/r9gay/ - #500.1

Still celebrating 500 threads and we're unstoppable edition

You can't kill us
Last autosaged thread:

Attached: r9gay500dot1.png (1200x587, 755K)

Back to /lgbt/ fuckers. Get back in your containment board.

How much aids does it take for you to think that anyone on this board wants you here and now your manipulated pink pilled brothers?
go back to fucking /lgbt/ or hell fucking just go to Jow Forums nobody wants your ass

Attached: 1532199646359.jpg (240x239, 16K)

>fakeposters

>tfw no bf sad boi hours

Anyone here have a mustache? I have one and think it would be cute for to gay men to be also mustache men.

>back to
BANG
>go back to-
BANG BANG

*puffs a cigarete, wipes the sweat off his head after another long day of protecting this thread* yep, just keeping this wholesome gay thread pure

Attached: 1542071310595.jpg (668x722, 174K)

>tfw no vidya neet bf

>tfw im a vidya neet without bf

Reposting for user
Anything except Modern Warfare

Attached: 1542068476133.jpg (725x1200, 123K)

>tfw he's being confusing again
Fuck my life

I'm working class and I can be either of your bf's if you'll play games with me

Attached: 1542045182518.gif (503x608, 1.07M)

>underaged pretend playing cartoon posters
>site staff deletes their posts and bans them
>"nobody wants you here ree get out homos"

it's so ironic, they're clearly the ones that don't belong
even the mods agree they're underage shitposters

can't stop! won't stop! i'm gonna get a fricking bf one day!

Attached: 1507426469538.png (686x1165, 634K)

Top tier edition.

So, how are we celebrating. I suggested we all collaborate to sing something but what would that be and who will be compiling all of your lovely voices?
I also think we should all draw a picture together and by the end we should have something memorable, pic related is suggested start. Put anything you want in the picture, the only rule is that you have to draw it yourself and it can't take up more than 20% of the pic

Attached: r9gay 1.png (2500x2500, 25K)

>tfw im a vidya neet without bf originally

Why the heck can't you get a fricking bf today?
Maybe he's even in this thread RIGHT NOW!!

>I'm working class and I can be either of your bf's if you'll play games with me
What games user?

what games do you play cutie? oregg

Why did our anniversary thread die? Happy 500 /r9gay/!

On my way home from work, where's my bf? Is he waiting for me at home? I hope so!

Sounds fun! Here I drew myself celebrating

Attached: 500.png (2500x2500, 36K)

pls gib Gainesville qt

>Why did our anniversary thread die?
It got autosaged by a bunch of assblasted straightfags. It seems they were trying to target trannies but we found ourselves in the middle of it.

i'm trying my best user! it's not all that easy you know!

Attached: aussie.jpg (1420x1229, 221K)

Oh, are you one of those darn aussies? That seems like it would be weird. A nice boy having to live in some arid place full of dangerous critters. I don't know how you can take it!

Attached: 1509022345612.jpg (596x630, 71K)

Nice! Thanks for the contribution

Sure what games?
What games do you play? I'm also a vidya neet
What games friend?

Alright boys. A bunch of anons from a few threads back said they wanted it. I started a Minecraft Realms /r9gay/ server. If you want to join, just give me your username.

inb4 I'm a childish loser

I haven't played Minecraft since like 2009 when it was in alpha, am I still welcome to join?

will it work even if i play minecraft illegally? im poor dont laugh

A n y t h i n g you want. I have almost everything and I can buy a new game if you want to play together. I'm really into Six Siege, GTA, Chivalry but not a lot of people play the last one.

Attached: 1542045756492.png (413x659, 156K)

I don't think so. To use Minecraft realms you need a subscription or some shit.

>I haven't played Minecraft since like 2009
Kek, I'm almost the same
>am I still welcome to join?
Of course. If you have an account

>will it work even if i play minecraft illegally?
Nope. You need a Mojang account. That's how you can join in the first place.

Just debunking this user you just need to buy the game once ($26.95). Only me, the server owner, has to pay the subscription.

i have gta but my computer is pretty poor so you'd have to be patient. I usually play stuff like Heroes & generals, Running with rifles and a bunch of other games. (paradox games and sandboxy games)

>tfw you don't text your ebf today to see if he'll text you first
>he doesn't text you at all

Well shit...

Attached: 1540972729199.png (813x1331, 441K)

>just give me your username
How does that work? I thought you connect by ip.

Sounds like a one-way relationship. It sucks to hear, but now you know, and now you can move on :)

cheat on him with me senpai

Yeah, it's asking me for an ip too.

oh okay...guess i'll keep mining alone

You connect through REALMS, not the regular multiplayer tab. There is no single server IP. Just give me your Usernames that is, if you have authentic accounts

Tell me why I would want a lonely desperate cute boy?

>who will be compiling all of your lovely voices?
I don't know maybe I could do it? We just need to agree on a song. Something wholesome but also gay would be best!

>pic unrelated

Attached: twin fantasy.jpg (715x704, 41K)

Yeah I guess so, I'm just really bummed out about it. Oh well, it's not like I didn't expect this type of shit to happen...

aww lil babby. autosage fun eh. you 're the true faggot

I love that album so much. Made me buy the tshirt

You sound clingy, him not texting first means nothing. The time to worry is if he goes days without responding to a text while he is online.

did you guys get autosaged last night at around the same time?

hello. I don't know who you are but I love you. Also, I will recommend cute thing from twin fantasy (mirror to mirror) [Spoiler] yes there are two albums of the same name and cover. the original is better [/Spoiler]

Can i come to play tomorrow? Im going to sleep soon.

What's this minecraft realms bullshit? I want to play real minecraft with my bf! Any takers?

Helo, frens. Are you guys able to get /comfy/ tonight?

Attached: 1535351807999.jpg (354x286, 15K)

>had the window open all day and most of the night so far
>40 degrees outside
I'm very comfy. the cold is heaven.

>tfw going to work
>tfw no bf that waits for me
>tfw no bf that chitchats with me whenever I am on a break or just feel like having contact
>tfw no bf at all

Attached: 1541365742871.png (492x605, 223K)

My legs are still on fire from work today, but otherwise I'm doing alright now that I can lay down.

Heres my steam list user, not sure if the picture is readable but im too lazy to rewrite all of that kek

Attached: 1528095714711.jpg (340x8261, 797K)

The realms tab only has two options, to buy a realm or make one with a trial.

I'm on PS4, if it's something easy to run like Warcraft or Vindictus I could play on PC with you.

How long are your breaks?

Sure. Although I might not be on the thread tomorrow. Just give me your username and you'll be able to play anytime.
>what's this minecraft realms bullshit
Do you guys not have legitimate copies of minecraft? Christ, how is this confusing? It's a button that you should have on the main menu. You can't miss it.

It's been almost 2 days, last time we texted was yesterday morning. Maybe I am, but it's been well over 24 hours user. I don't think that's normal for relationships

5-15min, can take 2 of them whenever I feel like during the day. This is excluding lunch break, which is 1 hour.

yes user. Today is one day clean off drugs and I have a comfy feeling of self-determination. Also, I found good music!

I need to invite you to my realm first. Which is why I NEED YOUR USERNAME. Christ, you are all normies at this stuff

Attached: 1540412760784.jpg (1000x1000, 375K)

C'mon guys does nobody have 8 seconds to put a little doodle on the picture so we can at least pretend everybody is here to do more than fish for an e-bf all day.
Jeez.

>read my first yaoi manga a couple days ago
>really like the characters
>there's progression, and buildup
>the characters gradually get closer and stuff
>makes me happy to read
>excitedly start reading other yaoi stuff
>it's all really rushed garbage
>bad writing too
fuck

Attached: 1467925564744.png (633x758, 32K)

good work today buddy! i hope it's not getting too hard on you

I have a legitimate copy of Minecraft and I play it, I just don't know what Realms is or why I should care.

12guge. Don't ask, I bought minecraft when I was in middle school and can't be fucked to figure out if theres a way to change your user

Do i need to be in game to get invited? Or is my nickname all you need?

Do you mean world of warcraft of normal warcraft?
>ck 2
>garrys mod
>unturned
>heroes & generals
>arma 2
>sr3
All I've got from that list

I clicked on the main menu and it says I need to buy a realm user

He could be busy, just send him a message when he is online. If he responds in a reasonable time frame he likes you.

>ck 2
Only game id want to play from the ones youve said user, sorry but the other ones are boring to me.

I told you I haven't played this game in 10 years, how do you expect me to know all the new shit when it was in early alpha last time I played.

The account name is "Unnaground" if that helps.

Is your lunch time paid for? Nobody takes lunches where I am because we don't get paid for that time like breaks.

It's a new job so I'm still getting into the swing of things. The tasks themselves aren't that difficult, but you have to be on your feet the whole time so it's murder on your legs after a few hours.

>I just don't know what Realms is or why I should care.
It's minecraft multiplayer, but reserved for small friends. Instead of setting up a huge server, it's Mojang's way to allow small groups of people to host their own. It's a feature that, unless your the 1 person who owns the server, should be free and easily available

>why I should care
Don't know why you would reply to posts about a /r9gay/ minecraft server if you have no intention of joining. So be it.

>Do i need to be in game to get invited? Or is my nickname all you need?
Just your nickname. You'll be able to join anytime later
Added
>can't be fucked to figure out if theres a way to change your user
Yeah, it's buried somewhere in your profile settings

I miss this one dork I used to date. I hope whatever I did wrong, will never happen again. He was nice~

Attached: comfy.png (295x255, 131K)

>Is your lunch time paid for? Nobody takes lunches where I am because we don't get paid for that time like breaks.
Yeah, it's normal here in sweden

It's fine I still actually need to learn ck2. I think I got it in humble bundle or some sale with other paradox games but never invested time into it yet.

Okay user sorry for asking about stuff so much, heres my minecraft name Meeeoooooow.

Added

Name. I need your name. Only I can add you. You need an invite, then you'll be able to join. This is why I asked for usernames.

Added

i'm not here for an ebf. i just came to ask if you guys got autosaged last night as well as tonight?. i'm in a thread that has been autosaged 2 nights in a row and saw you guys had been tonight as well.
i don't mind a little doodle, user

Attached: tortos.jpg (799x790, 29K)

>I'm doing alright now that I can lay down.
Nice job, frens. Glad you three are having a /comfy/ night in.

I'm sorry user I really do know what realms is and how it works, I just liked poking you with dumb questions because seeing you reply to so many people was cute. Kinda like an exasperated teacher trying to wrangle a class of 2nd graders or something. There isn't forced voice that is there?

MonstrousEntity

Thank you, I have added your tortise to the thread 500 drawing. I can move it to a different part of the image if you like

Attached: 500_2.png (2500x2500, 119K)

Goddamn, am I jealous. I've got barely enough time to scarf down a snack during one of my breaks.

VOICE CHAT IN MINECRAFT IS A THING NOW?
AND IT CAN BE FORCED?!

Attached: 1468822209096.jpg (453x604, 56K)

Added

You have been muted for 2 seconds

I get 1 hr where I work and they provide a buffet of free food, different menu items each day. Its not a paid lunch but I guess it kind of is. Since your food is free.

>away from my family
>2-3 friends
>2 wagecuck jobs that let me save a decent amount
>getting my own nice place soon just for myself and will be comfy
>new to the town but know my way around it and have met lots of people
>crying all of tonight because I dont feel like I belong and im so tired and ive been trying so hard since I turned 18 and im just barely getting to the point of what most people have at my age despite spending all my time studying and working and even being homeless
going to be alone this thanksgiving too

Attached: 1542071800564.jpg (506x960, 30K)

I'm cummed sweatie.

Normal Warcraft, we can play garry's mod sometime

i had no choice user
>tfw no bf

Attached: tfw no bf.png (2500x2500, 103K)

>tfw no party in upper left

cute handwriting user, or mousewriting i guess

no it's my gift to you, you may do with it as you please
like your stuff so far though, hope you get it filled

go make a party in the upper left then, doesn't matter if you cant draw just put something on there big guy

>being too retarded to filter threads
It's literally your own fault, you dumb fucking cunt.