Have you ever tried seeing yourself from the outside? You're probably a massive weirdo

Have you ever tried seeing yourself from the outside? You're probably a massive weirdo.

Attached: download.png (840x938, 158K)

bitch I know I'm a fucking weirdo

Attached: 1542008344972.gif (181x135, 375K)

>seeing yourself from the outside
What do you mean?
Anyway, yes of course I'm a weirdo, but I wouldn't want to be any different, desu.

How do I do that? I haven't mastered the skill of leaving my body yet.

Robots lack introspection.

Yeah. I think about it all the time

>You're probably a massive weirdo.
holy SHIT what have i been doing all these years i've LITERALLY never thought about this

I had a job at a grocery store for about 4 months, it was overnight stocking shelves and shit, and I swear about 3 weeks into it, I started watching myself doing it, suffice to say at the 4 month mark I broke down and quit.

i honestly consider myself a societal dropout while staying within society. meaning I could give two fucks if I seem like a massive weirdo

>saw myself at work on shitty CCTV a few times at my last job
>first time i saw myself, i said "who the fuck is that clueless asshole? i wanna beat the fuck outta that stupid fuck." to the security guy
>he's like, "that's you man"
>thinks i'm pretending i don't know
>realizes i really didn't know
>he starts laughing his ass off as he sees me realize this
>the self-loathing i've had ever since
>holy fuck
>everything about me is objectively shit

>introspection
Extrospection

I have. There are more women that are sexually interested in me than I thought, I come off as nicer and more beautiful than I realize, and I'm more talented than I give myself credit for. It's just hard to shake the internal monologue that I'm a worthless piece of shit.

I can't do that. Hence the problem.

I know but I'm way beyond giving a fuck about it

Oh shit.
>Standing in line at McDonald's
>Notice security monitor
>See some guy in line with absolute dogshit posture
>Sticks out like a sore thumb
>Looks like a massive loser
>Realise it's me
Im terrified to think what I'd look like in motion and not just standing there

watch videos of yourself
heck, just start recording yourself in your room then watch how autistic u are

oh fuck don't remind me of this, i have a few videos of myself taken by others but i don't dare look at them

Attached: 17965954_1333554293398947_1137331624_n.jpg (147x196, 42K)

Yes, I'm the worst. I know. This is not news.

That's actually hilarious, like my betta fish flaring and attacking the glass because he sees his reflection

Part of the reason I don't go outside and when I do gain the courage it's very early in the morning or at night.

Going to try just for the suicide fuel though.

I know I'm a massive autist, part of my charm heh

I feel like a divorced father who never sees his kids, except i've never had a wife or kids

here
I know I was dramatic in this post but honestly recording myself for 12 minutes a bit ago and watching it back was just funny, it's like I'm some weird pseudo-human alien nerd creature. Watching how I'd constantly yawn, bob my head to music, play a game and "groom" myself all while doing a :| face made me laugh. I also really need to work out and brush my hair.

What a humbling experience tbqh.

No not really
But theres someone who posted the names of my internet friends and it made me think about myself
He's more successful than me so I wider what he he gains from ruining my reputation online
I'm more worried about Him obsessing over me than me being weird

So, im worried about what others think about me. Because it's strangely intimate

Yes.
But I can't stop being me.
I want to change who I am but I can't.

I've always been told "you're weird" but then it's usually followed by "oh no it's a good thing, you're a good weird".
These days I just look like a pathetic failure... weird I can deal with.

>Have you ever tried seeing yourself from the outside?
That's pretty much the way I most often see myself. That's why I avoid people and places.

Oh jeez I forgot to specify
I can't enjoy sex unconditionally and I'm afraid of my own genitals but I was accused of being sexually active...?
Weird shit people say about me

Some of my classes in college record the class, the teacher, students and powerpoints. I went back and watched my mannerisms and they're quite odd i.e. the way i sit and adjust myself in my chair,So I decided to change somewhat ,but still sit low sometimes cause back problems.

I'll do you one better, I embrace it

What would someone less successful than you or as successful as you gain from ruining your reputation online?

also how does posting the names(usernames? real names?) of your internet friends and making you think about yourself ruin your reputation?

The only thing they definitely don't lack