k-mart and bought the biggest fucking alarm clock I could find.
FUCK GOOGLE THOUGH.

Attached: Missed.jpg (540x1080, 32K)

>blaming google instead of your dumbass self for oversleeping
lmao dumb virgin

>not having 25 different alarms set to go off at 3 minute intervals
sorry to hear it op. maybe threaten the school with your suicide. bonus points if you have student debt you haven't paid, then they'll really let you take the exam

If you some how sleep consciously your not sleeping properly.

I don't know what the process is. But the professors aren't the ones there. It's full of old people monitors to make sure people aren't cheating and what not. Real

Google what now alarm huh nigger WHAT?
Why the fuck are you using some stupid ass google bullshit you fuck. Your phone just like every other phone on the God damn planet has a clock app with an alarm why not use that?

Attached: 1542010110304.gif (750x600, 1.09M)

Google makes Android. I use an Android.
But who in their right mind thought that making an alarm stop ringing after a certain amount of time was smart. You set an alarm to get you to do something important (wake up). No one is going to be "oh I missed my alarm. but thank god Android is telling me that I missed it without actually continuing making noise so I don't miss it".

Attached: dence.png (680x499, 1.4M)

Hmm then you sound like my retarded 4 braincell room mate that sleeps straight through her fucking alarm that goes for like 5 to 10 minutes then turns off. If you don't wake up then I don't know what to tell you.

To be fair. I was popping ritalin and snorting lines of MDMA so stay awake most of the week so I can get more study done. Side note: kinda fucked up I have to do that. Uni is actually fucked.

Fuck nigger you sound like me off a good acid trip I stay up like 30 hours then knock the fuck out for 16 hours or so. I guess I can't blame you but next time tell a homie to call you to wake you up that's what I do when I need to make sure I get up.

Attached: 46108082_1890360517747810_6620700638063886336_n.jpg (764x960, 172K)

discrete & calculus mathematics

>relying only on jewgle tech
cage @ this cuck

>snorting mdma
yikes

Let's get real, OP, you don't HAVE to do that. I passed my exams without any such aids. You sound like a degenerate, but you're right. Even though you used Google to set an alarm for some God-forsaken reason, you're right; this definitely isn't how I'd expect an alarm to work.

I agree with the degeneracy. But I am working full time at the same time as doing this degree and trying to find the energy and concentration after work is so fucking hard unless I get some sought of artificial kick.

>chilling after studying couple hours before exam
>email in all caps "WHERE ARE YOU??"
>it's from professor
>had times mixed up
>show up halfway through
>get an A
What a bro professor. Why do they even care if you come late, it's just less time.

Attached: 1467823021309.jpg (970x880, 114K)

Probs because "YoU'lL DiStURb ThE oThEr StUdEnTs" when I walk to my table.

Attached: spongebob.jpg (1000x600, 130K)

I always set a shitload of them 1 minute apart and each of them do the alarm again the next 5 minutes from the point they alarmed first.

If you set your shit like this with a really loud sound (I have an mlg airhorn edited extra loud in audacity and alarm sound is on max) you'll always be able to wake up.

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-112951_Clock.jpg (1080x1920, 160K)

that's why I set a fuckton of alarms that go off every 15 mins 2 hours before I have to actually get up. my sleep will become too light to stay in bed.

What the fuck country are you from?

Probs Germany or Austria. Could be Dutch/Flemish too.

Germany my dude

Not sure what app you're using but the one I've got preinstalled on my Android has a setting for when alarms should silence, which you can set to "never."
Though to me it seems like the problem is your alarm isn't loud/jarring enough to wake you

Is it me or where the alarms on old phones better, they were louder and always seemed to go off (even when they were turned off)?

I now seem to get up around 4-5am naturally nowadays, but it's always weird to see a message springing up about missing my alarm, rather than going off.

best advice. worked for me twice.

It should be illegal for an alarm to last more than 30 seconds retards always forget them and bother everyone

>so important to wake up
>not setting an alarm on your pc, phone and clock
>not setting the alarm every 5 minutes 730 735 740 745

Your own fault really

You probably weren't even sleeping then, you just thought you were.
Also University is about managing your time and resources. You don't have to take drugs.

>>get an A
you got an A
getting an A means you are literally perfect in your field of study, so A shouldn't even be possible for a student
you show up late and you were deemed perfect
THIS is why schooling is complete shit and in no way reflects anything

Yea, it's fucked OP, I have about 7 alarms just for that reason

Attached: 20181114_125730.png (720x1280, 151K)