Tfw 5'8"

>tfw 5'8"

I'm white but I'm a manlet Jow Forums. How can we be the alpha race when some of us are short as hell.
NBA is ruled by blacks because of their alpha male height genetics.

Attached: 1453338151193.jpg (800x521, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUf3ZYFuso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are americans manlets compared to europeans?

The most important traits of a race are intelligence, willpower, wealth and organisation.

It's ok. Our leader (Andrew anglin) is only 4'11

You shouldn’t talk shlomo. I believe the average height in Israel is 5’7”

The great muttening
Meds are generally manlets too though

Oh no... Not that image. I cried for a week after I knew the truth behind that picture.

Mexican blood

Can you elaborate?

It's actually not. I wish it was so I could go live there and be in a manlet ethnostate.

It's more like 5'9" ish. Source: IDF measurements

kek

You can be short and alpha, dood
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUf3ZYFuso

story time! out with it user

This picture is of two foster children who were never adopted. This is all they got for christmas at the age of like 17.

I'm a 6'4" white guy, you just have shitty genes.

It is because of natural selection, at least here it is. Tall men here are more likely to reproduce and have more children. I'm 6.3

Hello fellow long nosed white man. I think you’ll find that the physical component of white genetics are just fine considering how utterly dominated strongman competitions are by whites, especially Northern Europeans and Eastern Europeans. The average heights between blacks and whites are almost identical, blacks excell at basketball because it’s part of their culture now essentially. Way more black kids want to be basketball players than white kids.

Dad is 6'1, I'm 5'9 :(

Wear shoes with a slight heal and have a haircut that sticks upwards, you will literally pass for 6ft if you confidently say you are 6ft, especially with Women who have no idea how tall men really are.

my dad is 6'7 and im 6'0 :/ my grandmum is 5'2 though so that might have something to do with it

>sweden
nah senpai, ye mum got culturally enriched

I know a pure nordid guy IRL who is 5'3 (brachiocephalic skull, blue eyes, hair light af), his parents are white too, like he is. No one will ever say he's not white if they will looking at him. So, your height will be a problem only if you make it problem. Plus, shortness among whites is Neanderthal genes (you know, origin white european doods. They was short af).

I don't know why but that picture makes me feel sad as fuck everytime I see it

Attached: puradecadencia.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

On average, white American men are taller than black American men.

What time is it there, Andy?

>This picture is of two foster children who were never adopted. This is all they got for christmas at the age of like 17.

OP here that story about the picture is a hoax. Those two are married.

>Wear shoes with a slight heal and have a haircut that sticks upwards, you will literally pass for 6ft if you confidently say you are 6ft, especially with Women who have no idea how tall men really are.

I'm 5'8 that means I have to wear at least 4" heels. It ain't happening man

I'm 5'7. I'm fine, just embrace the Napoleon complex.

>>
> (OP)
>I don't know why but that picture makes me feel sad as fuck everytime I see it

Probably shoes being worn in the house. That candle needs to be scooted closer to the tree.

>Napoleon complex
>Napoleon was 5'6.5 when the average height was 5'3-5'4

5'8"
Average male height in Spain

Mike enoch is 5'11 and is dad is 6'4 and mum 5'something. Its your fathers fault for marrying womenlets.

>tfw 5'4
Not even part spic, just very short parents.

By killing yourself. I'm serious. Fags like you will never succeed in life, you're always going to be the passive little whiny bitch you are.

Insecurity is a good reason to kill yourself, do it.

Attached: cry more you girl.jpg (462x308, 20K)

>how can we be alpha race
By slaughtering all that rise above us

my dad is 5'6, mom 5'2 and me and my brother are 5'9

Attached: bruce has something to share.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Who tf cares about the circus known as the NBA?

The story I was told was that they were two Christian missionaries in Africa and this is the best they could scrounge up to celebrate Christmas in Africa

Don't despair, little pollack, you may not be able to ride the rollercoaster, but you still can change the world.

Pic related. Jigoro Kano, founder of Judo and reformer of Jujutsu, at his formidable 4'11 (1,5m)

Attached: manlet_kano.jpg (179x282, 8K)

This can be frustrating... I'm only 6'1" with an 8 inch cock, but all the other males in my family are taller and have bigger cocks. This is true even of other branches of my family. For example, my cousin is only 6'0" with an 8.25 inch cock but his dad (my uncle) is like 6'6" with a 9.5 inch cock.

Just get leg lengthening surgery. Better to just fix your problem now and not worry about it later. Protip: literally everyone else will advise against this, because the thought of a beta male (i.e. literally every manlet) becoming alpha is repulsive to society

Erm, thats gross man you shouldnt know that

mfw I am 5'9 manlet, have always been relatively short from youth, yet still regularly kicked asses of people far taller and heavier than me (I don't consider myself alpha, but I also don't believe that is anything to do with my height).
I think short man syndrome is an evolutionary thing - the smaller you are, the more aggressive you have to be to compete with those who are larger.

Sicilian here can confirm. The women in my family are 4'10 -- 5'2 and the males are all 5'2 -- 5'6"

Well what's your eye and haor color

>5'8"
Same here, learn how to fight based on center of gravity, its your only advantage.

5'8" here user. Life as a manlet is hardmode. I don't even like going to the bars anymore because it is just so painfully obvious how much easier it is for tall guys to get pussy.

Just breed with a taller girl user, tell your son to do the same

Notice the thing on the left side. They're at an hospital. Theyre brother and sister who were about to die in a few weeks. They celebrated their first christmas ever before they died.

Don't feel bad user. I'm a 6ft dutch manlet with brown eyes. Kill me now

I'm 6'1'' and who the fuck gets captain crunch for Christmas

It doesn't matter you meme flag retard you're probably not even white.

Captain crunch was the one who send them the gifts. They had a delicious crunchy meal thanks to the cap'n. They died not long after that.

How do you even know the size of everyone of your families cocks? user...

You lanklet 5'8's think you're short? You think you have it bad? I am 5fucking'4! I wish I was 5'8!

>5'7 Anglo-Pole
> 6.75" cock
>heard from multiple women they expected me to have a micropenis because Manlet
Ehh could be worse, I'm engaged to a 4'11 korean so if I have a son he will most likely supreme gentleman

Attached: latest.jpg (378x420, 39K)

Lol, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I'm 5'9 and have never had any issues with women, sports, or my career due to being this height. The last 3 girls I've dated before my current girlfriend (5'5) were 5'8, 5'3 5'9. I'm fit, but not extremely muscular. Actually I could put on a few pounds. I now have a rather decent job and got the nod for a new position in the summer. All the women I have dated, including current gf, were at times when I was working a shitty grocery store job. I was also living with my parents lol. Never stopped me from fucking decent women or attracting them.

It's your pathetic state of mind. I guess it might have been the way I grew up, but I'm aloof to the point it has become a problem. Women can sense when you are uncomfortable. I can't care enough to feel that way.

Some of my friends are taller than me. None of them had an easy time with women until they grew the fuck up and became men. Women want masculinity more than anything. Sure, if you are like 5'2...you got the bad hand. Some of you guys are complaining about being average height. You should be thankful for being alive.

Manlet purge when?

Attached: 1518586210152.png (639x480, 565K)

Oh my god no one gives a shit about Jow Forums stop dumping threads here.