This man is Tyler Ziegel. He met a girl in high school, they get engaged...

This man is Tyler Ziegel. He met a girl in high school, they get engaged, then got shipped off to Iraq where he got disfigured and dismembered by a suicide bombed. Came back, married her, then she divorced him within a year when the VA fucked him and wouldn't pay him what he was owed (he eventually got the money but by then it was too late). Dude drank and drugged himself to death. Women do not give a fuck about men, women only see men as a source of money, as providers, and the moment you can't provide for them, they ditch you.

Attached: 1542185742201.jpg (560x361, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poRvMZRDuts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zogbot

Your shitty government fucked him over not a women

lmao I wouldn't marry a bitch who looked like that if she was as basic as this guy

tough situation man, his buddies shoulda put him out of his misery then and there. I would leave my thot if she looked like a pale muk. Gov shoulda paid for this guy to drink and whore himself to death and i guess they eventually did, gg

It's a fucking horrible situation but if I'm honest I really can't blame her.

If that was me I'd have left her.

Do you blame her? If I were him I would have killed myself or left her rather than be a burden to my wife.

Men ditch women soon after the wife gets ill or dies after childbirth.

>Men ditch women soon after the wife dies

well she's dead? Do you expect them to live with your decaying corpse for 30 years

Same. I'd know that wouldn't ever be happy with me so I'd spare her the guilt of wanting out.

What did the dude expect? It's war, for fucks sake. Not her fault he was pea-brained enough for go to war for "muh freedum" or whatever

i hope she is taking BBC right now

Shitty racebait.

Fucking true. It's not even a war about freedom its just fucking Iraq. I mean the story is sad but the guy had it coming.

Eh I won't hate the woman for this. Hell she even stayed with him and it's not like VA benefits are great.

Dude literally looks like a pile of flesh. I wouldn't want to fuck zoidberg either.

Damn look that that thousand yard stare. She is really fucked right now "happiest day of my life" she thinkiing.

To be fair. This post doesnt mention how he treated her or what living with him was like. It could've been incredibly sad to see you man in constant pain, or he could be so drugged that he couldnt even function or he could amhave been an angry abusive PTSD ridden alcoholic.

Maybe, maybe not, but things arent as simple as they seem from.an image

just a fetish of mine. no bait.

>Women do not give a fuck about men, women only see men as a source of money, as providers, and the moment you can't provide for them, they ditch you.
Yeah, sure. Because you would be married with an ugly monster full of mental issues, right? Fuck off.

I wouldn't, but men don't lie about it under the false pretense of "muh love".
Bitch literally only married him for the bux he didn't get until she was fed up and left him.
The avg men is way more loyal than a woman will ever be.
When it's about money women are worse than joos.

He did it to himself. I told my wife if I ever ended up in a situation like that, I would rather get shot. Then again I would literally just abscond and stowaway to a third world nation to die off as a hermit if I ever suffered something like that.
t.mutt infantry

Dude's entire life was /peak/ good goy shit lmfao.

Attached: 261636.jpg (450x346, 23K)

Come on, dude. He looks horrendously disgusting. I don't blame her at all for leaving him.

that's an all over retarded situation though

marry a girl and then ship off across the world for months or years? She was probably fucking a new man long before he got ghoulified

When you sign up for the military, this is what you agree to. you sound like a butthurt virgin if you think what she did was wrong. it was over for him the second he got blown up

Goddamn women still die in childbirth ? Didn't knew we still lived in the 17th century. WOW thanks roastie sensei, for teaching me the error of men's ways

This, my father left my mother after she fell ill

Why dont you write about women who stayed with their husbands after accidents like this. These types of examples dont mean shit.

thank you for your service sir

oh wait actually lol

>Fucking true. It's not even a war about freedom its just fucking Iraq. I mean the story is sad but the guy had it coming.
FREEDUM BURNS BRO. Oh well I guess it's his fault for signing up.

Attached: laughingpepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

This is a horrendous situation and there's no way to 'win'.

As much as people like to pretend or signal otherwise, physical attraction IS a key part of a relationship. Someone might be the most lovely, caring, humorous, well off person in the world but if they look like a monster there's nobody who would stay with them save for some blind people.

I truly feel sorry for both of them, and I'm immensely angry that European, Anglosphere and other allied troops had to go to some fucking shithole desert thousands of miles away from their homes and loved ones, fighting for some vague cause that has nothing to do with any of them, to die and get disfigured all because some kikes engineered it as such for their Clean Break plan.

This iswhat he reminds me of

Attached: Download (6).jpg (474x326, 15K)

human penis lol

>human penis lol
I thought he resembled a thumb at first.

Attached: proxy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

only men can truly love you.

Attached: male love.jpg (640x667, 64K)

The worst part of this is that if the dude suffered burns or lost everything she'd leave him. Love in society today is so superficial.

Attached: Angry cat but still nice.jpg (905x881, 266K)

He voluntarily enlisted in the Marines, who gives a fuck?

So you're saying that you'd have absolutely no issues being married to a woman that looked like this? It's shitty, yeah, but it's really fucking hard to be attracted to someone who looks like that.

You know, men are much more likely to leave their wives after an incident like this.

>"Research suggests that Cassidy's experience isn't an anomaly, and that women are more likely than men to be victims of what's known as partner abandonment. A 2009 study published in the journal Cancer found that a married woman diagnosed with a serious disease is six times more likely to be divorced or separated than a man with a similar diagnosis. Among study participants, the divorce rate was 21 percent for seriously ill women and 3 percent for seriously ill men. A control group divorced at a rate of 12 percent, suggesting that if disease makes husbands more likely to split, it makes wives more likely to stay."

As usual, incels just talk out of their hormonal fee fees. Go jack off!

Also this, OP would have left a woman that looked like that 100%. The lack of self awareness is genuinely hilarious. MOAR OP

>Threw away his chance at continuing his white bloodline with a young QT just so he could get blown up fighting a meaningless zog war

Attached: 34h7knovzkrx.jpg (715x713, 40K)

Unfortunately this.

He knew the risks.

Prey that you never find yourself tested in the way these people were. It's easy to say how you would react and virtuesignal but when you find yourself facing such a reality, well that's something else. Just know that better men and women than you have been broken by this sort of test.

he and every other american solider deserves it for fucking other countries up.
and i am not talking only about iraq, i am talking about every country fucked by amerishita.
thanks god their collapse is near and it is caused by no one but them
i will miss everything other than politics tho

Attached: 1533874518894.jpg (465x620, 61K)

Romantic relationships can't exist without physical attraction. Even an asexual wouldn't want to spend the rest of their life with Krang from TMNT. I just wish people would be more honest about it.

Attached: 1534298188861.jpg (1024x476, 117K)

If I was that dude I would start wearing a mask unironically. I think masks are cool as hell, especially with robes, and if people knew you looked like that underneath nobody would question you for being autistic about it. Maybe bulk up some more and take off the mask to dress up as Nemesis every Halloween. Dude got fucked over in life, but at least he knew what love felt like at one point. Gotta always look at the positives.

Except she still looks like a woman and can even be attractive, dude in OP pic doesn't even look human anymore. You're really telling me that the situation would be the same if she looked like this?

Attached: Julie-Kumari-acid-attack-India-823187.jpg (590x350, 49K)

[citation needed]
He could be her father, we don't fucking know.
Provide sources or stfu.

insert example of guy leaving girl after pregnancy

There is a big difference in how men and women love. and how much a man must sacrifice while a woman sacrifices nothing.

Attached: 1486418130099.jpg (1513x960, 381K)

>met in high school
Marriage was doomed from the beginning

Women are whores.

But in this case, I honestly can't blame her. If you see what shit was going on around her, she was basically forced to marry him.

And now look at this dude, he's not pleasant to look at and probably suffered mental retardation.
There are dozens of better ways to show how women are worthless holes, but this one isn't.

His story and end (slipped on ice while drunk and then died) is still tragic tho.

nice damage control. you can't deny male love is the strongest form of love.

youtube.com/watch?v=poRvMZRDuts