How old were you when you realized that white women are the most beautiful and loyal women of all the races?

How old were you when you realized that white women are the most beautiful and loyal women of all the races?

Attached: 1454271417241.jpg (1134x1212, 388K)

yet you post the jew

>yet you post the jew
No Jews here bud

>any woman
>loyal

>any woman
Just white women
>loyal
Very

I don't blame women for not wanting me, i am lacking in so many ways, but it still hurts.

About 3-4 years ago I realised. I used to think Asian women looked better until I realised they're just using makeup and plastic surgery to hide their fucked up, soulless monkey face. The attractive thing about Asian women is that they're more likely to be skinny on average as opposed to ugly as normal/chubby/fat girls which are what most white girls are. The most beautiful woman in the world would be white but Asians probably look better on average simply due to their better bodies.

Why don't you try doing things to make yourself more desirable?

>Loyal
Kek'd. I remember one time (probably happened more than once) my sister, who is white, cheated on her boyfriend while pregnant with his kid, while he was sleeping in the same house. Whores aren't loyal.

how can i? it's out of my control

How is it out of your control? What ways do you think you lack, apart from confidence?

pic unrelated OP? White women look like men, asian women look perfect. I can only see myself marrying/impregnating an asian.

Attached: DYoi_W0U0AADXYf.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

t. shitty genetics beta male who will settle for a SEAmonkey

whatever you say chang.

originalio

Attached: n-nazi-a-20161101.jpg (750x571, 77K)

>nazi
>posting gooks
I'm too tall, too white, and my dick is too big to be Chang.

then go get yourself a nice asian girl user. You won't regret it desu.

Honestly, I'd rather have a black girl over an Asian girl. I grew up with Asian friends, had Asian friends in high school, had a lot of Asian friends after high school, etc. I have never met an Asian that wasn't gossipy, backstabbing or (socially) political in their relationships with others.
>inb4 that's only X asian, Y and Z asian are much better
I've been friends with almost all of them and it's still true. Just my experience tho

Honestly, I'd rather have a black girl over an Asian girl.

opinion disregarded.

if he has shitty genetics wouldnt you want him to stay away from white women? Whats the issue?

>any woman
>loyal

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAA

My post is an observation, not an instruction.

>white women
>beautiful or loyal
Don't know how old you have to be, I did not manage to lose my eyesight or my memory yet.