Be me 20, depressed, smoke weed, get drunk, do acid sometimes, shrooms and mdma rarely

>be me 20, depressed, smoke weed, get drunk, do acid sometimes, shrooms and mdma rarely
>me and two other guys, Adam and Jake, decide to do 3 tabs of acid because we can totally handle it right
>it starts off fine and me and Adam are handling it well enough given this is our first time taking more than 2 tabs
>Jake starts fucking losing it though
>I mean physically he's cool enough, just sitiing there on the couch with us
>but he starts rambling about infinity and predestination and how this moment we're in right now is eternal
>typical hippy stuff and I'm fine with that but he couldn't let it go
>brings it up every 2 minutes and for a while we entertain him but then it all starts getting too much
>put on a movie and then a show to try to get him to focus on something else
>but he's really not handling it well, saying how nothing is ever gonna be the same and that his life is over
>we're really concerned for him, we put on some chill music, roll a joint and try and talk him through it, tell him to wait till morning
>rest of evening switch between watching Cosmos and trying to get him to chill out
>next day he seems better but still off, so I think fuck it, it'll be fine
>Jake starts doing acid at least once a week, mdma and shrooms even more often
>ffw a month because time flies when you're drunk every day
>Jake's basically on psychedelics every day and is taking speed and 3mmc on top
>he introduces his gf of 2 years to acid and shrooms, she likes them and they keep doing them together
>he starts hanging out with us less, looks strung out when he does
>often goes off the grid for a couple days at a time, try to get him to stop doing drugs
>one day he ghosts again but this time he deletes his facebook, no one can reach him
>3 days later find out he killed his gf at home in a drug induced psychosis
>stabbed her multiple times in the back and then wrecked her head with a hammer
>he's been in prison for more than a year now and still has more than 15 years left

Attached: x83puemdqhky.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnevnik.si/1042792458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga was mentally ill from the get go.

He was on the spectrum, but then again so am I so I thought it was fine. We had all tried some psychedelics before this and expected it to be fine but Jake just took it way too far. I kind of blame myself for it because I suggested we take the acid and we did it at my house.

He has the heart of a nigger

it's not the fault of the drugs or yourself. the very fact that psychedelics are not naturally addictive substances suggests that he had a dependant personality or led a dependant life.
>tldr if it wasnt lsd it would be something likely more destructive

Might be personal or not but I am also slightly mentally ill and want to try psychedelics. I have GAD ADHD OCD and MDD. What are some that you have so I can know I won't go into psychosis?

I wouldn't recommend you try any if you think psychedelics you couldn't handle them. They're very subjective and if you're afraid of your own thoughts I wouldn't go down that rabbit hole. Have you tried any other drugs before, like weed?

Nigger, don't tell a story like that without linking to the article.

I smoke weed a lot but mostly indica because sativa makes me really fucking anxious and once I smoked a shitton of sativa out of a gravity bong and had a panic attack.

If you have panic attacks they can happen while tripping and it's one of the most intense things I've experienced in my life. If you're going to try psychedelics I'd recommend you do it with a friend you really trust who's sober to help you through any negative emotions. Acid amplifies whatever you're feeling 1000x and if you're not careful you could get lost in any delusions you end up having. I think I've taken around 50 tabs since I first tried it 4 years ago and most of those trips have been with trip sitters who really came in handy when I thought I couldn't handle it.

What does addictiveness have to do with this. He freaked out. He didnt get addicted

Or he just did too many drugs. This isnt really a rare or unusual thing you know. People who do too much end up losing it at some point

>everything is the niggers jews spics chinks whatever
you have a very low iq

LSD isn't physically addictive but he did end up abusing it and other drugs because he tried to chase the high of that trip at my house.

That was his point, I think. He did that of his own volition. You shouldn't blame yourself, because it was eventually bound to happen. It just happened to be LSD, and you got caught up in it.

Attached: 1539214422350.jpg (447x589, 48K)

Out of all my times it was only once when I had started tho. I heard it happens to beginners. My friend keeps telling me to do acid I just don't wanna go insane.

I knew this dude who did like 50 tabs once and only speaks in mumbles now and has tourettes and acts completely retarded now. He used to be cool and very smart.

open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

originolli

Trying it once in a safe environment with people you trust probably isn't going to be a destructive experience for you. I'd still advise caution as it can shatter your perception of reality and everything you hold dear. If you're afraid of transcendental experience I'd suggest you only try 50-100ug for your first experience with it.

I don't get your point exactly but i don't see the point in blaming someone for going mad on drugs. Its like a 99% given that if you keep using too much drugs you'll lose it at some point. The guy is trying to imply he "already had a problem and the acid brought it out". Bullshit. You dont say someone "already had an addiction but cocain brought it out". It was the drugs, plain and simple. Too much of anything will have bad consequences, its just that with drugs the barrier for bad consequences to happen is much lower, and when it does happen they're much more severe.

Yeah but he was not addicted. He just went mad from using too much. He lost his mind, he didnt become a slave to addiction or experience withdrawals or something.

Wasn't there a video of a guy talking about how he did a shitload of acid, and had a tick.
Do a lot of it and that'll happen. Goes for anything really. Stupid games stupid prizes.

>i don't see the point in blaming someone for going mad on drugs
A normal person, bar any mental illness chooses to take drugs. Compare it to eating food. Do you blame food when someone gets overweight? I blame the person, because even though it might feel really good to eat, you have the choice to stop. Similar to food, you can take drugs in moderation. Pushing it, or yourself, is stupidity and the person's choice.
>The guy is trying to imply he "already had a problem and the acid brought it out". Bullshit. You dont say someone "already had an addiction but cocain brought it out"
If someone said "they already had an addiction" they probably mean they were already the type of person to overindulge in something. You know those people. The ones that don't know when to stop. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Also, if you have a mental illness that runs in your family you're more likely to have that illness too, and drugs will bring it out.

Attached: 1524010717780.jpg (640x640, 55K)

i remember this thread from yesterday, could you post those pics of him in court?

didn't you post this yesterday?

Originally doubtful

I did post this yesterday. He calls me sometimes and he used to be on this board and asked me to post about him. Here's an article dnevnik.si/1042792458 .

Attached: 1055936.jpg (630x440, 55K)

If someone eats a food and they die of food poisoning, then you do blame the food. You're describing an addiction scenario, of gradually consuming more and more. Thats not the case here. He didnt die from addiction or withdrawals. He lost his mind on a single occasion probably after using too much of it. Your analogy is wrong.

Do you have a genetic background check on him? Because if you don't, you're just making shit up to rationalize your conclusion that you have already made. Infact that seems to be what you're doing from the start. You have already decided that what you want to believe in is that the drugs dindu nuffin rong. You are not interested in the reality of things and if that actually is the case or not. Basically you're backwards rationalizing, a process called motivated reasoning which is notorious for causing logical fallacies and factual inaccuracies in thinking. At that point your thoughts have little to do with reality and are just about finding selective evidence to prove premade conclusions.

I don't think he went off the deep end because of that once instance but it did make him take more and more trying to achieve the enlightenment he experienced that night. LSD is in my opinion the most mind-fucking drug you can take and it made him chase the dragon that would be his downfall.

>If someone eats a food and they die of food poisoning, then you do blame the food
Again, people choose to take drugs. If you chose to eat bad food, then I'm pretty sure people would blame you.
>You're describing an addiction scenario, of gradually consuming more and more. That's not the case here
Here's some quotes from OP
>do acid sometimes
>Jake starts doing acid at least once a week, mdma and shrooms even more often
>he introduces his gf of 2 years to acid and shrooms
Sounds like gradually consuming more and more to me.
>He lost his mind on a single occasion probably after using too much of it.
We don't know how many micrograms each tab was. If you're going to be anal about making shit up, then I can't say anything here.
>Do you have a genetic background check on him? Because if you don't, you're just making shit up to rationalize your conclusion
It's more based off of experience. I've taken lots of drugs, my friends have taken lots of drugs, and guess what, still haven't stabbed any wives.
>long tangent about not making assumptions
Lmao, all you're doing is making assumptions too.

>Again, people choose to take drugs.
So its the drugs. Thanks for taking this long to agree with me.

>b-but i need to find someone to blame so i can feel better!
End yourself

Addiction is not that simple. He may have had an additctive personality but the drugs brought that part of him out. He started to gradually consume more and more because of what happened to him that night but also because that was who he was. I blame myself for bringing that part of him to light and enabling him to become what he did without really trying to stop him. It's not analogous to food addiction, which is more manageable and not nearly as severe as complete mental drug addiction.

Its not an addiction you fucking moron. You cant get addicted to psychedelics. He took too much and lost his mind.

But LSD and other psychedelics can help people come to terms with who they are and what their goals are in life. They can lead to enlightenment beyond what you can imagine, but the risks are on par with the rewards these drugs offer.

They can also lead to schizophrenia and psychosis. Its a double edged sword and what edge you end up on is in many ways dependant on luck

You can get mentally addicted to the psychological effects of a drug. The fact that he wanted to achieve enlightenment like he did that night comes to show that you need to be careful with the knowledge you gain from the psychedelic experience, but it's not something to be shunned or thrown away. LSD is a miraculous invention and could help so many people with depression, PTSD, anxiety disorders and other afflictions of the mind.

It's not really dependent on luck so much as your mental fortitude and genetic predisposition to such afflictions.

>Person didn't use drugs responsibly
>Ends up doing some bad shit
wow who would have thonk

>having friends
>having friends with long term SOs
POP POP

I agree with the other user. I actually know lots of people who are so fucked in the head from this shit they would do something like that. Like its not like you even know your genetic makeup. Just because no one in your family has schizophrenia or whatever you want to blame doesnt even mean its not in your genetics. It could just so happen that it just hasn't happened to any of them.

>*tipping intensifies

Literally how would you know your mental fortitude before taking said drug. The people I know who actually enjoy them and continue to use them are all beta cucks so its not like its something you can even judge before having done them. Its all luck you're just pretending that because you have had better times than others its somehow you who caused that.

So its the drugs. Moron.

>but muh lsd is gud
I never said that its bad. I said that drugs can and will cause mental problems on pure virtue of being drugs. Its a coin toss. I used to use psychedelics myself, i liked it. I just get annoyed whenever the Internet Drug Defence Force like you shows up with your boatload of copes to avoid facing the fact that drugs can seriously fuck up anyone simply by virtue statistics and it being a risky activity.

Its very much dependant on luck. Read the many posts OP posted here about being close to freaking out but having a tripsitter calm him down. If there was no tripsitter in only one of those instances, he might have lost his mind. Statistics and probability, learn it. Though if you want to you can bolster your massive ego by telling yourself you're such a tough guy because you didn't lose your mind when doing acid once, lol, something 90% of people manage to do with engaging in mental masturbation

More like
>person freaked out once on acid
>enters rabbithole of insanity
>freaks out
>after freaking out immediately realizes he fucked up
>but it didnt matter because you literally have no control over your mind in that state

I literally said the acid caused all of it. Whoever he was before he took it, it completely changed him and made him want more of the same reality shattering experiences that he probably never achieved again. It's not dependent on luck though. If you take preventative measures like having a sober tripsitter it can make all the difference in the world. He just didn't have that opportunity and that's partly why I blame myself.

>slovenia
Nice, im going there in for the winter holiday. Do you know where shrooms grow in your country, cause i've heard that there is a native species there

I get annoyed when anti-drug defence force shows up and starts blaming it all on drugs, absolving humans from any responsibility as if they don't have free will.

Its partially dependant on luck. Even with a tripsitter you can freak out enough that nothing sort of IV sedatives will calm you down, and even then it will leave lasting damage. You just cant accept that even if you do everything right, you can still get fucked in the ass simply because you are engaging in a risky activity

Attached: Thats life.jpg (1200x647, 62K)

Also many of the experiences with LSD that I've had have been alone without anyone around. Yes, those were the ones that brought me closer to losing it than any of the ones I've had with friends around, but they were still wholesome experiences that made me more in tune with myself than the times I took acid around other people. Taking LSD with people around or taking it alone can be completely separate yet still completely worthwhile experiences.

I literally tell you i do drugs you fucking idiot

If you have just normal sedatives on hand, you can almost always prevent things from getting nearly so bad

Yes, that's very possible. I have had similar experiences. But that doesn't discount the statistics and facts of engaging in risky activities. All im trying to say here is that drugs and psychedelics in specific are inherently dangerous and you should be aware of the very real possibility that even if you make every preparation possible, you can still get fucked. Its like driving. You are in control of yourself but you never know if the person on the other end is. You are in control of your own mind but you have no control over the drug.

not really your fault some people just be like that sometimes

>>me and two other guys, Adam and Jake
fuck offf normal fah

That's actually something I can agree with because a lot of drugs can make people completely lost touch with reality, especially psychedelics. But those events ususally don't occur while you're around poeple you trust that can guide you through similar experiences they've had. Also while never getting that out of control, I have had to take prescription sedatives like benzodiazepines to get through the trip without any major breakdowns.

Kind of hard to take a sedative when you're in a paranoid crazed state, even harder for someone else to try to feed it to you without being attacked. But yes, if you somehow manage to get yourself/the person to take it, usually a high dose of sedatives will do the trick.

The problem is that this stuff is a chain reaction. Once it's in motion, you don't have much time until you get too deep in the rabbithole to be functional in any manner.

Plenty of people do psychedelics and are fine, and as far as I know GAD, ADHD, OCD and MDD aren't linked very much with psychosis so the chance of you going psychotic is pretty low although it depends completely on you, start with a low dose and don't take 3 tabs for your first time like a retard at a party where you're gonna flip out. Take them at home or with a trip sitter.

I have ADHD and anxiety and it doesn't really affect anything although I'm very prone to thought loops because acid fucks my short term memory even harder and if I'm with people I don't know well I get very anxious.

You don't necessarily need IV sedatives just take a medium-high dose of benzos or buy an anti-psychotic on the dark web if you're that far gone seds don't work you're mentally ill or took a retardedly high dose anyway

Readoriginalio

You guys sound quite fun to hang out with tbf I wish I had friends like you.

>starts rambling about infinity and predestination and how this moment we're in right now is eternal
>saying how nothing is ever gonna be the same and that his life is over
I had this exact experience when I moved up from 1 tab to 1.5 tab, it was the most insane shit I have ever felt in my life. I literally thought I had lived and died 1000000 times and I was cycling through the universe and shit. That was like 9 months ago and I haven't touched acid since, I may never do acid again and if I do I'm never going above 1 tab again.

How FUCKING retarded did that kid have to be to have that experience and then do it again a week later?

Attached: 1509946887473.jpg (3680x1848, 898K)

Had a similar experience and have only touched the stuff a handfull of times since. Every time since that has been more tame and I'm glad it was.

Attached: aw.jpg (640x376, 40K)

But the food poisoning analogy isn't the same, because that's one occurrence. He was tripping nearly every day, that's his fault, not the drugs. It would be extremely rare that you would get psychosis from doing LSD once. If you take a massive dose your first time and go crazy, that's your fault. If you start doing psychedelics everyday and eventually go crazy, that's your fault. The only way it would be the drug's fault is if he was pre-disposed to schizophrenia and the acid triggered it.

He has not only freed himself from the bonds tying him to hell, he has also disrupted heaven's great human experiment, lured Eve into tasting the forbidden fruit, sabotaged any hope for Adam's untainted virtue and mapped a path between hell and earth that he and his minions can freely travel.

You are fucking cancer. Never talk about drugs again you stupid motherfucker.

>have that experience and then do it again a week later?
I'd guess that it became a compulsion. I struggle with OCD and realize how that could happen. There are no bounds to this life, you can dig your hole until your arms fall off and then start eating dirt like a worm. Look for peoples life stories and how fucking wild they are, I'm sure there are plenty out there. Get on the Christian path, take lessons from Buddhism or become a monk. This life isn't worth the pain.

Hey, this was traumatic for me. Fuck you too, buddy.

Fuck. Halfway through I thought you were describing me. That shit hit way too close to home.

The psychedelic experience is similar for a lot of people.

It's very curious, to say the least. During my trip I started to think/see the world's interconnectedness ("all is one") and, as a result, I began cursing the hippies for it, since they are usually the ones talking about it. Next thing I knew, I was stuck in a neverending nightmare of my own design. The question is, was it all just me or was there something more to it? That's the question which plagues me to this day.