>depressing greentext-
BOOM
>i love trap pe-
POW POW POW
>fembo-
BANG
>take the pinkpi-
SLICE

fags go back to there are no women on the internet.

this is our board.

SAGE ALL ROASTIE/FAGGOT THREADS!
MAKE NEW THREADS!

FAGGOT MODS & JANNIES CURRENTLY ON SUICIDE WATCH! Jannies went to town on the sissy thread the other day deleting any comments that hurt their poor little faggot feefee's

archive.is/pEEIh

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49213371/

KEEP DOING GODS WORK, WIZARDS!

Attached: 1541982373030.png (720x720, 575K)

your most definitely doing god work in this thread, OP

Based af.
Also, ignore that Reddit tier thread about this whole thing being "someone's just trying to get 2 sides to turn on eachother!" Which ignores that this board has hated traps and faggots to begin with and also ignores the massive evidence of traps/sissy discords spamming the place. Gas that kike asap. It's like saying
>IT WAS THE RUSSIAN BOTS
He's as bad as the traps.

Please tell me what you think of my thread, my cool friend from America.

I notice you're talking about me, but not talking to me. What's the deal, pardner? You say, "we never did this", but the archive's down, you know?

And as I was saying, the dumb nigger shows up right on cue One more strike and I dox you.

Attached: 1542251373727.jpg (606x605, 46K)

It didnt have to come to this, fag posters. We gave you /r9gay/ to contain yourselves yet you got out of control. It ends now.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 52K)

fuck outta here ya shilling kike

If you don't know this already and need to see the archives because you're that new of a 2 inch dicked faggot, then you need to get the fuck off the board
>pardner
Kys. I'm not bumping your shit tier thread you kike.

Attached: 1542250010898.png (632x632, 136K)

Couldn't agree more. No more double standards for pedophile faggots. They deserve a bullet.

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation2.jpg (1277x1826, 909K)

What's to dox, man? I'm a private sort of guy. Do you have my IP?

Anyway, everyone should read this: It goes into detail about what's going on. Maybe you've all wondered why traps are a problem now, and why all the Jow Forumsfriends used to be smart but now they're so dumb. I think I figured it out!

Attached: The-Voronezh-Russia-Aliens.jpg (545x250, 55K)

>I think I figured it out
>Jow Forums friends are dumb now
That's 3 strikes. Have fun you obvious kike.

Attached: 1541791740545.png (461x306, 164K)

OP knows whats up.

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: big.jpg (750x737, 50K)

actually shut the fuck up
you are the complete imbodyment of a fucking cuck from reddit go back to your fucking website and especially get the FUCK off our board
BANG

Attached: 1542252704828.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

Lolololaaaaaaaaaaa

FUCK JANNIES

PERMA BAN ALL JANNIES

Attached: C515B3A5-EF7C-4BB2-9ED0-BBECAEB42FEF.jpg (2120x1300, 506K)

for all we know your just another undercover tranny trying to derail this wholesome campaign. perhaps your the one who needs to game end himself you self righteous faggot

You're really mad, my friend, so I'll tell you what: you can make my dumb little Russian theory go away real easy. All you gotta do is post a picture with a timestamp, of the place where you live. No face or nothing, just your hand with the date written on it, and a background that's not in Russia. Real easy, right?

The other guy, he told me some bullshit about his phone being dead. What's the odds of two dead phones in a row, though?

fuck trannies REEEEEEEEEEE
I wish they would just fuck off and die!

Ready the rope. It's coming. Soon.

Attached: pedos_molesting_kids.jpg (418x961, 204K)

I'll help you string up these 14-year-olds

SELF RIGHTEOUS?!
AFTER HAVING ONE OF THE BEST BOARDS PRODUCING SOME OF THR BRST MEMES AND COMFY THREADS BEING DESTROYED BY TRAP SPAM WITH VERY LITTLE RESISTANCE, YOU CALL ME SELF RIGHTEOUS???!!!
FUCK YOU NIGGER! Russian bots don't *dab* like I do on Kikes.

Attached: 1512234301647.jpg (1024x465, 54K)

I'm out of the loop, can someone tell me about why there is a tr(j)anny alliance?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (405x713, 43K)

you act and speak as though you are personally responsible for those accomplishments. Your not. Triggered much?

Look, you guys need to stop acting like shills if you don't want people to think you're shills, right? You gotta talk about other stuff. Your posts are so overblown and dramatic. It's hard to take you seriously.

I'm sure we'll never get a real answer. Just goes to show the golden rules of the internet are always true. MODS ARE ALWAYS FAGS, & THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET.
*BUTTHURT FAGGOT DETECTED*

CHOP CHOP!

Attached: 1541642539593.jpg (640x610, 51K)

based and redpilled posts, i love these bang threads

>MODS ARE ALWAYS FAGS, & THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET

Nice old memes, man, but no one uses them these days. It makes you look like you're trying too hard to belong. It's no good, see? I tell you, you take me on, pay me BTC, I'll make you the greatest intelligence operator of all time. I'm good at this stuff!

is actually real or just more /x/ shit

>trying too hard to belong.
How much BTC is that new dildo you want, trannyfag?

Shit, you mean it? I always wanted to be a secret agent! Nah, I know you're kidding, but for real, hook me up. I speak English really good, I'd make a great operative.

Sure thing. Here you go.

BANG BANG!

Attached: 1542127105097.jpg (523x236, 45K)