Have you ever tried just being yourself and talking to a girl?

Have you ever tried just being yourself and talking to a girl?

Attached: Dr-99rZWwAE6xKD.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

I NEED TO FIND ME A ASIAN GIRL NOW

I think that girl is half asian only, and used to post on soc

well one im not white so I don't have an incredibly easy time just approaching women

Yeah they really hated it.

That is asian version of that bitch from iCarly

I've tried being myself texting e whores on Kik
Talking to a women, nah that'd be dumb

Yes. I had a conversation and then we went our separate ways.

match made in heaven

god wills it

Attached: 1495934112218.jpg (690x586, 70K)

Getting a date a gf whatever is easy OP it takes no skill unless you're permanently shy or something. The issue isn't getting one the issue is keeping one and its hard because theres a handful of things that can fuck shit up and some of those things are completely outta your control.

Attached: image.jpg (460x348, 24K)

who is the dude?
cj ride?

>Getting a date a gf whatever is easy

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Attached: 1460733379428.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

fourth post, best post

pssst... original

It's a million times easier than keeping a girl user but you've probably never even tried at least 10 times

Have you ever tried being a tall white guy with a defined jaw and toned body? Because that's what the guy in your pic probably is. And that's how most of the guys in Eastern Europe that have a gf look like, in my experience.

>the issue is keeping one
this.
how the fuck am I supposed to keep her, she just breaks up with me whenever she sees I'm not some chad that barely cares about her and that I'm not into partying all night.

this

being tall and being white, is like being a women, its a cheat code for life

anyone who disagrees is either a brainlet/coper/lying/women

I usually pretend to be someone else when I talk to people.

>Talk to a girl
>They have literally zero interests outside of vague notions like "having fun" or "adventure"
>The girls who do have interests are horrible cunts with monstrously high demands and generally an awful sense of entitlement or superiority due to the one thing they do well
They're basically men without the fear of consequences men endure.

Problem is I don't want to go that far below my league. Great if the guy in op's pic really loves her but dam. That's just kind of depressing to give up on life to that degree.

reminds me of my boy sean

Attached: c9.jpg (1200x759, 171K)

>Good looking dudes dating girls clearly WAY below their league

Yellow fever is a mental disease

Attached: 1454302107378.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Last time when girl tried to talk with me i can barely look at her. She given up after few weeks, thinking that i'm not interested in her.
Saddest part is that i can look in the eye of person i don't care about just fine.

Yes. It goes usually pretty well?

I remember this girl was biting her lip in college staring at me when were alone in a dimly lit classroom and I was tutoring her for our psychology course.

And another time I accidentally looked at my co-workers breast, she looked appalled, and she started talking to me about hentai asking if I liked anime and having me walk her to her car after shift and in between starting mine.

Looking back at those experiences I think I may be an autistic for not taking the signs until years later.

be yourself is the worst advice you could give someone. you should strive to be a fucking alpha, dude. it's really tiring but if you want a gf this is the way.

This looks genuine

the other photos are of the moment couples

>talk to girl
>get phone number
>start messaging
>she either replies too late or doesnt replies at all
>just block her
whats the point.

>just be urself
>involves going full autist
>end up saying something people don't like and they all hate me

>fake being someone else
>get by socially

Doesn't matter in either situation girls despise me

only works if you're not ugly

yes the first one went to fuck my best friend after I basically became catatonically depressed
the second one was a fembot who ghosted me after we talked for a year, I really miss her, even though she broke my heart
next question

>talk to autistic Japanese e-girl
>she likes me for me
>vc together and have fun, etc...
>eventually she just goes ghost
I've had number of these experiences from back in 2008-2013, desu the only reason I stopped is because the internet changed and now I don't even know where the fuck to find girls, also my ability to hold conversations is fucking ruined from years of autistic NEETdom and wageslavery anyways.
>after we talked for a year
big feels right there user.

I feel the same way, user. I used to be social in middle and high school. I fell into a depression for like five years where I just wouldn't leave my room. I crawled out of that by being forced to factory slave for two years.
Then I met her, and got my shit together, basically got a good office job where I'm making $75k a year plus bonuses, but she won't talk to me anymore.
I don't know what the point of anything is anymore. I want the fembot to relate to, but they won't talk to me, and the one that did is gone.

Fembots are worse than "normal" women, the fact a woman can fuck up being a woman (unless she looks like she got her face flattened with a fucking hot frying pan) is nothing more than concrete proof that fembots are fucking retarded scum.

yeah but I'm a fuckup too. I just want someone to relate to, cuddle and talk with.
Is it really so much to ask?

Yes. They didn't like me.

Fembots don't exist tho. That fact that bigfoot is a fairy is nothing more than concrete evidence that you need to stop believing in nonexistent things.

No, they do exist, they are just the most repulsive beings on earth, complete subhumans in every regard.

No, they don't exist. Stop being stupid.

>"Get away from me you little freak"
Her very words.

holy shit thats spot on kek

Look, sometime desperate women come by and want my company. But they realise what little weirdo I am and are quickly turned off by it. It is my natural social being itself, they are afraid of. Average people are afraid of me. Weirdos can barely tolerate me. Im not autistic. Im not a manlet, chinlet, jawlet, dicklet and any of those other things. People are just non understanding of my intent and I lack the ability to show it. When I want comrades, it may be too much. If I want to be romantic, I may be too little in value.

>well why dont you improve yourself

Of course i am improving my self. Every single day is a routine of just trying to get a little better. But it is hard to fill a trench with just a spoon.

Maybe being myself is not such a good thing.

Attached: 13C6526D-8719-4577-A876-0C5AEDC0F8DC.jpg (1200x1391, 168K)