Sister is home from university and has friends over

>sister is home from university and has friends over
>overheard one of them say I'm "adorable"
My confidence is soaring.

Attached: 146DBFB4-5051-4AB4-B696-7117BD525A7C.jpg (880x1140, 107K)

>tfw no sister who brings her college friends home and giggle about how adorable my little penis is while i masturbate in front of them

Attached: gettyimages-828387452_-_h_2017.jpg (928x523, 79K)

>adorable
so you're like a puppy to her

>sister is home from university
>we go out to dinner.
>tell parents it was late so she stays at my place.
>we make love again since she moved out.
>tell me later that she is getting an internship nearby next year.
>we want to move away and live together.
>If I continue as I am... I think in about 3 years I will be able to semi-retire and move out east with her.
>wish us luck robots.

I hate you for how comfy your life sounds

Finally, someone who doesn't just let his dreams be dreams.

Attached: 1514768896850.jpg (1174x814, 468K)

>"Adorable"
>"Cute"
>"Sweet"
I have no idea wether or not women understand the kind of damage these subtle insults can do to a man. Poor fools unaware of their true meaning will be elated with confidence, only to face disappointment and rejection when they try to act on it.
Those of us wise enough to understand them see the truth. When a woman calls a man "cute" what she's really saying is he's "nonthreatening." Like a puppy, or a cat. This is in sharp contrast to "hot" or "sexy," which translate to "sexually appealing" and "romantically desirable." When I hear a woman call me cute, I can feel my heart skin.

Attached: 2381475642862.png (384x406, 249K)

Adorable isn't a compliment. It's the exact opposite.

What if she calls you beautiful?

Then she obviously thinks you're a homosexual

What if you say no homo?

She'll assume you're in the closet

You say that so she knows you're not gay

what if she has an penis?

Like I said, she'll assume you're in denial
Women believe their gaydar to be infallible. The fact that she feels friendly enough with you to call you "beautiful" should be a big red flag
Then you really are gay

Alright, what if she calls you handsome?

Then she's a family member and you probably should try to come on to her

My sister also brings home random girls from her friend circle and they call me names like manky and trampy.

How do I go about doing that? Also, what if she's half my age?

Fuck a duck I meant to type "shouldn't" but whatever floats your boat I guess.
If she's prepubecent be as subtle as possible in your approach. Initiate innocent-seeming physical interaction and slowly ramp it up until you've got her grinding your dick while sitting in your lap. Go where you will from there, but be wary of penetrating the younger ones, as you could cause damage.
If she's older than 13 or 14 feel free to be a little more bold, but the same basic approach applies. Innocent-seeming physical contact, lewd comments and suggestions, etc etc.
In any case, try your best to make them think they initiated it, that way you minimize the chance for potential future accusations being thrown at you.

lol @ these anons projecting their insecurities

adorable is definitely a compliment (in most contexts) go talk to her next time. even if you don't smash it will build your confidence and if other girls notice it will boost your attractiveness to them.

good job OP, proud of you

I didn't expect that. You sound like you have experience.

I think it depends on the type of woman.
If I call a guy cute or adorable it means I want to pin him down and kiss him all over and not let him go.
I think "hot" and "sexy" are really just gross words, personally. I wouldn't feel comfortable being called hot or sexy, and I wouldn't want to call a guy hot or sexy.

N-no of course not officer heh heh

>If I call a guy cute or adorable it means I want to pin him down and kiss him all over and not let him go
Then you're probably an ugly female (if you're not a gay male). Attractive females do not feel the need to be so sexually aggressive.

I'm a fatty. Probably a 5/10 if not for the flab.
Also I just like being dominant in general.

>Sexually aggressive
>Dominant
>Also fat
Lel, that's exactly how I imagined you. Nobody cares about your opinion. Get off my fucking board.

>tfw my college sister only brought back hamplanets or unkept communists

Attached: B283E724-4F37-43F9-8B21-0E745438EE4E.jpg (460x288, 33K)