Whats your family like

whats your family like

Attached: 1523592063821.png (612x491, 98K)

lying cunts

it's like a family

is that a good thing or a bad thing

I dont like them

Typical boomers, complain about money but have 2 sports cars on the drive.

i love my father, my grandmother, my other grandmother
i slightly dislike my mother
i hate everyone else

like family

dont talk to one side. they're pretty much pretentious ass holes
the other side is pretty ghetto but i like them a lot more. good people

>the other side is pretty ghetto but i like them a lot more
is you black?

nope white.
lots of ghetto white people in the south

Attached: 1522122615787.png (964x771, 101K)

divorced and they hate each other

They are wonderfully supportive of me, and very worried because of my severe depression and drinking. I am really lucky to have them but they are hundreds of miles away and I'm super lonely. I don't deserve them and my parents are getting on and I'm so terrified of them not being here because I have no one else, literally. I'm really fucking afraid and sad for myself and my future

my mom forgot to buy tendies again. third time this month im honestly just going to hang myself

Mum's side is nice, squabble a lot but otherwise are nice and care for each other. Dad's side are horrible and are status obsessed. My immediate family are great and I love them a lot, they're very supportive, I just wish they had a bit more self discipline because they're basically all going to die of weight related issues. Very close to my mum and sister, close to my dad but in a more father and son way, if that makes sense (he's quiet and introverted, i'm the opposite)

My family are one the main reasons I haven't blown my brains out nor murdered someone yet, to be honest.

Autistic

everyone on my moms side of the family are raging alcoholics who tore their lives apart and my dad's side of the family is full of raging narcissists
my grandmother (on my moms side) recently called my mom after 6 years of no contact to demand $5000
stepmoms family is a literal fucking bread and water family if ive ever seen one. literally not one thing i could say thats interesting about any of them. just self centered and one of "those" religious families (stepmoms mom hasnt gone to church a day in her life but once spent 10 minutes lecturing my dad when my dad said "jesus fucking christ" and threw a shitfit when my stepmom didnt baptise my sister)

sorry about that

your digits I mean

bluepilled turbonormies, the kind that think their bluepilled tutrbonormie friends on facebook are the entire purpose of the internet and the only thing on it

White, good looking, with values and all educated and intelligent. We hate lying and liers. We watch each other out and I can count with any of them (I am the youngest).

If we are talking about our whole families, I'd say mine is big, and it's the same story with all of them. My uncles and aunts all have bigger and ricjer families. My core family isn't poor but we are in the top 10%. We are on the shy side of the family, and the others are a bit loud but not nigger loud. We all have respect for each other and we don't feel awkward with anyone.

I'm actually jealous of my cousins, they are chad/stacey tier looking and me not that much.

Both

100% what I came here to post. Fucking hell, you're me