How come people's perspective on things are so different? Like when I watch this:

How come people's perspective on things are so different? Like when I watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftji9CgDcXg
I just see a bunch of apocaliptic degenerates celebrating their right to fuck eachother in the anuses and molest children by sexualising them and teaching them that fucking eachother in the anuses is a cool thing that will make you feel 'included' and loved in the society. But they see it as a gathering of 'beautiful people'. What the fuck. How can there be such a difference? How come we all are so different?

Attached: 1518091169936.jpg (364x404, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Eyqt8X_WiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ac22faon6t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh wait I know the answer. It's because these people are NPCs that are being swept by the collective motion and they can't escape this shit because if they try to resist or manifest their difference from the crowd they'd just be btfod from that 'society' and this is what NPCs fear the most.

The desire to belong is truly poisoning.

Attached: 1539062440119.jpg (630x630, 32K)

Well just about every civilization that ever existed has been dunking on faggots for millenia. Now a tiny fraction of them has the liberty to be as obnoxious as possible. You give them an inch, they take a mile (in the ass).

I guess you just really don't like gays. I think most straight people just don't really care about gay pride stuff

You can't spell 'Apocalyptic' Your browser has built in autocorrect and you still manage to fuck that up.

Your lack of spelling skills and your lack of critical thinking go hand in hand, I see. I'm sure a world where you're justified in being an idiot because everyone thinks exactly what you think would be comforting.

It's only different and 'degenerate' when you cease to understand why, willingly. I don't need to tell you they don't fuck kids in the ass. I don't need to tell you that them, loving someone regardless of them being a man or woman, would naturally make them feel ' included ' .

You already know that, you're just playing retarded.

Your jealousy of their ability to be loved despite their flaws, and despite being shunned by many, has got to be driving you nuts. Let it. You don't deserve to feel what they feel. And you never will until you stop coming to places like this just to wait for the responses you were hoping to get to justify your shitty outlook on life.

Attached: 1464031771238.jpg (268x293, 44K)

Nonono it's not about not likig the gays at all. I don't like liars and they are liars. They lie big time. This is a fucking sharade. A festival of hypocrisy.

Wtf? Teaching kids about different securities isn't teaching them that it's cool, dipshit.

I'm sorry I disappointed you senpai. Sorry I haven't tried hard enough.

Attached: 1519204008079.png (638x359, 247K)

what they lying about?

You really suck at 5th grade level spelling.

You went hard, props.

Attached: 1540257315900.jpg (631x529, 41K)

Hai domo, Kizuna ai desu

>Teaching kids about different securities
That's fucking bullshit. The reason they are doing this and even involving children in this shit is because they know most people if not all are actually bisexual by default and the only thing that holds people back from catching the big gay is social norms. And no embracing this shit isn't like embracing your flaws. It's just embracing degeneracy as much as I hate that pol tier word. But basically society can't function if this type of shit goes for long enough time. The society that allows this WILL eventually fall. Not even that long of a time. Bullying faggots is the only way to go bros.

Attached: 1531337795089.jpg (1309x733, 165K)

>most people if not all are actually bisexual by default

>society that allows this WILL eventually fall

Attached: 1346988850787.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

>tfw the only people who oppose the unstoppable tide of Islam share the most views with it and have the most to gain from it's insurgence

They know this is degeneracy. They know they are wrong and what they do is wrong. All these things they propagate are basically very personal 'things' and they are based on just lust you know. It's like when you do some shady shit you know you do some shady shit and you won't be going on the steet all dressed up like you're on a fucking mardi gras. Faggots are literally the most degenerates of all the people who do asocial stuff because they go on the streets and celebrate their degeneracy and not only that they also created this community of 'cool' people so when some special snowflake teenager looks at them they know all they have to do is become a degenerate and they will have 'friends' and 'love' and mabe even success in life. This is gay. This must be stopped.

Attached: 1524012883862.png (567x300, 157K)

>They know they are wrong and what they do is wrong

Why is it wrong?

>these people are NPCs
not like us bold free thinkers

Based and African American pilled.

>How come we all are so different?
Its a big stupid world full of many, many brands of stupidity, a lot of which don't mix well with each other.

>This is gay
pretty sure thats the point

Because it leads to a collapse of society. It destroys the boundaries. It turnes people into suicidal CLOWNS who realise they fucked up only when they are 50 something and castrated and alone and sucking on a fucking magnum barrel crying.

>Samefagging has been detected

Attached: Stache.gif (150x150, 574K)

How did they fuck up? How does being gay lead to castration?

You see this is exactly what I'm talking about. You know the answers to the questions you are asking and yet you are asking them because you want me to write down a bunch of shit so that you can ask more questions so that I'd have to write even more shit so that eventually we just drown in it. The question you should be asking is WHY. Why do you want us to drown in shit.

Attached: 1518845999330.gif (384x270, 1.09M)

Because you have autism. (Comment not original)

The reason you won't answer that question, is because that's where you stance falls apart at the seams.

There isn't anything wrong with being gay. People don't just suddenly become castrated. There are men and women that have lived happy, fulfilling lives in gay relationships.

You don't want to admit that, so you've created a web of elaborate lies, yourself. Clearly the Romans fell because of butt sex, right? Had nothing to do with rapid expansion that occurred literally thousands of years after homosexuality was the norm.

All you have to do is admit that the world is complicated, and that if you don't want to find answers, you won't find them.

I'll ask you again,

why is being gay bad?

Attached: 1385962406922.gif (303x300, 1.08M)

Look here's an example
youtube.com/watch?v=5Eyqt8X_WiU
just look at this cringe. This dude knows he is wrong. He hates faggots himself and curses the day he caught the big gay, he knows he fucked up. But he can't admit it and he maneuvers around the shit Ellen wants him to say out loud. Prime faggot cringe and NPCs being taken hostage example.

Attached: 1531671371451.jpg (938x974, 85K)

>Clearly the Romans fell because of butt sex
You said it man.

thats a good attempt user, but I dont think OP is coming out from their armored closet anytime soon

I just like sucking dick ffs. Stop trying to make me like vaginas, faggot.

Attached: 1542215479824.png (417x578, 195K)

Homophobes are fucking psychos my dude. They can't come up with any legitimate reason to be anti-gay other than MUH BIBLE. When the fuck did this site become infested with unironic conservative christians? We use to laugh these christfags off the site regularly.

ITT: OP talks crazy, and no one agrees with them.

Attached: 1341862778375.jpg (250x187, 20K)

1) More gay men means more women for you to get a chance to fuck.

2) Unless you are OP and a ugly fucking retard that can't get laid and is pissed even faggots get more action.

3) Spend more time exercising and less time bitching about your stupid savior on a stick. Maybe if you get laid once and awhile you'll stop caring who is butt fucking who.

Blow me.

>I just like sucking dick ffs. Stop trying to make me like vaginas, faggot.
That's the thing bruh. If only they JUST liked to suck dick. But this whole thing isn't about dick at all. Half of them are mentally ill people who are there not because they are so glad to be gay but because they have some deep psychological issues that they try to solve or at least to silence by joining this group of ''""loving"""" people. It's and addiction. As I said it's an NPC thing. If being a faggot wasn't a 'cool' thing like it is today most of the people at these gatherings wouldn't even be there. Look at the chick in the op video. She is a 10/10 white stacey from a good family. She isn't gay. She is just fucked in the head and is addicted to attention or to that feeling of being special. And in her mind that's what makes her special right now. To belong to that group of sparkly faggots who are currently nominated to be the most special of them all in the whole universe.

Attached: 1513636042226.png (955x1278, 1.85M)

Literal fucking demons my dood

Attached: 1502993940515.png (391x444, 308K)

Xis is beautiful. Thanks for making my thread beautiful.

Attached: 1540268281599.jpg (960x540, 41K)

>She is a 10/10 white stacey from a good family. She isn't gay.
what, did you read her diary or something? You don't know anything about her beyond your projections

OP you need to go back to Jow Forums

You're a mentally ill judgemental self righteous blob of shit and piss who's a cunt hair away from shooting up a college dorm or something. There is no place for you on Jow Forums

>You don't know anything about her beyond your projections
How do you know. Did you read my diary or something? You don't know what I know.

Attached: 1510905846831.png (634x362, 112K)

>need to go back to Jow Forums
No. This isn't even a political thread. I'm just celebrating our differences our uniqueness in this thread.

>You don't know what I know.
Okay user, how do you know she's not into carpet? Try a post that isn't just random chick tract blabbering

Not OP, but even if you think that homosexuality isn't a mental illness, and that people shouldn't be able to discriminate, I think we can agree that promoting homosexuality is bad for society.

>I think we can agree that promoting homosexuality is bad for society
Once we rid ourselves of reactionary filth, religion, turbocapitalists, race obsessed spergs, then we can look at the effects of homosexuality. Remove the absolute worst aspects of society first and then consider going from there.

Look at this you fucking delusional faggot I literally CANNOT think of anything that is worse than this. This is nightmare fuel. Wait better see it in motion you stupid fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=ac22faon6t4

The human brain is so complex, which leads to so much variation, that we basically become different species. Forget race or even culture, it's almost better to delineate personality/attitude. There are empathetic people, literal psychopaths, high IQ assholes, people who love mysticism so much they'll believe in fucking star signs and dream catchers, stuffy fucks who seem like they literally have no imagination or creativity, et cetera. We really aren't one human race. Like those people you meet where, no matter what you do, you just cannot connect with them. It's like trying to talk to someone who doesn't know your language, or an alien. It's important to "believe" we're all one race for social cohesion, but we're sort of not.

Attached: 1483908000005.jpg (405x544, 26K)

>someone looks weird
oh no

Yeah I got you cus. Gtfo.

We are all mutants dumb ass. How do you think evolution works?

lets be real user, if you looked better then them you'd probably get laid and you wouldn't get so worked up so much about this stuff