Vegan men get double the matches on Tinder confirmed

Vegan men get double the matches on Tinder confirmed
Women like men who protect animals confirmed

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4225592/Vegan-men-double-matches-Tinder-says-PETA.html

Attached: Brad-Pitt-fight-club-02.jpg (1200x768, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
rense.com/general10/ost.htm
nutritionfacts.org/2014/07/31/does-animal-protein-cause-osteoporosis/
researchgate.net/publication/233875390_Calcium_intake_and_osteoporosis_The_influence_of_calcium_intake_from_dairy_products_on_hip_bone_mineral_density_and_fracture_incidence_-_A_population-based_study_in_women_over_55_years_of_age
youtube.com/watch?v=sv6DlBMPMw4
wwf.org.uk/updates/appetite-for-destruction
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0959378017301176
globalagriculture.org/report-topics/meat-and-animal-feed.html
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After hundreds of dollars and hours wasted, I've finally realized that there is absolutely no point in using tinder and it's one of the main things destroying society right now
All these damn chadfucking whores that use it should have never been brought into this world

I would think they do because it's so in right now, but
>says peta

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Correlation =/= causation

it's probably just that vegan men are much better looking on average

They posted the results and method.

It's the same person but with vegan on his shirt rather than bacon

Oh yes, females can't get enough of that dying cancer patient aesthetic. Thanks for reminding us PETA.

Attached: 9027609_f520.jpg (520x456, 140K)

Oh I just checked it. The bacon profile also has pics with his posing with meats at the supermarket lmao. They tried hard to make the meat eating one look downright creepy and bizarre. Could also have something to do with it.

Women love virtue signaling so I buy that one.

you could've bought a prostitute with those money, if you weren't retarded. which you are

Biased bullshit propoganda
And the type of girl who gooshes at being vegan isn't worth having, trust me. Finding a pretty one who isn't a stupid cunt stuck up her own arse is like finding a unicorn made of diamonds with a cotton candy mane.

>in one profile looks like a mongoloid obsessed with meat in his dating profile
nice experiment

get the fuck out of here you mentally ill fat sack of shit

Vegans are healthier, live longer, and have untainted hearts and arteries. Women can smell their healthful, throbbing, cucumber dicks. Nice antivegan propaganda though, pretty funny.

Attached: a6d33dfce4e118c88db29772a4c3569b.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

I've never seen a healthy vegan who didn't lie and consume meat

Here's a second generation vegan who has been a vegan his entire life.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't even lift.
Also you've probably never met a vegan if you're lying on the internet like that.

Attached: 9245479b0bebc8933aecb9a4729aca5c.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

>vegan friend tries having babies
>has unintentional abortion three times because her body doesn't have enough energy to carry a baby
yeah whatever

Vegans rely heavily on artificial supplements to fill in the massive nutritional gaps in their meme diet and stop their bones turning to chalk.

>women actually find this attractive and would suck the shit out of his ass

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028
>vegan diets are appropriate for all stages of the life-cycle including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence.

Attached: 94b3019.png (669x638, 289K)

Actually prior to dietary research vegans tended to have less deficiencies in average, living 7.3 years longer on average
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

Attached: 2a195f2.png (501x496, 209K)

I think the studies show that nitrates in processed meats potentially cause cancer. The idea that animal proteins are somehow causing GI damage is absurd.

Vegans have stronger bones with less calcium intake. Animal product derived calcium actually correlates with higher bone fractures. Glad I could educate you today.

Attached: HipFractureRates.png (600x358, 98K)

>unless it helps me get laid it's destroying society

Attached: 4CR0Jo5v.png (600x600, 321K)

My friend Jerry Vandergrif kissed me in home-ec class.
Later in the afternoon some giants in the locker room kicked my ass.
I said, guys i'm like you
I lock monster trucks too
Wanna see how many pushups i can do. I just wish i was queer so i could get chicks.
Chick dig guy that are queer
Guy that don't dig chick

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-15-06-44-19-1.png (669x356, 207K)

Another way to interpret this is that countries without high consumption of animal products don't see people live long enough to become brittle enough to fracture their hips.
More research is required before your claim is substantiated.

Can confirm, went vegan over the last year and the amount of hot vegan/vegetarian women is massive. I think like 90% of vegetarians and vegans are women. I've been dating so much hotter women. Plus the vegetarian women treat you like a god. I usually offer to cook them a vegan meal and before we even start cooking we're in my bed.

Attached: 1541284288056.jpg (472x605, 241K)

What if I sacrifice animals

Lol your graph is retarded and doesn't demonstrate any reliable correlation between those two factors.

Attached: 1.png (2080x820, 107K)

This to be quite honest familionardo.
STFU basedboy cuck and develop game so you can get laid, but stop complaining that unless you are an absolute Chad, it's societies fault.

Hitler was born to soon to slay pussies. Kinda sad.

Big Ag is a PR machine. Only NPCs see hunting for your meat at Walmart as manly. Real men defend the weak, the animals, and their family.

>CHAD:
>In English the meaning of the name Chad is: Protector; defender. English form of a Welsh name meaning battle or warring. Famous bearer: 7th- century bishop St Chad founded the Samaritans, a charitable organization providing service for the suicidal and despairing

Attached: b8062e1.jpg (480x480, 31K)

What if I would eat humans?
Also fuck off with thinking I car what you niggers think.

have fun with your nutritional deficiencies. look up anti nutrients. there's a reason veganism is unhealthy and unsustainable in the long term.

how do I do it, i want vegan women too

I knew it. The world needs Jesus not science.

If she's vegan I tell them I'm vegan and after I fuck them I'll eat a cheese burger in front of them.

Come on guys, the girls on tinder are lying so you lie too. Hope you fools aren't looking for a gf on tinder.

news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
It's been known since the 80s and since proven
rense.com/general10/ost.htm
in multiple medical journals
nutritionfacts.org/2014/07/31/does-animal-protein-cause-osteoporosis/
studies and metaanalyses
researchgate.net/publication/233875390_Calcium_intake_and_osteoporosis_The_influence_of_calcium_intake_from_dairy_products_on_hip_bone_mineral_density_and_fracture_incidence_-_A_population-based_study_in_women_over_55_years_of_age

I assume you don't work in the science field nor have taken any dietician or nutrition coursework in the past 30 years so I'll take everything you say from here on out with a grain of salt

They'll smell the disease on you

Attached: bad9017.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Bruh meat tastes good dawg

Holy shit vegans are such manipulative little shits
>If you're vegan you'll get all the girls!
>If you're vegan you'll look like a sports model!
Fuck right off

Not an argument. Nobody said meat doesn't taste good.

Attached: 9756a2b.jpg (960x960, 81K)

I'll become a vegan but not say I am

>Nobody said meat doesn't taste good
>Posts a picture of someone saying meat doesn't taste good
The lack of nutrients is fucking with your brain homegurl

>thats the point
It's already proven veganism is healthier though user. Stop pushing your onset-obesity IQ on me.

Attached: 96122c0.jpg (960x774, 75K)

I'm more against the industrialization of meat and slaughterhouses. I think is not that they are killed but they are killed in horrific ways.

>Comes here to push an agenda and indoctrinate people
>"Stop pushing meat on me!"
You are such a faggot. Take your gay little eggplant cult somewhere else, homo.

>uses strawman
>opponent across strawman and btfos me anyway
>gets more upset and resorts to adhom
YOU DIED

Attached: 2aef48d.jpg (460x447, 31K)

This. Animals should be able to live as naturally as possible before they are slaughtered.
Also egg hens and milk cows should not be culled once they are past their prime.

99.6% of animal products come from factory farms. Those of which are atrocious. It's time to do something about it.

What strawman. Do elaborate oh enlightened one.

Is veganism going to be the next crusade by the left now that lgbt stuff has been normalized?

>meat tastes good
> (You)
>>Nobody said meat doesn't taste good
>>Posts a picture of someone saying meat doesn't taste good (afterward, thus I'm using this as an argument to say:)
>The lack of nutrients is fucking with your brain homegurl

>gets btfo
>resorts to adhom

Attached: ec7ff87.jpg (750x674, 52K)

>says PETA
>Tinder
So women whorish enough to sleep around are also stupid, says a shill organization?
Shocking!!

Attached: 27518C19-03BD-4997-BAF9-75FAFB72BE9C.gif (250x195, 801K)

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say you utter retard

Why do people assume everything they read in an article is automatically correct? It's basically all propaganda at this point.
>Implying women on tinder actually give a fuck if you're vegan.

Attached: correlation.png (432x330, 9K)

Hitler was vegan
Also they posted the evidence and method
>an organization funds something that interests them
I bet you're one of those retards that thinks research funding magically appears from thin air

Whoa, now!
That stuff is all seasonal!
To get access to a vegan diet varied enough to NOT have deficiencies you *must* rely on intercontinental refrigeration shipping at an INCREDIBLE energy cost = CO2.
And it drive *up* food prices in the 3rd world!
Veganism very literally harms the planet and the poor

>all vegans are as shitty as hitler

that's not an argument you retard

>your brain right now
>reading comprehension of a child

>I have no idea what ad hominem means
FTFY

You can tell by his traps that he isnt natty (unless he's shorter than 5'6")

I don't think anyone can decipher your insane babbling

Vitamin B12 comes from the gut biome of animals. Vegans are actually corporatist shills. And seriously how many roasties on tinder care if you're vegan?

Vegan here. I unrionically believe about a third of carniecucks are pathetic subhumans simply cause of how in denial they are about their beliefs.

The amount of people who say it's unhealthy when they are obese/short and I'm normal weight/6'3" is fucking unbelievable. Seriously you point this out and they'll just blame it on genetics lol.

Also worth noting the only people who ever criticise your diet are the ones who are obese/short/unhealthy themselves, bodybuilders never do and normal people don't care or think it's interesting.

Attached: 1526234243770.jpg (556x356, 54K)

Look, Cletus, Tinder is a stochastic environment so any statistical analysis of Tinder applies only to Tinder.
OP might as well say
>109% of soldiers with wives have fired a rifle; take that, gun grabbers!
The retardation is so thick it has grown funny

The reaction image is humorous you troglodyte because Hitler is amused by what he is reading
FFS, lurk moar you underaged faggot

Requires B12 supplementation, which comes from gut biomes of animals
Requires protein supplementation unless you want to look like a skeletor
Lower amino acids
Vitamin K: Vegan diets lead to higher risks for bone fractures, because vegan diets contain little vitamin K that is absorbed well
Vegan and Vegetarian Diets Do Not Contain Creatine, Choline, Carnitine, and Carnosine

you do you; it's your life. just please stop shilling your extreme diet to the general population.

>B12 comes from bacteria and is also found in dirt, mushrooms, and algae.
Ftfy

A core argument of vegans
>you can feed more people off veggies grown on land used for feed
is so fucktarded it proves they cannot be trusted
The majority of animal feed is plant matter not digestible by humans grown on marginal land that CANT grow food-grade human crops or is part of nitrogen fixing in organic crop rotation.
Hay is literally grass, indigestible to humans, turned into cheap, high quality protein that can be safely stored for years. Hay is typically grown where you cannot grow even rye.
In the meantime, since humans evolved as omnivores a vegan lifestyle is only possible to the rich with access to a global supply chain, as mentioned here
So vegans truly step on the poor to beat their breasts about morality.
OF COURSE the majority are middle class White women - the combination or arrogance & ignorance required to be vegan is otherwise rare

>b12
Not a problem
>protein
Have you ever eaten a bean? Everything has protein.
>aminos
A spooky untrue rumor
There are tons of complete proteins, even fucking carrots are complete
>Vitamin K
Good sources of vitamin K include kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts, Swiss chard, green beans, asparagus, broccoli, collard greens, thyme, romaine lettuce, sage, basil, oregano and cabbage.

None of the others are required in the human body
>creatine
Lol, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=sv6DlBMPMw4

Dirt = not a diet staple
Algae = indigestible to humans
Mushrooms = local & seasonal requires either massive shipping or factory farm conditions just so you can skip a little lamb every now and then
That is a fucking big ass CO2 footprint for a mushroom

>conveniently ignores all other points.
I'm sure big pharma would love to create a population dependent on its products.

Majority are middle class cause they attended decent colleges and know how thermodynamics work. Don't even mean this as le epic I'm smart reddit it just takes a few seconds of thinkng to realise it's more efficient to eat plants than animals. There may be a few exceptions like the worms thing but compared to raising animals in barns like what happens 99 percent of the time it's blatantly obvious.

>handwaves away major issues with the anti-scientific vegan diet
Really, Cletus?
Do tell how your body does not need B12 and you can get enough beans for protein?

Plz delet, this is too true, you might hurt them permanently

Attached: youtube shooter delet.png (485x532, 302K)

>b12
>not a problem
says an essential vitamin is not a problem. ok, bud.
>protein
>beans
learn about the different types of proteins. Beans are not a complete protein.
>aminos
>spooky rumor
might want to recheck that, m8
>creatine
>retard
projection?

>my 29 year old sister who works at Starbucks that took on $150k in student loans and required 6 years for a BA in Gender Studies is vegan because of her in depth knowledge of thermodynamics

Attached: 9199B2A3-6DCA-446A-A946-0ECDC20D3912.png (195x189, 94K)

>cletus
Daily reminder that beans have more protein per gram than beef
Daily reminder that all major health organizations consider the vegan diet to be healthy for all stages of life
Daily reminder that all of the nutrients above are abundant in todays society
Daily reminder that you can take a multivitamin and eat nothing but doritos and be healthier than 95% of omnivorea
Daily reminder that vegans live one (1) decade longer on average because of their nutrient deficiencies

Attached: a59580c.jpg (680x780, 40K)

No, moron, the post you are replying to explained very clearly how meat turns inedible grass from marginal land into cheap, high quality protein.
Meat is literally inedible cellulose into food.
Your thermodynamics bullshit just proves your stupidity

Attached: 2C4C20D0-301E-4667-A564-763C0571D8D4.jpg (720x960, 176K)

>vegans lying about the contents of a study because they assume no one will read it
Like clockwork

>I cant
FTFY

Tinder works great for easy sex with no commitment. You only dislike it because you are ugly, or strange, so it doesn't work for you. But nothing well.

>posts one credible study that states the obvious and doesn't prove his point
This is why I hate vegans

I can tell you're uneducated.
It's okay user, you'll learn.
B12 is in many fortified foods. Amino acid profiles are listed online and you can do your own research. Some beans are not comolete proteins and some are. Mixing beans and rice is a comolete protein. Notice how there are zero cases of protein deficiency yet the largest cause of death is correlated with a diet of meat and dairy.
Creatine is created by the body and does not need to be supplemented.

Try again.

Attached: 6923f47.jpg (720x676, 46K)

>Daily reminder that beans have more protein per gram than beef
Beans aren't a complete protein.
>Daily reminder that all major health organizations consider the vegan diet to be healthy for all stages of life
(((major health organizations))) have never been wrong before.
>Daily reminder that all of the nutrients above are abundant in todays society
Except B12
>Daily reminder that you can take a multivitamin and eat nothing but doritos and be healthier than 95% of omnivores
waiting for a source
>Daily reminder that vegans live one (1) decade longer on average because of their nutrient deficiencies
this sentence makes no sense

>I still cant read engish and the cognitive dissonance hurts
Go back to whining about chads and roasties

Attached: 648a2db.jpg (960x880, 85K)

Don't mutt colleges teach you every subject at the start? And if they don't obviously you've got to have done well at hs to get in to a good one.

This is the issue with Jow Forums, so many fucking uneducated brainlets talking about things they know nothing about. It's just a waste of time.

Lol you actually believe that? Going to have to prove it cause it doesn't seem realistic, certainly not in America and it's just not true in the uk. It will be grown in the cheapest way possible, not in the specific parts where it's impossible to grow.

Numerous studies have been done on this, none of these are vegan websites

wwf.org.uk/updates/appetite-for-destruction

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0959378017301176
(uk what you said is a full on lie)

globalagriculture.org/report-topics/meat-and-animal-feed.html

>attractive* vegan men

B12 is not found in sufficient amounts in any vegan food. You're berrating that person but you're talking out of your ass, do you realise how insufferable you are?

Eat crickets

Good lord vegan memes are cringey. You know, if you really wanted to save animals and get people to stop eating meat you could be less of a smug sanctimonious asshole about it. God vegans are fucking insufferable. This is why no one takes you seriously.

>if you add industrialized chemical extracts to food, import massive amounts of goods from overseas (increasing CO2 emissions and driving up food prices in the third world), consume massive amounts of beans & rice, and focus your entire life around what you eat you, too, can pretend you are morally good while exploiting the poor, just like me
FTFY

Attached: BBA04C1F-FB30-40B9-8022-9B20E66C201A.jpg (640x755, 93K)

user
>asks direct questions
You
>do not answer
user
>points this out
You
>imply he is a virgin
Fuckin Normie!!!!!!

Attached: 6435C78A-6A95-494E-87BB-DB185D6219DC.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>Creatine is created by the body and does not need to be supplemented
"vegetarians have lower amounts of creatine in their muscles. Placing people on a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet for 26 days causes a significant decrease in muscle creatine. Because creatine is not found in any plant foods, vegetarians and vegans can only get it from supplements."
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section2

>I can tell you're uneducated
You actually debate like a 12-y/o. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time doing this. It's your life, man. IDC if you eat meat or not.

B12 is supplemented in meat, dairy, eggs etc
Most of whch is the vegan version that is lab grown
This is because modern farms and factory farms are sanitized and the aninals are slaughtered before adulthood
Imagine thinking vegans will be sweet little cupcakes to you when you're personally attacking them. Only a retard would think something so preposterous.
See above
These have already been answered, is your dialup dropping?

Daily reminder that the women in your life will be the first to go vegan during the tipping point.

Attached: 86c4757.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

You did not understand that.
>total land footprint
includes marginal land, you fuckwit.
>grassland
IS marginal land, you fucking idiot.
What you posted SUPPORTS me and *refutes* you and you are too stupid to realize it.
Goddam are vegans stupid as fuck

>B12 is supplemented in meat, dairy, eggs etc
>Most of whch is the vegan version that is lab grown
You're going to need proof for this statement, and one example of this does not count as proof.

You
>lol, u r dum
Also you
>here are studies that prove me wrong, ayuk