/britfeel/

Swinley is a shit tip edition

Attached: fritbeel.1.jpg (3148x1664, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

argos.co.uk/product/5657805
youtube.com/watch?v=LHJiEJcP-mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going out to chill with some normans
bye

You're not missing anything, still the same shithole as you probably left it.

Timothy James Byrne is an honourary britfeeler

this is the only acceptable use of honourary

first for britfeel is a christian thread

playing a bit of ravenfield lads, would highly recommend this game, its simple but fun as fuck especially with all the free mods n shit

What's the shouting in the background on BBC news lads? Sounds quite terrifying.

>REEDIC

Me when having to hear about this tripe

Lids i have a moral dilemma. Iv been talking to this girl amd shes fat. Liike not disgustingly fat but big. Shes really pretty and doesnt smell. Should i date her? I really wanna fuck her but idk about dating

Just up lads had a dream about having a chav gf who shat out bars of hash and we started selling it till abunch of Moroccans kidnapped her and i went full TAKEN on them

Attached: 1523840947311.jpg (1150x719, 95K)

At least get some sex out of it then call it quits. Experience is invaluable.

>dating females
Don't be retarded

Back from work lads. Another long day. Only got a short one tomorrow though so get a lie in.

How has brit/feel/ been?

Imagine if you were the parent of some other little kid that went missing some time between now and 2007 and nobody gives a shit and everyone has given up and you're getting fuck all money. Then you see the McCanns getting hundreds of thousands over a decade later and still getting air time and shit.

Must be a right ball ache.

Attached: 1507735678800.jpg (652x653, 70K)

make her gf then put her on the cock and cum diet, that will sort her out

Attached: 1524016441412.png (720x1188, 411K)

STOOOOOOOOOOOP BREEEEEEEEEEEXIIIIETTTTTTT

How long has it been since you got pussy?

I used to be completely against fat birds, like literally saw them as dudes, but after 6 months of barely any pussy I have started trying to fuck them. I haven't yet because no one will fuck me anymore, but I can understand now why people go for it.

Just make sure you are not seen in public with her and don't let too many people know and you should be fine.

>Some dumb slag on my facebook is arguing with her friend in the comments about contraception with her guy friend
>gets schooled and goes in a huff

heh, roasts

Is that what they're shouting lad? I thought it was "FOOOOOOOOOOOCK BREGGZIT"

Attached: 1542297065582.jpg (1103x566, 341K)

The /britfeel/ bros have spoken. Thank you for your advice

>decent job
>good social life
>get laid every now and then
>still suicidal
why

Attached: 43392895_505075896637576_8693189900763136_n.jpg (639x587, 28K)

what's eating gilbert grape?

his mum

Attached: 1533780003754.gif (1027x731, 370K)

Sex outside of relationships is degenerate and eats at the very foundations of western civilisation.

civilise THIS!
*shits in the middle of the thread*

Wow. Do you really think like that?
Don't let anybody know your secret shameful chubby gf. That's pretty sad pal.

t.seething incel who wants everyone to be as miserable as him

So is wanking, doesn't stop you does it

Anyone tried the cheaper third party wired Xbox controllers? Don't fancy paying 60 boneos for a real one.

ffs lad just suck it up, they cost less than a newly released game and last for ages

>user wants to be that kid that has a madcatz controller

Well feeling miserable again today lids. Gonna just go workout to distract myself

How you lot holding up

Attached: 1514122337420.jpg (854x670, 408K)

NO they don't, lad they're 60 quid and Rdr2 is 50 quid in game

i got argos.co.uk/product/5657805 and it's doing good
i've had others and they've "broken" pretty easily
sometimes they have a tendency to leap out of your hands and inexplicably launch themselves at /floor/wall/tv
is very strange, only seems to happen with game controllers.

cant play red dead without a controller so shut the fuck up.

Not an incel though bud.
I only wank as reward to keep myself from going down the shitter.

Tired and miserable too lad

how does anyone stay with a girl for a long time when they are so mentally deranged

Who here, never had a gf, like, EVER?

LOL

Attached: gas shower wa waaa.jpg (135x161, 10K)

Pretty sad too lad. I've done nothing all day and now I'm being broody to some lil peep
Well done for working out in spite of your mood, hopefully you feel a bit better afterward.

Attached: DsD58gCWwAYubMV.jpg (970x1200, 142K)

What do you mean? A gf is like a status symbol. If you got a fit gf your friends will think you are a don and all the girls will want to fuck you. If you have a fatty gf your friends will lose respect for you and girls won't want to fuck you as much.

hmm just looked and it's strange that an official 360 controller on amazon is 60 quid, I bought mine years ago for like 40 at maximum

I just use my ps4 controller now though, works with everything since steam implemented their own ps4 controller support.

any of you lads watching "don't hate the playaz" on itv2 later?

this is conflicting information to people who say a 'practice gf' will get you pussy

Because while depression can be caused by external factors like abuse, being lonely, not achieving what you want etc. it is still a neurological issue at it's roots and so some people, by virtue of their idiosyncratic genetic, proteomic and metabolomic profiles, will invariably be depressed with no external factors influencing them.

Think of it like intelligence (IQ or g) - some people are unintelligent because they were beaten around the head as a kid, or maybe they were starved of oxygen for a few minutes at birth, or perhaps they didn't get the right nutrition growing up so their brain didn't develop properly; there are a multitude of ways that people can mature into unintelligence. However there are plenty of people who were raised just fine, got a great education, had all the proper nutrition and flourishing they could ask for as a child, no abuse etc. etc. and yet they're thick as two bricks.

Now personally, from what I've read of the literature I'd say that the rates of causal/innate predisposition to depression and intelligence are markedly different; most depression is caused by environmental factors, whereas most factors determining intelligence are caused by biological factors. But the point remains the same.

I'm having some sad feels today lid
tfw no gf isn't even the feel that's getting me as such, it's tfw no progress, in pretty much anything...

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

I like to wank, have a cup of tea or coffee, have a smoke. It's to pass the day. I must wank about three times a day.

do you reckon jack on hollyoaks smashes the younger characters puss on the reg?

Feels like i've lost the ability to feel anything at all.
Actually wish I was depressed again because at least I felt something then

Attached: Blair o.k.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Well yea, even a fat gf will get you more pussy than no gf. As long as she isn't proper obese.

Fucking posh wankers affording 60 quid controllers. Fuck off, you wally pooftas.

Brexit is buggered lads, WAHEY

I felt like that with the citalopram

Tony destroyed this country.

Attached: tonyeye.jpg (866x588, 52K)

anhedonia is a core component of depression

Oi good one bruva

What a load of shit. No one cares if you have a at gf as long as she isn't landwhale tier. And who cares if other girls want to fuck you or not, unless you plan on cheating on your gf?

Ah I know someone who takes that for panic attacks. Always felt to embarrased to go to a doc for meds really.

It was already fucked since the 80s Tony just dealt the finishing blow.

Attached: tony-blair legend.jpg (800x445, 41K)

jonny bravo for PM
Yehhhh baby

rough times mate I get ya
Year since peep died right? And thanks Im really trying my best to lose some weight before the end of the year and put muscle on. Only thing distracting me enough from being sad

Always the worse stage of it all. Sorry to hear that lad its hard to get out of that.

It feels like i've ascended past depression i've felt crap for so long that i'm just numb to it all now.

Attached: doubles.png (640x480, 308K)

Just managed to get a 10er for a 35cl of cheap whiskey lads.

Attached: wew nice.jpg (723x653, 86K)

The country was fucked on many levels, but it was Tony that added genetically fucked to the list, which is the worst kind of fucked that you can't even come back from.

Attached: tonyenriched.png (1670x586, 267K)

>unless you plan on cheating on your gf?

>not cheating on your gf

ISHYGDDT

I'm sorry you feel like shit lad. The horrible negative feedback cycle of no motivation, no progress, depression hurts a lot.
Are there any areas of life you find not going anywhere to be particularly gutting?
Hopefully you keep on track then. You could tell me the progress numbers but I have no idea what a normal weight is so I'd not be much use.

>Tony destroyed this country.

Fucker put CCTV + ANPR cameras on practically every street corner. Developed a nanny, police state - 'elf n safety, political correctness. Invited every disgusting paki, slav cunt.

cunt needs a serious fucking up

Have an ebic moment in mind for after i un khv if I ever get my shit together to

Wanted to order some takeaway that wasn't some local paki dogmeat so I ordered from Dominoes instead. 20 fucking quid it cost lads. Is nicer pizza always this expensive?

all of them, probably heading for neetdom, feel stunted compared to people our age, then the whole loneliness thing
they're equally sad, though the gf possibly the least tbqh

Not to be a hipster mate or try to ruin your din dins but Dominoes isn't the best tbf

you could always have just "fought" them like you allegedly do if you saw them

practice gfs are a meme lods

Ordered meself 120 bags of Crisps off Amazon. Gunna be good lads.

Attached: hnnng.jpg (603x317, 44K)

Pizza hut is usually a bit cheaper and nicer I think

As You Were LG x

>go to a bar
>meet girl
>make out with girl
>get her number
>she messages me the next day
>reply
>get ghosted

Why the fuck do women do this exactly? She fucking messaged me first

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'll give it a go I haven't had it in years
Pizza hut deliver?

What did you say in reply? That is RARE that she will message you first. How did the exchange go?

I guarantee at least half of them are gone off

You didn't give her any attention so she took that as a rejection and had to turn the tables quick to salvage her lack of confidence

youtube.com/watch?v=LHJiEJcP-mc

Attached: snugpepe.jpg (283x178, 10K)

See messaged me asking how I was doing, I just gave her a generic response ("Fine, did you get home alright").
That's petty as fuck if true.

I don't even care desu, didn't really want to speak to her anyway. I just don't know why she got in touch with me just to ghost me

Aye well they do here. I think they're moving more towards being a pizza delivery than a restaurant since they're not that popular anymore

It wouldn't be so bad to suffer these things if there was some kind of light to look for at the end of the tunnel, but I can't see any reason why things would eve get better. The gap just keeps growing.

sort your life out you absolute mess

yeah kinda
dominos and papa johns is definitely much better quality than a local paki shithole
there's a lot of differences:
>dom/papa uses actual pizza dough instead of just bread
>paki shops use cheap cheese and a lot of it, most of it is 'cheese' whereas dom/papa uses actual mozzarella
>dom/papa has fresher ingredients because their supply chains and throughput can handle it whereas paki shops keep ingredients for weeks
>dom/papa uses trained chefs who are taught to make actual pizza whereas paki shops get anyone they can and simply teach them the order to pile the ingredients on top of each other before putting it in the oven

used to get pizza from local places but honestly the pizzas from dom/papa are just better so I only go for them now (obviously they're more expensive so I get them less often, but that's probably a good thing)

Pretty much what this user said Girls are weird like that. She probably found you attractive and got mad that you didn't get in contact with her

Yea you might have fucked up desu m8 girls get bored easy as fuck and are messaging like 10 dudes at a time so you gotta say something fun with your first message. Like, before you send a message think about her options to reply. What can she say to 'Did you get home alright' if she does respond all she can even say is 'yea thanks' and that's it. She won't make any effort or take initiative. It is incredible that she messaged you first, literally never heard of that.

You did good by getting with her and getting her number though so learn from this and go again.

>not a white middle class female
who cares lol

True it's funny to think with the exception of Breixt we've had the same government in power since the 1990s

Attached: blair-major-.jpg (2048x1536, 293K)

>buying food from amazon
what the hell is wrong with you?

ets2 is pretty /comfy/ lads

Attached: 20181115180733_1.jpg (3840x2160, 470K)

that's making me feel propa sleepy lad
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you can always find deals online for papa johns, have one every weak

I've been watching Limmy play this and thinking about playing it myself, looks very relaxing. Only 15 quid might get it tomorrow when I get paid

Im not gonna cheat but i want sex and shes cool. She isnt landwhale but maybe a tier and a half down

Any fun without a full setup, wheel, pedals etc? Ive only got a controller.

I'm not sure we'll ever get a BASED government again.

Attached: eddard.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

fuck didn't know he did letsplays and they all seem to be those story games i like to watch instead of play

Attached: 1521763966668.png (1920x1080, 122K)

If I see him streaming on twitch again soon I'll give you a shout lad