Stop drinking beer

Stop drinking beer.

This shit is the ultimate basedboi drink, it's full of estrogens, it makes you grow manboos and beer belly, beer connoisseurs are all nu-males betas. Ultimate cuck countries national drink: g*rmany, br*ts and b*lgium.

Take the redpill, drink med masterace chad's drink instead: wine.

Attached: 27REGI6-jumbo.jpg (1024x771, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
youtube.com/watch?v=VObaisj0P7g
youtube.com/watch?v=qUnekRqcozo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wine gives me horrible hangovers, i lift 5/7 days a week, so i don't get mantits or a beer belly. I usually drink once a week too. It's called moderation, and wine gives me horrible hangovers. Fuck off with "omg sooo classy" fagget.

>drinking alcohol at all
the only beverage you should drink besides water is Monster Zero Ultra

Attached: 4fe9c8b7f4437caf32607c8806f32a77f62fea0e3d502b7bdb6d866d093d5269.jpg (640x480, 228K)

Wine is for pooftas

man go drink some wine you faggot and stop complaining about what men drink

>tfw just went out and bought a couple of san miguel good cheapo lagers because I felt like beers for once instead of vodka, whiskey, rum and gin
>see a beer-bashing thread made by a Spaniard
Although I guess I can be grateful that Lagers are never considered anything by le reddit "beer connoisseurs".

I like wine, but it's hard to find some good quality dry ones.

I think this is sweetened with Stevia, but it was ok when I tried it.

Wine is 10 times more gay than beer lol
Drink rakija if you have balls for it

Decent wine is like the one thing you can get everywhere in Sweden because of the monopoly.
>go to buttfuck nowhere in the farthest north
>they have at least an above average selection of wines
>go to one of the big stores in the capital
>it's 80% wine shelves

>cheapo
Pretty sure it wasn't cheap

Attached: 1524489984123.jpg (432x495, 20K)

the only faggot here is you, op.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

What you think is decent is probably not what I think is decent.

Real men drink whisky neat or on the rocks

what about rum or mead

Get pic related if you see it over there.
Tastes amazing and it's very cheap, at least here.

Attached: 00118600301933____1__600x600.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Smoke weed faggot, alcohol is the original substance Jew.

>This shit is the ultimate basedboi drink, it's full of estrogens, it makes you grow manboos and beer belly
Literally all of this is negated by a not shit diet and regular exercise.
>Take the redpill, drink med masterace chad's drink instead: wine.
Wine is for women and faggots

no. apparently real men only drink wine.

is there something wrong with stevia?

you guys are missing out

Attached: aquavit.png (268x344, 79K)

I only drink these. Don´t think "Long Drinks" are a thing outside Finland.

Basically it is just pure gin mixed with (grape) juice.

Attached: Ginoriginal.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yep, i am cant imagine, why some people cant drink 40 grade alco neat. It is just like high carbonated soda

Confusing. I thought the Filipino San Miguel was something else than the Spanish one.

>because of the monopoly
no, its because sweden is a fag nation

Yeah. I think it's horrible.

Fuck who knows, some cunt always has a sandy vagina about something. Living gives you cancer.

Faggot detected

1.14€ is fairly decent for a non-piss tasting lager.
Probably not.
On the bright side they have rules for imports that more or less forces them to give you a quote if they can get ahold of it all over the country. (and personal imports are still allowed under EU rules)

>wine
>better than beer
There is a reason for the term 'wino'. It completely wrecks your brain. If you don't believe me, drink a bottle of red wine on a hot day.

Spirits are even worse than wine is. A few years of heavy drinking on that stuff will fuck you up royally.

Beer is the safest alcoholic beverage. It's a long drink so even if you try to binge on it, you won't get the damage of chugging bottles of spirits or wine. The weight gain can be countered with diet and exercise.

You can buy shitty mixes in cans everywhere, but in Germany they are high in alcohol at least. Waste of money.

but why? never tasted it, but why is it bad?
probably better than the sugar it replaces too

The taste.

>it's full of estrogens
kys you spic nigger

YOU SUCKS WHITE TRASH AN A NEGRO MOD FUCK

The powerjuice of germanic and euro countries in general.

Just stfu pedro and drown yourself in Rioja while I do the same with Kölsch.

Thank you. Also "ultimate cuck country" rich coming from a hairy north african 165cm mulatto with more bodyhair than a sicilian grandma.

It's like a homage to the Filipino San Miguel.
The Spanish one have a close history with them since the Filipino was funded by Spanish

sugary ass juice. barely above cider.

have sahti (a type of finnish beer with no hops) or white wine.

Some people don't like the flavor.
Some people are concerned that too much at once could be neurotoxic.

alcohol is for soibois period

That's not a bad price there, I guess. It's not like I'm some wine snob, btw. I just don't like the fruity flavor. I only like it really dry, more vinegar like. Rosé (dry) is fine too.

oh sure that might be the case, but i often hear the anti sweetener shit thrown arround without evidence and i would really like to know.
yeah thats what i heard too, some sweare by it others claim it will give you cancer, but neither have data.

Price?

>buying some beer
>decide to try out some honey wine
>it's shit
what gives?

t. skinnyfat 20 something goblino.

maybe you should cut back on soibeer you are becoming emotional from all that estrogen

As far as health concerns, people tend to be against aspartame. Not really funded in any research, but they think it causes cancer.

The flavour of aspartame is bad, but the flavour of Stevia is even worse.

Arizona

Wine is certainly the most god tier alcoholic beverage but sometimes nothing beats a nice cold beer on a hot day

>checks flag

Nothing is better than a cold beer.
I feed my red wine to wamen, aka the legal roofie

wine is for chicks

Attached: AcsD.gif (425x321, 1.81M)

Prefer Scotch myself. American/leaf Whisky just doesnt do it for me. Also why is it so hard to find any type of Scotch besides Blended?

>Lagers are never considered anything
The fuck? Is it just macrobrews and IPAs to them?

Attached: BeerTaxonomy.jpg.png (1426x1901, 542K)

eastern europes best wine country reporting in

0,76€ in my local supermarket
Taste like a very light and fruity IPA

you drank wine

>not preferring a nice glass of scotch over any other drink

Eh :/

>being a drunk retard with low T and a belly that is not able to properly articulate an english sentence because he is from scottland

Why do beerboys think wine is for wimps? It has a higher percentage of alcohol than beer.

So drink less?

>premixed gin
I really can't understand why nobody sells that when normal gin is so popular. I would much rather drink premixed gin than beer if the sugar contents is low enough.

mostly consumed by middle age women probably

They bought into the meme that all lagers are piss-beers because of internalizing a Monty Python joke people used to make about American lagers before the microbrews. (in all likelihood because the worst of the worst used to be exported)
That's also why they used to "ironically" like Pabst Blue Ribbon, rather than sincerely. Trash opinions that belong in a garbage fire.

Can confirm. Was close to Heviz in the wine hills for three weeks.
Constantly shitty drunk on white wine and weird home made liquor.

Mead can be made to have a similar character to beer (slight fizzyness), but without the estrogen problem. I've been meaning to try brewing some myself.

I had some on holiday in North Eastern Europe that was fucking delicious. I wanted to take a carton back home. Probably a higher sugar content because of the honey, though.

For 33cl? That's not cheap. I got this in Germany after seeing it everywhere for so long and it was surprisingly good. Nothing special though, just pilsner.

Attached: IMG_20180414_094928.jpg (3024x4032, 3.8M)

aye

>being g*rman

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 6K)

>estrogen in beer

Literaly a non issue. For how long have men drank beer in beerhalls and in their barracks or homes or whatever.

You fucker concentrate on the weirdest shit to explain your state of pussiness.

52% canadina chang

Wine has lots of carbs..... drink spirits

if you avoid soi you might aswell avoid beer, beer is more proven to fuck you than soi, you could also emrace the estrogen
alcolol is a carb

but does wine give you a horrible hangover? plus respond

This. fucking lazy ass breweries keeps shitting out endless IPAs while nobody is touching lagers. Just because its mass produced doesn't make it bad.

Ignorance and cultural memes.
Plenty of people who think mixed drinks are girly too, mostly because they don't realize your long drink is a mix of three strong spirits topped with alcohol.

Dude that's ghetto juice. Haven't you ever heard of the song "gin and juice?" I can't believe you all can that shit. Here our Nigs just mix it in a McDonald's cup

>muh scotch
>Eh :/
kys

>Take the redpill, drink med masterace chad's drink instead: wine.
Based medbro

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

i've never had a hangover in my life, but wine gives me a headache every time. i've never gotten this affect from any other kind of alcohol

Look up carb amount in whiskey or vodka. It's zero. Beer has like 13g a can. That's what makes you fat

Have some class. Drink this. Best champagne and blacks can't pronounce the name so they haven't ruined it like Dom Perignon

Attached: IMG_4452.png (595x967, 882K)

Gin + juice from that song is made with Tanqueray, which isn't bad at all.

Sipping on wine is textbook faggotry.
Wine is for women.
Beer is for BasedBoy Chads.

Taking a second look, I can see why lagers would get that reputation. But considering what defines a beer as a lager, it just seems more of an unexplored style than anything.

Not a beer connoisseur myself so if anyone has a better explanation for why lagers are avoided (hard to make a good tasting one, but easy to mass produce?) I'd like to hear it.

>is there something wrong with stevia?
no literally nothing wrong
it's healthy
you might lose your mind tho
youtube.com/watch?v=VObaisj0P7g
youtube.com/watch?v=qUnekRqcozo

Attached: 1365679328340.jpg (725x773, 177K)

Like he said, alcohol is carbohydrates, so no idea wtf you on about.

>Have some class.
ITT le gentlemen

Attached: 1519689813178.jpg (643x934, 77K)

if you do not drink exclusively whiskey neat you are not a man

pic kinda related, it's an okay whiskey

Attached: singleton_spey_cascade-70_cl_bottle_700-p.jpg (700x880, 45K)

t. commie

Attached: duff-beer-commie.png (768x576, 423K)

alcohol is still a carb, its not listed as carbs but its a carb. look at the calories for wiskey, 40% alcohol same calories as 40% sugar, plus it is metabolised the same way
really hate living in my 90% white country, but enjoy your 56% country with your 30% city

its a nigger drink dumbass they just call it dom per

>Pretending to know anything
>Calls whisky, whiskey

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>t. Didn't good amount of carbs in vodka or whiskey

cringe.

Actually I drink wine when Im trying to avoid a hangover...odd

Only if I can smash you with all my bottles.

Jesus fucking christ Finland, get out more.

No, it's because American lager was and still is piss. These days you have a choice of piss or absolutely disgustingly over-hopped IPAs. I assume all the malt is somehow being used to make tattoo ink and those fucking ear saucers.

Only drink brown liquor

>basedboy
Fucking faggots with their gay word filters. That's not funny! It never was funny! It's never going to be funny!

I stopped drinking after getting ran over by a drunk driver. When you drink for long periods repeatedly over time it affects your livers ability to regenerate. There is a chance you may have already done damage. Start with 30 days and keep a notebook of how you feel from beginning to end. At the the end see if you caved and snuck a drink. Do you have the willpower to not do it? With alcoholism we don't always realize how fast it can get a grip on our lives as it is pushed literally everywhere. There is a life outside of drinking and its the one you are wasting away.

Attached: 23722761_10213233463544461_931909212211822366_n.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Eh yeah ok or something

Attached: 1523889755543.jpg (416x464, 40K)