Has anyone here ever fucked a trap? Did you regret it? Was it gay?

Has anyone here ever fucked a trap? Did you regret it? Was it gay?

Attached: iaye70ajedy11.jpg (640x826, 93K)

well she was transexual, so idk if that really counts, but yeah and i thought it was awesome. im not sure i could say it wasn't not gay tho, i mean theres definitely penis involved, but i dont care at all about whether it was gay or not.

It's not gay if at the end you say "no homo". You partner will cry and leave but at least you'll be straight

Yes, and no I don't regret.

In fact I want a trap bf so bad. Pleasseeee, give me a trap bf. A dominant or switch one who is a weeb and stuff and likes to be cuddled.

Instant regret

He looked way different in real life. Despite him spending 25 minutes to clean out his ass, there was still some shit residue. Actually fucking the ass didn't feel that great, it was tight but nothing like a vagina. An asshole is like a flesh tube, while a vagina is made to squeeze cum out of your dick. He seemed to be enjoying it more than me, he squirted cum out of his half limp dick when I was fucking him.

Overall 3/10 experience, glad I did it though. Learned it was just a fantasy for me.

Yes. It was early 2015 and I was a desperate 23 year old virgin. Fucking sucks because I was fucking a stunning blonde 16 year old not 2 months later

>tra-
BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1542189025971.jpg (525x398, 36K)

Damn. So was it bad?

>Was it gay?
Well if the guy has a dick the tits aren't going to change anything. Yes it's gay.

But who care ?

*BANG*

*TATATATATATATA*

Attached: 18880DE8-5B11-4436-A143-042444231D53.gif (400x204, 44K)

I tried to be fucked dressed up as a girl and now I regret it

It seemed like the only option at the time

I got asked before from trap friends that they wanted to give me a bj, idk if that would be considered gay on that level. Never did it though since I was over their houses and people were there.

So did uoinin fact get fucked? Dressed as a trap

I fucked a tranny hooker twice. I regret nothing, really. Other than those two times, I've only been with female hookers.

I've fucked two different traps and meet up every so often with this cute asian trans girl who enjoys giving me head multiple times when ever we do hang out.

>Did you regret it?
I was nervous at first, but I don't regret it. I wanted to explore my sexuality, and I came to understand I'm attracted explicitly to femininity and submissiveness. I prefer pussy though all things considered, it never compares to being with a real woman tbhtho.

>Was it gay?
Yeah probably, but I don't give a fuck. It doesn't detract from my ability to date women in general.

Attached: resort boin lol.jpg (637x479, 28K)

>Has anyone here ever fucked a trap?
We didn't fuck, but we did a lot of cock and ball play. Frotting and vibrators mostly. No oral or anal. For about 3 months, every time I had built up a huge nut to unload (which was about once every 2 days), we'd have an evening of "celebration" as we called it. The first two go arounds were usually frotting or mutual jackoff, and then the rest of the evening was usually vibrators to work out that harder-to-get 3rd and 4th nut. She could nut as much as me, because she wasn't on any hormones.

> Was it gay?
Well, by definition it was gay. But it didn't really feel gay to me because she seemed so feminine. She had a small, delicate, feminine penis that was really cute when it squirted. I viewed her as a girl who happened to have been born with a penis, as was also how she viewed herself. She's the only trans I've been with -- all my other gfs have been weinerless. My orientation is that I want to have sex with girls, and it doesn't matter to me what their genitalia looks like -- so I guess you could call me "bi" maybe? I don't really care about getting the labeling precisely right.

How the fuck have so many faggots here fucked a trap? Fucking hell, how are so many people here not virgins?

No but I e-dated two trutrans people. I can't go into detail out of respect for them.
One of them is out on social media and one of whem is out only one one social media

They're trutrans and not crossdressers so it doesn't count I guess

if you're a fag there isn't any reason to be incel other than choice.

I've got a boner reading this. Tell us more.

Attached: 133910730297.jpg (165x206, 12K)

>trutrans
what would you say the requirements for this are?

I can't understand an attraction to trans people. They mutilate their bodies and put hormones that don't belong there. A penis looks good with a man and a vagina looks good with a woman. Not attracted to cross dressing either.

>vaginas
>looking good
>ever
Vaginas are only ever perceived as pretty when they aren't disgusting roasties. Even the prettiest vagina is gross and weird looking.

>trap-
KABLAM BOOM BANG BANG

Attached: bangbang.gif (446x384, 46K)

fuck bros THIS SITE IS TURNING ME, I HAVE FAPPED TO TRAPS 4 TIMES NOW BUT I FUCKING HATE MEN WHY ARE TRAPS SO CUTE? im never ever taking the pink pill either go fuck yourselves, if i was ever going to get too far with this shit i would be the one pumping a sissy full of cum, not the other way around.