How many can you cross off?

how many can you cross off?

Attached: 2304802938.png (658x828, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEUh4FZIf8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a roof over my head, someone cares for me, and I am breathing, albeit with difficulty.

Imagine being such a dolt you go around thinking, hmmm am I doing well in life?? Life is not a school assignment, it's just something that happened. Even if you complete your normalfag checklist you'll still end up dying in agony.

1,2,5,8,10 for me.
I also hate captcha with passion.
I hope the guy who designed it dies by the self driving car he's making.

kys OP

origdrink

8/10 and my life is still fucking miserable and i hate every second of it. Awesome list that im assuming you found on tumblr, user. :)

sounds like you're not doing well, user

Attached: 9182731892.png (640x400, 39K)

there isn't enough captcha hate on Jow Forums tbqh. google can get fucked.

1) ye i have roof
2) I did ate a bunch of things and its only 9:30 am
3) I am quite heartless sometimes but Today i feel warm so

which 2 are missing?

actually i found it on reddit :)

Atleast I'm not a delusional infantalist stuck in a schoolboy mindset.

I have a roof, water, and I'm breathing.

I remember a time before gookmoot sold out, where you had to complete it once a day.

strive to be better and someone caring about me.
i have people that care about me but im a fucking retarded retard who thinks no one does so i didnt count that.

That pic is basically just
youtube.com/watch?v=xEUh4FZIf8E
Your life isn't completely shit so be happy lol

>10 signs you're not a room temp iq shitskin living in Africa

Attached: 2007_07_11_burnsauce.png (303x190, 20K)

I'll tell you why this list is bullshit.
Most people have roofs over their head, if you live in a homeless shelter or a mud hut or a house made out of metal panels.

Most everyone eats, except those in real fucking terrible countries, which probably wouldn't have Internet access.

Good heart is debatable. We all act in our own interests, it's up to us to decide who 'we' are. As in, who do you support as if they were family. It's subjective as fuck and depends on how well off you are how 'good' your heart is

You wish good for others
Of course who the hell wouldn't. You have to rely on others in life for pretty much everything. If they all died or something life would suck.

Everyone who had internet has clean water. Most of the world does.

Debatable what's meant by 'cares'. Physicaly, probably yes. Either a job or a parent can do this. Emotionally, probably not.

Everyone strives to be better. Everyone wants to be the best for themselves and everyone around them , in doing so they become happier.

Clean clothes is debatable as well. At what point are clothes clean. Also wearing dirty clothes is really not an issue compared to the other things on the list.

You have a dream. Same as everyone wants to be better honestly. They just want to make a place and be happy because it's what they think they should do.

You are breathing. ?????????????? The person living the most terrible lives (cancer, disease) are breathing. How is that a measure you're doing WELL?

tl;dr list is bullshit and made by someone whos surrounded by support.

Have perspective you petulant faggot.

try harder to sound smart user, it's not working yet.

>thinks no one cares about me
>people care about me

This is so fucking retarded just because you have basic needs does not mean you're doing well in life.

Obvious bait I still fell for it

Attached: 1477512326593.jpg (784x534, 73K)

i told u, im retarded.

>Good heart is debatable
well, do you think you have a good heart by your own standards?

>Of course who the hell wouldn't.
many people, some in this thread even

>everyone wants to be better honestly
firstly, not true. second, having a dream / definable goal in life is not the same as wanting to be better. the former is much more difficult and rare.

>list is bullshit
most of the points can be seen as BS, but even bots deserve a small pat on the back for seemingly insignificant things once in a while

maybe your standards are too high user

I lack perspective, because I'm not suffering from arrested development? You're a little bitch who's still looking to please mum and dad by doing all the things they expect of you.
No one's keeping score, no one gives a shit. All the peabrains posting their information itt don't realize that there's actually nobody keeping check on them. It's like pavlonian conditioning where you've become so used to the idea that teacher is watching you, so now teacher is living in your head and you're mentally screwed.

keep trying user, almost there!

here's a metric that i am keeping:
me banging ur mom: 1000x
u having an articulate point: 0

Attached: 912873198273.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I managed to tick off 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 ,8, 9 and 10.
Propably 4 too but it's too subjective.

Yeah but it's not someone who's giving me a pat on the back other than my imagination of whoever I think wrote this in which case they most certainly didn't tailor it towards me which makes the whole thing impersonal and seems like an attempt to make themselves and those conceited enough to believe someone genuinely wrote this peice for them feel better.

I have a good heart/ conscience. Fucking Aristotle thinking the heart is the organ for conscientiousness.

Nobody who hasn't given up on live wants a shittier harder life

Nobody who hasn't given up on life wouldn't want to be happy. In pretty much everyone's minds, being a better more successful person will allow you to be happier. And of course you become more successful by being better (and hard work).

>Having a dream is rare
No.

Good job idiot user. You can fool those dumber than you, but I remain adamant in my critical outlook of life. I wonder how long you'll suck everyone's figurative dick to make yourself feel better.

>3, 4, 6, 7, and 9
>little things
Normies are really childish

What kind of cream is number 9 referring to?

8, gonna be 9 once i eat something.

since you like using obvious statements to back your points, let's assume that this list is not a definitive list of what it means to objectively be doing well in life.

let's assume that it's just one person's arbitrary made-up list.

nobody is being fooled into thinking their lives are any more different than what they define it to be. you're critical outlook of life is just as valid as a romantic one.

i'm not trying to inflate any egos here, clearly there are pessimistic anons like you who are too obsessed with shutting things down and preaching nihilism that can't be affected by gestures like this.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Can't give an unbiased judgment on that myself
4) Usually
5) Yes
6) Yes
7) I try
8) Yes
9) No
10) Yes

good job user, you did well. keep it up.

Attached: 92837434.png (832x690, 462K)

9/10. Who needs a dream anyway?

It's not so much as I love nihilism and want to practice it rather that I don't want to allow myself to become happy for what seems to be no reason, since nothing relatively has changed.

I should ask why you want to make others happy. Do you think they could have made some connections somewhaere else and you wanted to secure those for yourself or perhaps you weren't thinking like an egotistical anus and you genuinely thought you were doing a good thing, spreading joy and cheer through a simple image containing a different perspective on life. Are you so conceited you think nobody realizes all of this things are true? Those who think they have less of these numbers are simply worse off emotionally. Was this your intent? Gauging how much Jow Forums goes to lie about something simple to determine how unhinged they are? If any of them are ready to snap and break?

In all seriousness, what did you hope to accomplish?

I (obviously) had no ulterior motive for posting this.

I'd say its 50% altruism 50% shitposting

I'm sorry to say there is no deeper meaning behind my intentions.

Eh fair enough.
I'm just happy someone reads what I write.

THATS BECAUSE I HAVE NICE PARENTS
WHEN THEY DIE IM FUCKED

it's okay user, me too

Attached: 3837482374.png (746x512, 105K)

We're all frens here

Attached: 1541804006738.gif (790x837, 465K)

You can all of those things going for you and still have problems though. Pretty much the only perspective it provides is "Hey, if you're not homeless or starving to death, suck it up".

>only have 1 5 and 10

Attached: 1363886378861.jpg (582x329, 20K)

Oh no no no no no no n onoooo
Please end me

Attached: 20181115_121101.png (658x828, 254K)

How can I be today?

>are you breathing??
>LOL then stop complainging sweetie :)