To what extent did this assortment of pastel-colored kike propaganda contribute to the formation of SJW culture and the...

To what extent did this assortment of pastel-colored kike propaganda contribute to the formation of SJW culture and the general mental derangement of millennials?

Attached: screen-shot-2016-11-22-at-9-47-45-am.png (807x472, 593K)

eurghh

why can't you just shut up

i'm so fucking tired of everything

shut up nigger

The only thing I can think of is that they preached equality and just world. The losers in the disney world are all losers because it's their fault, they're grouchy or selfish. In reality not being grouchy or selfish doesn't get you anything on it's own.

>Most leddited of plebitspacing
I'm serious though nigger. Like, fuck it, even disregarding all creepy, Jewish af crypto-pro-multiculturalism, how much do you think these piece of shit movies had to do with inculcating in young boys a predilection toward acting like lovesick simps and conditioning young girls to act like entitled, neophiliac princesses who are never be satisfied with what they have?

Attached: ci54rtk.jpg (2000x3000, 972K)

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that this fucking media and shit just like played a significant role in psychologically scarring my generation in ways that most of us aren't even consciously aware of.

i dont care

fuck off

please just shut up

go away

Should we blame it on the media, or lazy parents that sat their kids in front of the TV all day?

Or, you know... you can always fuck off back to cuckit and gtfo out of my thread

Attached: cuckit.gif (457x255, 639K)

Both, for different reasons maybe?
(((Media))) for becoming undeniably toxic and inflicting these insane, subversive, truly self-destructive and pathological values and narratives upon children, and their dipshit boomer parents for buying into it and being too naive and self-absorbed to perceive the sinister undertones.

no

how about you piss off

instead

Tarzan is white tho

also emperor's new grove is true kino

>Tarzan is white tho
Yeah, he looks so white, dawg, especially compared to his female lead. I believe the exact term for this is "plausible deniability".

Attached: Tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-9647.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

He's tan because he's outside all day, unlike you.

Tarzan lived on a tropical environment and wore no clothes. What do you expect, to him have fair skin like Jane's, who lived on Europe all her life ?

The kike propaganda played a central, primary role in producing the millenials you're talking about. The (((SJW))) movement is to a degree the output of this propaganda.

Television is one of their primary weapons.

"""Tan""", right, with his fucking dreads lel.

Spend 18 years living with a bunch of monkeys laying in the ground, mud under the rain and never care about your personal hygiene to see how you hair looks like.

You people blame your problems on literally everything. It's all the way down to Disney movies

literally how is disney "kike propaganda" or in any way related to SJWs
it's all about white people in heterosexual relationships

Ok, all bullshit trashtalk aside, if this was just one isolated occurrence in one of their films, I'd believe you and I would take no issue with the film. However, the demonstratable fact is, and you cannot in good conscience deny this, that the VAST majority of Diznee's output starting in the late 80s has almost exclusively revolved around and focused upon quasi-Marxist pro-multicultural, tradcuck-feminist binary themes and narratives. My question to you is: how do you think constant bombardment with this sort of media during their most formative years affected Gen Y's earliest conceptions of people, society, the world, etc.

White people's hair dreads when it's not being taken care of. White people's skin gets darker when they live in the jungles of Africa for decades. Stop trying so fucking hard.

Idk man out of all of these, Kuzo's design is the most concerning. He's basically a gay man bordering transvestite. Acts like it too.

Lol kuzko had a gf on the tv show how is he gay.

Bro you can see his blue eyes right fucking there. He's the son of some british guy that got lost or something.

Wtf man many of those movies taught me all sorts of life lessons.
>Aladdin
Every Arab larps like he is Jafar don't trust them
>Lion King
Every Arab larps like Scar don't trust them
>Heracles
Life fucking sucks when you're a hapa
>Tarzan
Fuck being a slave to urbanite society

No he just acts like a rich cunt who had everything in life handed to him, which he did. Because he was the king of Peru.

uhh theres nothing wrong with mulan? dafuq dude

>nothing wrong with mulan
What did user mean by this?

Attached: 8hayy9f2mvu01.jpg (1080x1575, 362K)

The movie addresses the fact that Milan isn't as strong as the men. And she overcomes this by using her brain instead.

>using her brain instead.
Yeah that's a pure 100% horseshit lie m8.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1125, 93K)

Lol but lets let men who dress as women compete against them

Attached: trans testosterone is okay.jpg (1080x1343, 291K)

The Hunchback of Notre Dame is actually a redpill. Quasimodo and Frollo both fall in love in Esmeralda. Quasimodo is kind but is hideous while Frollo is powerful but spiteful. In the end, Esmeralda, who the entire conflict was waged over, gets to live happily ever after with Phoebus the Chad after Frollo dies and Quasimodo goes back to being a recluse.

Attached: 4E42CBF5-F19A-4313-9372-D38C1942E889.jpg (377x555, 78K)

That movie always bothered me as a kid because it was the one movie where the hero didn't get the girl. He even hooked Chad up with Esmeralda. I never understood the "I just want her to be happy" thing. If she's not with me, I don't give a fuck whether she's happy or not.