Women and faggots need to get the fuck out of gaming!!

Women and faggots need to get the fuck out of gaming!!

Attached: keyboard-1235105_960_720.jpg (540x720, 78K)

quads confirm that OP is based

bumping this on principle
needs to be seen and encouraged

Really just women though. Fags are pretty based.

Faggots can be ruthlessly tortured for public fun and women in perfect world would be laughing stock for all gamers who would taunt her until she kill herself .

Then why are playing games op

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

You know...there's a reason why people call "gaming" as "gayming"

Attached: 1542217895815.gif (301x301, 1.07M)

>loving dick shoved up my ass is based
fucking hell OP your desire for cock really stands out.

>he wants his hobbies to continue to be total sausagefests.
Never complain about being a virgin.

Hahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahaahahhahaa oh my fuck god. This is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Thanks OP.

what about if im an mtf tranny?

ask yourself: would a 50s dad be proud of you if you were his son? if the answer is no the FUCKING GET OUT AND BURN IN HELL SODOMITE!!

Shut up looser real gamers only use females to jagg off we dont want em in our games to be reminded of these hoes!!

>BURN IN HELL SODOMITE
well actually im not a sodomite since i dont participate in ass fucking or getting ass fucked.

I don't care faggot stop dressing up in mommy's clothes or get the fuck out of my videogames.

well actually i dont wear my moms clothes either so i guess im good to stay

You are so clever! fuck you faggots make me sick always talking back and being "sassy" get gassed please. I hope you don't reproduce or atleast take enought synthetic hormones to make you infertile or something. Have fun being like 35-40-50 and wrinkly faggot!

>always talking back
what so i should just be a cuck and take in everything you say without trying to refute it?
>atleast take enought synthetic hormones to make you infertile
well it is identical to estrogen that is produced by real females. but i have seen some people say that even after a few years of HRT they were still able to get someone pregnant so idk.

hahahaha LMAOING @ you confused fag. Id calm you down real good if we met and id set you straight.

>Id calm you down real good if we met and id set you straight.
what do you mean by this

Nobody takes girl gamers seriously.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nigger gaming has and will always be for everyone, because its something that everyone enjoys

girls and fags dont play games just to go uwu look at me im a gamer xD

Attached: 864640-ms._toriumi.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Explain why there are 0 pro female gamers competing at the top level. Women in gaming are a joke.