Time flies by too fast when you're reaching 30

Time flies by too fast when you're reaching 30.

I was just 22 and now I'm hitting 29 holy shit. I have pictures on my computer that I feel "I just downloaded". Checked, it was 4-5 years ago. Holy hell. I had to re-check the date a few times.

People 18-22 years old can't understand how this feels. They say I'm old as fuck and assume there's a huge gap between us. But believe me, you'll be 29 in a blink of an eye. I can't pinpoint anything important happening during these years.

Attached: 1428163328855s.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Thanks for terrifying me, user.

Are you sure you weren't in a coma for 7 years?

Getting old is incredibly terrifying.

In my country high school takes 3 years. I just realized I could potentially, at best, re-take high school 20 times.
At max I'm going to live the time it takes to take high school 20 times. 20 sounds so little.

I can't imagine being 30. I'm not gonna kms, I just can't fathom surviving that long. I'm 23 next week

Screencap your own post, put it in some random trash folder in your computer.
You'll find it again in no time. And that day you'll be 30 and think "holy shit, didn't I write that like a year ago?"

im 28 and i feel like between 22 and 28 it came and went fairly quickly, relative to my youth atleast. its because i was a lot less stressed and just used videogames and escapism to dull my depression and chill me out

2 more years until im a wizzard

This. I was very stressed throughout the same years you mentioned.
Can't really remember much about them.
I went to uni at 29 so I could at least do something worthwhile. At least that's something that will leave a lasting impression.

I'm 34 and I know that feel. On one hand, I despair that time flew without me doing anything with my life, but on the other hand, I'm glad it's flying now so I am so much closer to death.

You know what they say OP, time flies when you are a faggot

At least it won't take long until we get wizard powers

Attached: 1537769713467.jpg (253x200, 9K)

time never flies faster than when you're NEET. I spent 2 years as a NEET doing nothing but watching anime and playing viyda games and nowadays it pretty much feels like 2 years of my life are practically missing from my memory.

>tfw 2 years of my life literally are missing from my memory

28 year old here. I know the feeling. I couldn't believe the other day that Black Ops II (as an example) was 6 years old. Memories of 22 - 28 is just one blur.

I actually know this feel, it hurts.

St-stop the w-world. St-st-stop the world. Stop the world, I want to get off tonight.

The biggest differences are your physical appearance, societies expectations of your progress and whatever mental baggage you've gathered along the way. You should be more mature or at least somewhat wiser. Other then that, it's fairly meaningless.

Attached: 1541701506581.jpg (320x316, 17K)

I'm 29 and wrinkled as fuck. Sad.

Who cares? Why are people so superficial, it's depressing.

Imagine how much faster it will fly by once you're getting closer to 40.
And after 50 you're basically already dead.

Attached: 1514309876563.png (311x300, 137K)

>And after 50 you're basically already dead.
Apart from those other 30 years where you're alive.

Why would you go to high school 20 times? Sounds bad, but not as bad as being a NEET starring at the walls and ceiling all day long.

36 now and looking back at my young years i realizing: life goes with instantaneous speed. but that's part of life and there is no reason to be sad or depressed