Cern, Shemetah, The economist

The birth of the internet beast system, they have created an eagle eye AI satan that watches, listens, and grooms everyone connected to a black box.

The chemtrails geoengineering us into beta drones in service of the crown. News is propaganda, if you speak out they destroy your character.

China is enforcing the beast system with a social value assigned to control who buys, and sells Sweden has RFID chips in the hand, and MIT created a head gear which hooks you into the internet.

All the players are in Syria, damascus has become a ruinous heap. The battle of gog, and magog are taking place now.

Please tell me how were not in the end times

Attached: download (20).jpg (225x224, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringmonitor.org/cat/technologies/weather-modification/cloud-seeding/
home.cern/about/experiments/cloud
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
google.ca/maps/place/I, pet goat II/@46.2356034,6.0531458,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x478c62fc2c6f1c1b:0x7350c374cc78573e!8m2!3d46.2355997!4d6.0553345
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
spacesafetymagazine.com/aerospace-engineering/rocketry/jack-parsons-occult-roots-jpl/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnoDhJ2D9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwL42DPFV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love CERN

Attached: CERN.jpg (1143x800, 44K)

Attached: MIT IP.png (402x732, 170K)

Attached: 2008.png (459x69, 23K)

Is that the interdimensional rift that was opened over CERN on Halloween of last year? Spooky shit.

Go back to youtube bpearthwatch you dumbass pseudo intellectual old fart

I wish putin would drop a nuke on it.

Do you know sellotape glows in the dark?

Attached: death wish.jpg (750x500, 79K)

Then how will I speak with my brother, mister?

Attached: think.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Probably cgi disinfo

I'm 23 and was the first one to bring CERN in the forefront

Me, and a bunch of people decoded the economist 15, 16, 17

Plus I predicted the fall of the economy in September

What have you done?

Ham radio.

lol a little light music

Here's a thank you note from CERN to me...

Attached: thanx.png (481x147, 16K)

What was the context?

Attached: download (21).jpg (252x200, 22K)

le tutturu face

Attached: Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg (779x1024, 290K)

>

Attached: Parsons_crater_5053_med.jpg (240x198, 15K)

>>

Attached: Star.jpg (171x294, 16K)

Attached: Star Gate.jpg (563x512, 34K)

I still need to watch steins gate. The Alphabet soup companies use to troll me with memes from the show

>>>

Attached: Besta Pizza.png (808x789, 540K)

Ah a particle accelerator that i dont understand, so in my paranoid and religion obsessed mind it must be bringing the times of revelations. Get off the drugs before you do to much damage and hear voices all the time you dumbass

Ah a particle accelerator that i dont understand, so in my paranoid and religion obsessed mind it must be bringing the times of revelations. Get off the drugs before you do to much damage and hear voices all the time you dumbass

Attached: Besta Till Lasta.png (831x944, 878K)

Have you seen 2018's very cryptic.

Attached: download (22).jpg (195x258, 12K)

the use of chemtrails in your argument immediatly threatens your credibility
and then you realise that you cannot be wrong, because else there would be no predetermined prejudice against the word chemtrails.

go back to /x/ you stupid nigger

Attached: 1499361278255.jpg (890x876, 150K)

Lmao shills are fucking up today
Like I said prove me wrong, or do you just have computer responses?

fuck off if you only want to post about basedboys

You're right, OP. Now that CERN has discovered the Higgs Boson, they are rebuilding their collider ring to harness its power and unchain the Prince of Darkness from his prison below. The end is near, you should kill yourself now.

By the way, you don't have any more need for your earthly possessions, do you? Just write me in your last will and testament, please.

They admit to it schlomo

So much beta in one post its sad.

thats some abstract bait you got there, its fine if one half credible scientists tells you they do thing despite denying it 99% of the time.

Every chemtrail cern thread is immediately overrun by shills or shut down by mods. Tells you a lot. Tell me it has nothing to do with politics, eat shit. Every time “pseudo intellectual idiot hue hue hue” fuck of kikes

I mean all you have to do is look up.

geoengineeringmonitor.org/cat/technologies/weather-modification/cloud-seeding/

home.cern/about/experiments/cloud

They like me though. Seeing as I got them rich in 2015

take your meds for christ sake

I know what cloud seeding is you fucking like

S o y b o y kike excuse me

Fuck me I really started to hate you christians at this point and I hope you end up mass suiciding yourself like the countless ones before you did because they believed in their fairy tail telling them the end so near.

I would, but they stopped giving me my psychotropics

Why would I be exposing their agenda then?

Not as cryptic as this.

Attached: Fractal_Broccoli.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Aha like all the other pleb bootlicking shills

Tell me how im wrong

Sticks, and stones nigga.

Simple confirmation bias.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

google.ca/maps/place/I, pet goat II/@46.2356034,6.0531458,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x478c62fc2c6f1c1b:0x7350c374cc78573e!8m2!3d46.2355997!4d6.0553345

Take Jesus out of it then.
Explain the economist covers, the RFID chips, chemtrails, the bible predicting the events in Syria. Or even people being chipped.

This was some crazy stuff. I miss the old threads. Use to max posts with great researchers, and people trying to make a difference

>says to take religion out of it continues to compare it with what is said in it
Are you even trying I told you its confirmation bias, you try to interpret the events written there with what is happening now.

Jesus, is a man not religion.

>still provides no counter argument
Shill detected

This is like a compilation of disinfo, well done. Pretty much like when anons are told what will bring pedos down is understanding tarot and kabbalah symbols instead of finding out buyer/supplier networks. Hit me up if there are any vacancies at the agency

Jesus isnt a man, this is not what the Bible says, if you arent christian then why use the end times from it?

test

Attached: Capeshit.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

It's a fundamental principle of Christianity that Jesus is God in human form in the holy trinity, send to suffer as a man.

I agree but you have your chronology wrong, the battle of gog and magog only comes after the antichrist, first Satan will be locked up for a time.

More info in this thread

Hes not a human not so hard to understand or at least thats what the Bible says, though I dont believe in christianity this doesnt mean he comparing the end times from with to what is happening now is okay.

Lmao there is proof of his life.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.” 1 John 4:2-3.

Do you know what flesh is?
How simple are you?

Fuck off glow in the dark

He is human, there is no question about it, from a storytelling perspective he has to be so the reader can identify with his struggle and morals. The Bible never describes him as more. I'm arguing this from a historical point of view, not a Christian one. You are historically incorrect.

I agree, but what I meant is all the players, are in the exact area of conflict.

So when the fuck does the 7 years start? Is the antichrist a real person or AI?

How long until microchips are forced? What big crisis will they false flag to act as a catalyst to usher in their beast system.

WHILE YOU sit at home, work or in a JDIF cubicle... LURKING , shitposing, REDPILLING or shilling...
>THEIR IS A SHADOW WAR a hidden battle between GOOD VS EVIL
They are getting exposed. They are getting scared and cornered like rats
THE TRANSMISSION YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE is about a Great Awakening and the Ancient order of Evil that is doing everything in their power to stop the HAND OF GOD... which is futile... but they can cause discord and VILE subhuman behavior to Blind you and keep you in your compartment...
>God is watching
And it's NOT HIS JOB TO FORGIVE THE VILE PEOPLE.
>we will bathe our feet in the blood of the Wicked ones
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
>liberals Kvetch over CHN
>Jews cry out in PAIN at BELLAGIO SAMPLER
you cannot stop the truth!!!! You will not silence the Crusaders and warrior monks of the 22st Century
>a Spirit warrior sent back from the future to bring the Victory Message

We are the future Biblical Martyrs of Jesus Christ and the Snakes Head has been CRUSHED and we sustained minor bruises that's IT.

STAY STRONG RIGHTEOUS BRETHREN of all creeds of Good!!!
Unite like LOTR fellowship of the Ring!!!! Your sword , my axe, his bow!!! And let's Destroy the ring of EVIL!!!!

>are you a creator?
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

>anti technocrat globalist magna carta
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

>CHN is NOT MONOTIZED
>ZERO (((MERCH)))
>NO DONTATIONS OR PATREON
>zero bitcoin or Zuccmining
>just a watchman on the wall calling out the enemies movements

AI satan is real and we will defeat him with the blood of the lamb

Attached: received_1123356401138543.jpg (600x900, 87K)

First off there isnt and Thacitus isnt a reliable source, second of all he wasnt a man he was God incarnated or that is what the Bible says, also stop with the end times larp.
He isnt though because Mary got pregnant by the holly spirit so that means that he may look human but its not really one since he never had a biological father that was human only a mother.

do you really think this looks like tribulation to you? does this look like we're being enlightened? much worse is to come, my friend.

It's really hard dealing with your lower IQ here. It's not up to debate, you're making shit up and I'm just telling you facts. We can open a bible together and we'll highlight the times Jesus has been described as more than a wise man, protips, it's zero.

I think that's what cern is trying to do. Keep switching dimensions pushing off the day of the lord.

Satan is the AI
Antichrist is the man

Ah yes, in that case you are spot on.

The army of shills itt already confirmed ghat too.

He may look human but hes God incarnated leaf, he has the powers and abilities of him, or do you believe a normal human can bring back the dead or make food out of air?

Fun fact: Jack Parsons was an occultist and a fan of Aleister Crowley. Parsons was buddies at one time with L. Ron Hubbard. L. Ron was into that occult stuff, too, and it was during that time L. Ron created Scientology for fun and profit.

Anyway, here's some more reading about Parsons and his esoteric interests and practices. No one should be surprised that CERN is full of occultists like Parsons. None will ever admit it publicly though.

spacesafetymagazine.com/aerospace-engineering/rocketry/jack-parsons-occult-roots-jpl/

"Parsons pursued his occult interests and scientific interests with equal intensity. He purchased a large house on South Orange Grove Avenue, Pasadena, and created a commune, inviting actors, actresses, poets, and writers (including sci-fi master Robert Heinlein and ultimately, sci-fi minor L. Ron Hubbard) to participate in his wild parties. He nicknamed the house “The Parsonage.” The police were frequent visitors to The Parsonage, receiving reports of naked pregnant women dancing through fire in the garden, loud music, and consumption of illegal substances. Parsons always greeted them at the door and assured the officers that he was a respectable Cal Tech scientist, and therefore they had no cause for alarm, so they duly left him and his entourage in peace."

Attached: jack_parsons-marjorie_cameron.jpg (670x627, 246K)

Unironically, watch this guy's vids. He has very good ones on the antichrist A.I. system and it's function:
But in the end there will be a person antichrist too. The one is supposed to pave the way for the other

see
> Jesus is God in human form in the holy trinity, send to suffer as a man.

>IN HUMAN FORM
>AS A MAN

I know Christianity very well you dirty mudslime, shut the fuck up, sit down, be humble.

Why would you fight or improve anything when you can just blame a religion for the injustications on earth.

Scum.

You are incredibly wrong on all counts, and tacitus is quite reliable, as archeology has found.

Plus won't he be 'killed' and then the false prophet breath life back into him?

But he is still god leaf otherwise he wouldnt be able to make miracles something which makes him non human since I dont know about you but I cant bring the dead back to life.

Moses was a man and parted the sea. Check, and mate.

Fun fact Jack Parsons is the Devil

Do you not understand the fundamental principle of the Trinity? God=/=The spirit=/=Jesus.

You seem to be under the illusion that praising him like he was Hercules is what he wanted and you couldn't be further from the truth, from the moral of the story, he was a man to inspire other men because they could be just as good, fuck, you've strayed further from God than any of us here my sewer scavenging friend.

Attached: king of swevers, google it you filthy gypsie, this is you, Im arguing with this, lmao, a a dirty aid (992x744, 119K)

His staff given by God, helped him do that also lets not bring the old testament and the new one together because they are different things.

seriously what /kind/ of Christianity do heroine addict ''priest'' over there? Sounds like I could stand in rags on a corner and do a better job, kek

I was researching CERN while you were in elementary school.

Exactly how Jesus was blessed with his fathers spirit. Moses was blessed with his staff.

Still two men doing gods work.

He half human leaf think from a biological standpoint since he never had a father only a mother, also he had powers on man has so why must we fight over semantics?

Yeah for particle, and quatem physics

I don't see any of your threads on the biggest political board.

This isn't fucking dragonball. And stop calling me leaf, you're much lower than I on the social scale, gypsie.

Attached: just a gypsie in its natural habitat.jpg (800x513, 102K)

What in the hell he is part of God since he is part of the trinity he doesnt need to be blessed by anything since he is God.Its like I am going in circles with you.

>When you get so buttblasted because I ask logical questions
No wonder your suicidal cult has fewer and fewer people believing in it.Like it or not leaf he has only a human mother and a non human father making him a half breed between man and God.

True. The beast from revelation is the final great antichrist who will take his seat in the rebuilt temple of Jerusalem, and be revered by men as a god.

But there have throughout history been several antichrists, minor ones if you will., who were willingly and perfectly possessed.
Now the antichrist A.I. system will play a great role and may very well come to present the mark of the beast. Transhumanism will ally the human soul with a portal to the demonic world. The soul becomes unsavable.

Watch these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnoDhJ2D9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwL42DPFV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqetHrRVGM

>The battle of gog, and magog are taking place now.
im not sure how to tell you this OP but jewish fairy tales are kind of a joke. the world never flooded after humanity came into being. their prophecies are likewise of little consequence to the rest of humanity

its sad that so much of the world abandoned their own religions. well maybe sometime soon there will be a new religion to eradicate these goat fucker stories

you really don't understand anything about Christianity and there is no point arguing with you then

Is that not how one interprets prophecy? Compare and contrast in search of confirmation of said prophecy?

Thats because you are wrong and cant refute my claim, the only thing you do is return to the same statement that says he is god incarnated which is what I keep saying also, but I waste my time with you leaves since you are a cancer to this board anyway.
Not really since we had how many end times predicted by christians until now yet none of them came true.

Your ''claims'' are all surrounded by the wrong understanding of the Trinity.

God=/=The spirit=/=Jesus
get that thru ur shit infected head once and for all and we'll be able to talk about actual Christianity here, not the dragonball tier cult you're pushing.

Yeah right dumbfuck, that is why there are over 2000 flood stories all over the world, 250 of which are identical to the biblical narrative. Noah was Deukalion for the Greeks, Niwah for the ancient Chinese and Nu'u for the Hawaiian natives.
That is why we find whale carcasses in the middle of the Sahara desert and sea shells up the Himalayas.

Mouthbreathing tard.

I would copy the greatest story too.

Those bastards moved my thread..