Deep state takedown finally happens in USA

source: Divine Cosmos -magazine

divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/21021-happening/

The behind-the-scenes war to take down the Deep State has finally reached critical mass, based on multiple insiders. “It” is happening now.

Even though things may still appear fairly quiet to the casual observer, multiple independent sources are now saying major, visible moves against the Deep State are imminent.

This is not necessarily going to appear as the “Mass Arrests” scenario we had prognosticated before. However, we may well see high-profile arrests and new data dumps soon enough.

No one can deny there are over 24,500 sealed criminal indictments on the books right now in the US — an all-time high.

My friend David Seaman had his entire identity deleted off of YouTube and social media, only to return with stunning confidence — and new, direct intel about the arrests that are pending.

Alex Jones has a Lockheed Skunk Works insider named Zach who is claiming we are on the verge of disclosure events that could transform us into a multi-planetary society.

Unimaginable evil is being systematically exposed and rooted out. We have been talking about this for years and it is finally happening.

Our own immediate insiders have experienced significant, ongoing threat. The obvious and extreme nature of these attacks again suggests desperation is occurring.

We are not backing down. We have public appearances scheduled for New Living Expo April 27-29, Contact in the Desert June 1-4, our Colorado Ascension Portal all-weekend event July 27-29, and others.

VERY INTENSE TIMES

Once you understand the “shadow war” now reaching its crescendo, seemingly confusing and upsetting political events can take on dramatic new levels of meaning.

The payoff we will get if the Alliance succeeds in its campaign against the Deep State is almost beyond imagination.

Attached: anunnaki true form.jpg (696x394, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.0123movies.com/movies-a-dark-song-2016-0123movies.html?play=1
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Benjamin_Fulford/Benjamin_Fulford_Reports.html#the_TOC
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_5435.jpg (515x420, 73K)

>As you may know, I have direct access to insiders

who share very unique and compelling insights into the revolution now transpiring in our world.

As a result, we know that the Deep State has been hiding an astonishing wealth of ancient extraterrestrial ruins, crashed technologies, recovered bodies and reverse-engineered interstellar craft.

They also have ongoing, direct relationships with multiple intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations.
The scope and power of what lies hidden in these various underground vaults could literally transform us into the Star Trek age overnight.

WHAT STANDS IN THE WAY?
The idea that this much could be kept hidden from us is staggering. There is still widespread debate over whether any UFOs actually even exist.

>I recently met two different people in the Baby Boomer age range

at a birthday party, both of whom had impressive UFO sightings.

The ridicule factor was so high at the time they saw these obvious, intelligently-piloted craft that they were both actually saddened by it.

Each of these men decided to keep the sighting to himself because he “did not want to be one of those UFO kooks.”

Younger people are now the beneficiaries of four generations of gradual disclosure, and no longer see this as a subject of laughter and ridicule.
For the uninitiated, it would seem hard to believe how any government or organization would want to withhold such impressive, world-changing breakthroughs.

The main force preventing us from gaining access to this technology is an elite, hyper-wealthy Luciferian cult, sadly enough.

Many of their members engage in what most would call evil practices, such as pedophilia, sacrifice, human trafficking and the desire to greatly reduce earth’s population.

I did not want to publicly telegraph that we were making a major move from Los Angeles to Colorado during this last seven weeks, for security reasons that will become obvious in a minute.

The process began last September, and we were able to successfully buy a home. This was by far the most difficult worldly ordeal I have ever been through.

It was at least a full-time job from October 2017 until just the last two weeks or so. It often looked as if it was not going to work.

The freedom is just starting to “kick in” now that we have solved all the immediate personal crises from moving to a snowy, alpine climate.

Traveling an average of twice a month for work, over the last ten years, had caused me to feel severe burnout.

An incredible amount of productive time has been freed up by moving to the same city I work in. A taping now takes up two days of my time instead of two weeks.

THREATS TO INSIDERS
Pete Peterson and Emery Smith both endured new, nearly-lethal events in the time before, during and after our move, making this transition even more stressful.

Both of these insiders have stepped forward in the last year with many new insights about the Secret Space Program — and the Deep State appears to have punished them for it.

Although many Alliance insider groups want to see disclosure, there are still powerful elements fighting to the death to keep it all a secret.

These attacks are so blatantly obvious that the Deep State clearly appears to be in a true state of desperation to have even attempted them.

Thankfully, these attacks did not kill either of them. The back-story is quite remarkable. In many ways the truth is far more fascinating than any sci-fi movie or television series I have ever seen.

It is difficult to imagine that any elite group on earth could be keeping this many secrets from us. It is also hard to understand why they would hide it.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 31K)

why would the aliens only talk to the deep state? they are giving the aliens something that no one else can? or are the aliens just stupid or like to play games?

They aren't aliens it the antichrist using demons to possess the elite and give them information through telepathy

this, fucking Satan, everytime

so satan is real, but only will help them? why? cant we just do the same shit and get info telepathically? why does it only work for them?

Wilcock is a con artist who found a lucrative spot in alternative research. Anything from him should be treated with suspicion, ditto Benjamin Fulford. Wilcock and Fulford have been talking about this shit for over a decade now, and not thing they've predicted has ever come to pass.

Attached: independent thought alarm.jpg (500x375, 20K)

aliens are demons dude. the deep state gives them the souls of children.

Satan feeds on emotions and insanity. The forbidden "fruit" in the garden of Eden was a fruit of labor. It was the dark side of the force. Anger, stress, frustration, hate, jealousy...

Some people were born with genetic disposition to emotional susceptibility. These are creative people who can tap into being possessed more easily and weave in and out of emotional states. Some of these people lose control and thus become over taken by evil.

notice any similarities

Attached: 041116sick.jpg (800x420, 59K)

Attached: lebowski.gif (400x249, 178K)

David Wilcocks presentations are interesting, but he did claim that we would all get "ascended abilities" after 2012 like superman-esque flying and telepathy and stuff.

>divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/21021-happening/
GAS THE XENOS

>They also have ongoing, direct relationships with multiple intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations.
bullshit, if this was true they wouldn't be doing this shit, they're high on drugs and talking to ghosts

Why can't they just name the Space Elevator?

Those will come to mankind, but only through labor. As man failed in the Garden of Eden test, now we must work for these gifts.

ok, so how do i talk to satan? im bored

>give them information through telepathy
anybody can access that information
they're inbred morons with power who get stoned and do crazy shit

>now we must work for these gifts.
find perfect nature

You can't you can only talk to his little minions, and they are devious.

The Forbidden fruit was sex. The Apple represent female sexual organs. Stop lying Satan.

Sex is good which is why you wouldn't be here without it.

how could we even stop the deep state if they can control actual demons? this sounds a little far fetched

There are two sides to everything, choose good for yourself. Free will enable others to make their own decisions. Hopefully they will see you doing good and make better decisions. This is key to everything.

Have you seen "Dark Song"? It gives some idea of what you must do to contact "the other side" - although not Satan.

www2.0123movies.com/movies-a-dark-song-2016-0123movies.html?play=1

Its a great movie

You can ask angels for help, the situation isn't as one sided as nihilistic paranoid depressed people might think.

God bless Trump and Q team. Is the admin going to be friendly towards crypto currency so we can be rid of the Satanist bankers?

You only really have two choices in life.

To keep trying, or to die. Keep pushing the ball up the hill, or give up and die. We constantly make mistakes and life is hard, but our comfort lies in faith and hope for a better future. Keep looking up. This was Jesus on the Cross. It is faith itself. The only alternative is death, suicide.

Attached: 1498655243742.jpg (636x781, 75K)

Would you buy a used car from this man?

It's time to revive v/pizzagate.

New vacation destinations when?

Attached: stargatevacation.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

why cant they just announce that they are actually real then at least? it would allow people like me to really believe. its hard

the Fallen Angels (now demons) that chose to side with satan and rebel against God, the powers and principalities of darkness.

>how could we even stop the deep state if they can control actual demons?
Demons aren't real, sadistic motherfuckers who get high and think they're talking to aliens are definitely real, add power and money and it gets a lot worse

Wilcock always posts stuff like these nothing he ever says happens

even if they proved themselves to be real, id believe the rest because of the association

Help? He's not helping anyone.

this is what ive always thought. the elites are just crazy, lucky, and insane.

he gives them money and power?

Attached: Zv4Go4v.gif (720x306, 569K)

Did he rip his pants?

On youtube theres a presentation this guy gives on ayyys and esoteric shit its halfway decent wether its true or not until the end where he starts this cringe alien prayer with the crowd and basically just throws out all his credibility.

Works won't get U squat. Repent and be saved by Jesus Christ.

So ALL life in the entire universe other than this little planet are fucking demons? You should take a break from church.

Attached: 1383803675706.gif (300x169, 478K)

>Alliance vs The Deep State
When's the movie coming out?

Sex is not forbidden. God made Adam and Eve with the intention of them having sex and children. That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Everything God made for good the devil has twisted into sinful directions.

> a Lockheed Skunk Works insider named Zach who is claiming we are on the verge of disclosure events that could transform us into a multi-planetary society.

stopped taking your post seriously right there

fuck off to /x/

You need to reread genesis. The bit about filling the earth with those of his seed who are of himself didn't come until after humanity got kicked out of Eden

Nice reddit spacing, faggot, but how about you make your shit readable next time.

Dude why'd you guys summon Satan with those trips.

It's manifest destiny, it's like the creation of a video game. Look at the structure of the meme world we live in, the repeated symbols (memes,corporate logo's, XXX three letter acronyms & much more) and association with our subconscious happens because we are raised inside this "matrix" from cradle to grave. Society is a lot easier to program than people realize and apparently Jews knew about the power of memes and social engineering two thousand years ago, and apparently this mystery Babylonian Religion knew about the golden ratio too as apparent in ancient architecture. The human race are slaves and have been for a long time, there had to be a group that survived the last comet strike and flood 12k years ago.

bump for cosmic progress

Then why do you call them "Aliens" instead of demons? You trying to trick ppl or what? We know demons exist. Jesus drove them out of ppl in the Bible. We need clear thinking here not more confusion.
>> Read the Bible to learn Anons. Do not trust man.

Nope.

Faggot OP is useless

but all that stuff still works even if the symbols are just nothing magical. theres no proof of satan or demons or anything. the rich are just assholes who happen to control everything

The forbidden fruit is knowledge of God, which is knowledge of self. This is the knowledge of union with God that grants eternal life, and which is called "Enlightenment" in Buddhism, "Moksha" in Hinduism, or "Satori" in Zen. It is the end of knowledge and the little death of the individual.

Stop making things up.

This guy gets it.

Magic is indistinguishable from a very clever ruse on a practical level. Yesterday's magic is today's marketing, and the world gets a little depressingly smaller

Money and power to what? To do wickedness with. To murder, steal, opress, and spread death and destruction. Who is Satan helping besides his own intentions? I wouldn't trade places with any of those ppl.

>Yesterday's magic is today's marketing. dont lie on purpose to be dramatic.

It's flat.

We are given everlasting life through the union of man and woman in July matrimony, pledging your two lives and your two families as one being to go forth with the grace of good and do good upon the world

Don't be a cunt, I'm on your side

Gotta get that goodie from papa Jesus, right?

The Kingdom lies within. You already have it.. look inward and find out who you are and you will have what you have been looking for externally.

Jesus is a constructed archetype.. Christhood is something we can all attain.

>David’s blog

Trash.exe

This seems relevant

Attached: 1512801923.jpg (748x5015, 1.72M)

>Con Artist - The Blog
Wilcock is a retarded con-artist with a knack for esoteric bullshit and fake research.

He's the same guy who was talking that we're gonna "ascend" in 2k12.

What's the point on that dummy, they want faith you can't have faith if you have proofs.

no. is there magic or is it just humans tricking other humans (marketing). you claimed its satan and demons which would be magical bullshit that has never been seen by anyone, only talked about by poor people about how they think rich people got their money

We did, you were illusioned during it.

2012 we witnessed an event of world changing proportions, and no one winked. Social media hit critical mass. We now have a second identity which we manage on a new plane of existence.

im pretty sure id have a lot of faith that angels are real, if i actually knew angels were real

>Alex Jones

Attached: 1524179661964.jpg (480x480, 33K)

You are given nothing if you attach yourself to extrapolated concepts. The only grace one may "receive" is that which one grants themself, which is in fact already present only unrecognized..

You ARE God, you're just pretending you aren't.. WAKE UP!

That's my point, messianic insanity comes from their deluded sense of self worth, after manipulating the masses via greed (money, materialism, sex) they were the first to acquire the "beautiful ones" syndrome that was shown in mice behavior or something similar.

Lol. Eve was made with a womb and boobs to feed children. Her name literally means mother of all. She was made for Adam because he saw all the creatures had mates and he was lonely. God knew what would happen from the beginning but he also knew HE HIMSELF would provide the way out from under it through Jesus, His word made flesh.

It would be like you trying to announce your presence to insects

You're one dumb fuck, aren't you? Are you entirely incapable of comprehending the need for extremely convincing metaphor in this age when other dumb fucks like you will mutilate themselves for the sake of "individuality"? Freedom of thought is overrated, clearly it never gave you the intelligence to see that the existence of Hell isn't anywhere near as important as society's belief in its fires.

so you thought using christian hyperbole to show how bad they are would appeal to everyone? just say it how it is next time, not your dramatic bullshit. if satan and demons are real, we are fucked and cant do shit and id think you are a shill for claiming the deepstate has such power

>Imagine a rectangular building that is two miles long, just hovering there above the surface —

when you're ready, you won't have to imagine it.

Attached: -charlie duke.png (1317x592, 705K)

Search Alawites, search Iblis, search Dilmun. search Djinn, who worked Solomons Mines?

We aren't God, but we have potential to be Sons of God. to Join Christ in heaven as his little brothers and sisters.

Then who built Eden and the Garden of Eden? Who were the people of the Land of Nod? (attached)

Attached: GOE Site + Nod.png (2000x993, 282K)

not everyone is christian. the demons and satan analogy only works for you because you believe in that shit. well everyone can believe in the evil of other humans. just explain whats really going on, not lying to be dramatic

How can you be sure?

>not everyone is christian
It's okay, I don't hate you for being wrong, user. I just work with what I've got in front of me, now like I said earlier, quit being a twat.

Who are you before your name?

For real, Benjamin Fulford barely attempts to reword all the stuff he says. He restates the same thing over an over about meritocracy, cleaning up the environment, getting rid of corruption, etc. It's so mind numbing.

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Benjamin_Fulford/Benjamin_Fulford_Reports.html#the_TOC
I used this website to skim his updates monthly, but it seems the hosts gave up on reposting his blogs as well. There's really no reason to keep up with his repetitiveness.

That's a fucking lie, kike. You hide behind a meme flag (deus cuck) and hope to steer people to luciferian new age bullshit. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, and only through Him can you be saved. Not through yourself, only Him.

Them raping & sacrificing children is proof of Satan enough. If you know by now that evil exists....I don't know how to explain it. A lot of y'all atheists may be converted by the end of this. People choose to put their faith in good or evil. Simple as that.

This. I saw my first demon (that I can recall) at the age of 12 or so. The struggle for control is real. Like Robert Jordan's wheel of time series, riding the male energy is a maelstrom. Everyday you have to bottle those demons. It's exhausting.

Not sure why you're so hostile, It doesn't matter what I claim, what I'm telling you is they think they have this power even if it is or isn't real. So you're fucked because they are committing ritual sacrifice, opening portals, and summoning demons on large scales. They do these rituals often. There is no debate on this, it is what it is.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Attached: A8182D2C-F0CA-40D9-8E2E-77F5EC4C61B4.jpg (1242x2146, 457K)

if god exists and made me, then he wanted me to be this way because it's how i am. i cant believe it no matter how much i think about it. i need something that works as proof and have never seen it

Have you asked them for help?

Did they refused?

The way to get "folks" to read your posts and take "you seriously" is to Always Make Sure you use unnecessary quotation marks and make sure to Break Out the proper case at random time in "every" sentence.

Make sure to talk about "us" and "our" frequently, as well, it bonds you to the reader. References to "them" help as well, certainly if you want to further conspiracies about unnamed or mysterious (read: "Deep State") others that are acting against "us" all the time, turning every moment of Bad Luck or coincidence into Evidence against "our true enemies."

Hey, maybe someone will read your blog post and you'll make a quarter.

>divinecosmos.com
>my friend david seaman
>infowars' zach

this and subsequent posts are subversion.

there are some actual good idead that are being put forth on this board.

shills like this attempt to discredit via association. seeing a critique of leftism adjacent to faggoty alien shit like op posts makes the critique of leftism seem less viable to a person who is visiting for the first ime. traffic is up due to media attention and threads like this detract from legitimate conversations happening.