Arume Survival Part IV Episode 10

The arume have invaded earth. You are with the resistance now, and must work with your team to defeat them. This game’s outcome will be based off of how effective your rolls are, and how smart you can be. Not all actions will require rolls. Rolls will be rolled from the arume discord server. I will use a bot to roll, or you can roll yourself. The server link will be below. Dubs is considered the highest roll. The rolls are dependant on the situation though. For example if you are facing an army of arume up front with no cover. a 98 or dubs is not going to save you. So be smart with your actions. This is the same for the lower rolls. So they won’t be counted for menial actions. If you are talking to another player in the game then your roll will have no effect, they only have effect when you are talking with an npc. If you die in the game you cannot respawn till next thread, and you will have to choose a new character to play with and start over. This is so you don’t do stupid shit.

Attached: __suzumi_original_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__sample-ba3feae31afbf707e504ab78f90543ce.jpg (850x555, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4614236/#4617913
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuP7IkpRLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arume discord server
discord dot gg/bzMexRr

start off from where you left off last thread.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4614236/#4617913

The Ten Commandments of Arume

1. I am the lord, your OP. If you be a faggot i’m ignoring your post.
2. Thou shalt not make yourself an image in the form of anything in reddit above or on tumblr beneath or in the facebook below. Thou shalt not bow down to them or go on them.
3. Thou shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your OP while he is writing; for the OP will not hold him guiltless for pinging him for dumb shit
4. Remember and honour frog, henry gabber, and all the other old niggas.
5. Honour thy OP and thy waifu
6. Thou shalt not murder another player for no reason, or for a stupid reason
7. Thou shalt not kill, or hurt other players’ waifus
8. Love thy waifu with all thy heart
9. Thou shalt not give false testimony against the OP.
10. Thou shalt not cheat on your waifu, you fucking degenerate

>wake up

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

>wake up from my slumber

>wakes down

Attached: mustafa.png (139x185, 37K)

>الاستيقاظ

you left off in your quarters with william and moe.
william: "you guys get can have the bunk beds, i'll take this single bed..."
he sits on his bed.

you left of almost killing yourself last thread. you lay on your bed next your pregnant wife who is fast asleep. she murmurs in her sleep
"a-arthy, come back..."

you left off with lucy in the bar.
(from last thread)
lucy is a bit drunk right now.
"what? but you just got here... oi get us another beer."
she hands you the beer.
"stay a little longer boss..." she smiles at you.

you left off in your quarts with william and dimitri
william: "you guys get can have the bunk beds, i'll take this single bed..."
he sits on his bed.

''What?''
>Scratch my head

"sure thing, ill take the upper bed then."
>climbs on bed

>whyididn'texpectedthis.jpg

>I pick her up and i take her to her room. Atleast she can still be useful somehow.

>Do my prayers.

she doesn't respond, she was only murmuring in her sleep.
then a few seconds after she murmurs "i-i mish you..."

you climb on the upper bed and feel tired and sleepy from the long days work.
you also notice william already asleep, and moe doing his prayers.

everyone in the room climbs into bed, william falls asleep.
you start doing your prayers to allah.

you pick her up and walk to your room.
she slurs her words "where are yee takin meh?"

'Shhh, kid. It's bed time'

>I place her on the bed and i leave her there. After that i start searching for Rukia

Attached: Its+a+little+spoilery+_fce48374e9ef1d4718b32149f7978cd6.png (368x469, 179K)

"goodnight boys"
>lies down and slep

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

>Finish praying and sleep.

>Watch as she continues to pick
>Gently pat her head

you place her on the bed and start walking out to find rukia, but then she grabs you by the sleeve still laying on the bed.
lucy: "stay the night boss... we've not done anything in a while..."

you quickly fall asleep and have a dream. you are in some sort of camp, the prisoners there are very skinny and wear some sort of striped uniforms and shaved heads. you are with the prisoners in some cell. it is overcrowded.

you finish your prayers and climb into bed. you fall asleep instantly considering how tired you've been.
you have a dream again, you're in your palace with 72 anime virgins. one of girls asks you
"sir? what do you truly want in life? success? happiness?"

you pat her head, her head feels warm, like she has a fever or something. but it is not that severe.
"gimme summ mor marshmellows pleez... delishis"

Oy vey where am I?!?!

Attached: jude.jpg (125x125, 3K)

''I better sleep''
>Lay down on a corner and sleep

>k.jpg

>i take a nap with Lucy, waiting for the worst.

>Ponder for a moment
"... Rebuilding the caliphate, i think? At least that was my goal before the arume invasion, i don't really know what to do anymore other than trying push them back."

"you're in auschwitz dude..." a prisoner answers.
then a soldier yells "time for showers!"
everyone lines up to take a shower in front of a huge building.

you lay down, and have a peaceful sleep. you wake up in the morning, the PA system goes off, and greg says to everyone.
"report to the briefing room for quick briefing, all soldiers, report to the briefing room."

you lay down with her and take a nap.
she holds on to you and then you both wake up in the morning to the sound of the PA system. greg says to everyone.
"report to the briefing room for quick briefing, all soldiers, report to the briefing room."

"oh... seems like a noble goal my lord!"
you then wake up to a loud ass PA system
greg says to everyone.

>Get out of the bed and get clothed.

''Not this fucking shit again''
>crawl my way up then go to the PA room

Attached: ecb50440c97cf4753ab14e2a58c34467.png (45x91, 11K)

oh nooo... its the filthy goyim... SHIT

Attached: 1524503979725.jpg (1080x1296, 287K)

>Sits in his quarters, strategizing and looking at a map of the area, marked with Arume bases and specific locations

>Why do i belive that this might go to hell.

>Get to the PA room, you better not do dumb shit Lucy

you get into a change of the standard military uniforms that they have. you and william are both dressed and ready.
but dimitri is still fast asleep.

asuka is still sleeping, and you go there.
you see gregory with a huge smile on his face for some reason.

"SHUT UP" the soldier hits you with his gun.
"GET INSIDE NOW!"

you look at the map and strategize.
(i also don't have a map so you can just imagine one.)
you see there are three locations of arume bases around the area that is close to you. all are fairly small.

lucy wakes up too.
"boss? i can't remember what happened last night... and my head hurts..."
she rubs her head.
you make your way to the briefing room along with lucy.

>Lightly hit Dimitri and go to the briefing room.

''Ehhh,is there anything i should know?''

"i will make sure your ""masterace"" goes extinct for this goyim"

Attached: M A D.jpg (600x884, 64K)

"Well, you got drunk and i found you somewhere in the bar, so i picked you up. Didn't you stopped drinking beer?"

>Try to pay attention to whatever is going to happend next.

"So, three bases of the enemy around here. Seems like they have almost the right idea on where we are"
>He decides to spread anti-arume memes over the internet to hopefully get some humans riled up against the aliens

you lightly hit him and he wakes up, you and william head to the briefing room now.
you guys arrive and see that the place is huge. william tries to find some seats.

gregory: "yes, there is. there's something everyone should know... thanks to you, jim, and halton we were able to find out lots... but i will explain that in the briefing. i'm thinking of putting you three in a squad since you work well together, i'm still wondering who to make captain though... i'll also add in some promising privates that can learn from you guys..."

he swears in german "OIHGSD SDGNRI EHEIRB E 94TH4R URG 9ERH IUFEYF GB3I FBEIBF"
then hits you with his gun.
you then wake up, to moe hitting you on your head.
you hear over the PA system that everyone has to report to the briefing room.

"yeah... heheh i was just lonely is all..."
she looks down
"i'm glad you're back though boss."
she slaps your back playfull but pretty hard

there is nowhere where you can access the internet right now, and also most humans don't have access to the internet in this post apocalyptic world.

''Excuse me sir,but i think we should be able to do this on our own''

"Gonna need some patriots to spread my memes I see"
>He maps out a plan of attack, one drawing out the Arumes from their bases with a small scout force and then luring them into an ambush with 2 larger forces, cutting them off from the main base, a plan which would be repeated 3 times for each base

"Ah fuck, looks like I dreamed about jews again."
>gets ready

Attached: sminem7.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Try to get seats in the middle of the room.

>Don't worry Lucy, you will get used to it.
"Well, if you don't want to feel lonely you can always have an arume friend while i'm gone, instead of relying on alcohol."

"of course you can, so a couple new guys wont be any trouble HAHAHAHAHAHA"
he slaps your back
"now go take a seat son..."

you map out your attack on the map, now you just need to go find some patriots to help you on the mission.

you get ready and head over to the briefing room, you take a seat beside moe and william that they saved for you.

you get some seats, william saves one for dimitri. and then dimitri runs in behind you guys and also takes a seat.

"alcohol is my oldest friend bud..." she says with a smirk.
you guys arrive at the briefing room now

"thanks for the seat. So why are we here"

Attached: sminem8.jpg (254x198, 7K)

''Suuuuure''
>Wait for him to go a bit away
''Fucking cunt'' I mutter silently
>Listen for what he has to say

"I can see that, but what if there's no more alcohol left in the base?"
>I take a seat

>He gets up with the battle plan and calls everybody in the base into the planning room to show them his plan of disposing of those arume bases

>Wait for the briefing to begin

"The alarm said that it was 'a quick briefing', i guess we're getting a mission or something like that"

william: "no idea, but it must be something important for him to call everyone here... he also seems pretty excited..."
you can see the general with a smug smirk on his face... hopefully i'll see some action this time..."

you call him a cunt and go take a seat.

"well, then..."
she shrugs
"i don't know, make some moonshine?"
you guys take a seat and wait for the briefing.

william: "hopefully i'll see some action this time..."

i forgot to mention, that you are by yourself at the moment, surviving on your own because you haven't been here in a while, you somehow got separated to make sense with the canon story.
but you can recruit some men at a local town that humans are using to survive.

(speech theme)
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuP7IkpRLU

general gregory gets up on the stage and starts.
"men! for the first time ever, we humans can finally say that we have the advantage in this war... and that is thanks to all our collective effort... now why do we have the advantage you ask? well, as you might remember the arume came here for two specific reasons... their main reason was to find an ancient artifact from their home planet called c1-14, or avrod as they call it... the second was to secure this planet as a colony. now this artifact is said to give them immense power somehow, and we have located its location thanks to some information found on one of the airships of hisako, an infamous arume general... it is located in Nicaragua and we are heading there now this very moment... it will take us a couple weeks to get there, and in that time we must all work hard at our objectives, so that we have the strength to face whatever will meet us there... the arume already know its location, and are currently excavating a couple sites looking for it... so that means that we must defeat them and secure it for ourselves, we must have the firepower and supplies to help us defeat whatever lies ahead! and that means that we must all work as a collective to achieve THAT! DO NOT BELIEVE THAT FREEDOM, HAPPINESS AND LIFE COME AS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN! EVERYTHING IS ROOTED IN OUR OWN WILL, AND IN OUR OWN LABOUR! IN OURSELVES LIES THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE! ON OUR OWN DILIGENCE, OUR OWN DETERMINATION, OUR OWN PERSEVERANCE AND OUR OWN TENACITY! JUST AS OUR FOREFATHERS BEFORE US! OUR CIVILIZATION WASN'T GIVEN AS A GIFT TO THEM, THEY HAD TO BUILD IT THEMSELVES! NOW WILL YOU FIGHT WITH ME?!"

the crowd roars with determination.

"that is all! you may leave and report to your commanding officer for your orders!"

"now that sounds like something exiting... well guess I have stuff to do."
>looks for commanding officer

Attached: sminem5.jpg (2048x1536, 340K)

>what is even going on.jpg

>I look briefly at Lucy

"Well that escalated quickly."

>I head to the "commanding officer"

"Avrod? Sounds Urdu. Either way i'm glad to have a clearer goal now."
>Go look for an officer

>he grabs a nearby revolver and stuffs it into a pocket in his flak greatcoat before setting out to gather up humans to set his plan in motion

>Stare at him the whole time
''Sir,what are the orders?''
>Wait for everyone to disperse
''You don't believe in that do you?''
''When this is over and each of us go our own separate ways,there will be a world to rule,people to lead,countries to make,tell me greg,will you be a raven and pluck on the corpse of this deceased world or will you be an eagle and conquer it's skies with your iron claws?''

Attached: L-1.jpg (620x372, 46K)

you guys start looking for your commanding officer.
william says "hey wait a minute we don't have a commanding officer..."
just then you hear the someone call out to you u guys.
"hey over here!"
it is the general that just gave a speech calling you guys over.

lucy: "you don't even have a commanding officer do you?"
"oi lulius! over here!" you see gregory calling you over.
lucy laughs at the name lulius

dubs
you get your revolver and head over to the town.
you walk for a few minutes in the deserted suburbs and finally arrive.
the place seems to have some sort of shitty wall around it made of wood and fences.
there is two guards at the gates.
"who goes there?"

gregory: "i'm an old man boy... my goal is to win this war, so that your generation is free to rule... if you want someone to keep order after this war ends, then i am not your man... after all this i need some rest... we all have a part to play in this world, my part is to try my best to take back what's ours... what is yours?"

"Hm?"
>walks to him
"you want something?"

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Walk up to him and introduce myself.

>Go to where Greg is
"Who told you my name?"
>I look at Lucy with a face that says "why are you laughing at my own name?"

''Do you really believe these people who we fight for are fit to be free? do you really think there will be order once this ends? do you think they deserve to be free? the people who have done nothing to our cause?''
''No,there need to be someone to control the population,with this we can expand our control in all of north america and maybe even the world one day,those who disagree with us will be put down,we will finally rule supreme over everyone,who would dare to oppose us with the c1-14?''
''Are you willing to do what it takes to cement our rule in this planet?''

Attached: L-1.jpg (300x449, 108K)

gregory "alexandr is your brother isn't he? he always referred to you as lulius... no one knew who he was talking about, apparently lulius was his brother... you're also his brother... sorry about your loss kid... he was a good soldier..."
lucy stares back with a face that says "sorry it's funny because you look nothing like a lulius..."

just then three recruits come up to gregory, these niggas and another guy.
mo: "my name is Muhammad Ali Kemal Pasha"
dimitri: "you want something?"
william: "..."

gregory "hello. nice to meet you three..."
he shakes your guys's hands.
"you guys haven't been assigned to a squad yet have you? i'm gonna assign with halton here." he points to

>Awaken

"Understood"
>Walk towards

"Okay then."
>goes to

"I go by the name Punished user. I'm a sergeant in the resistance, and I'm out for Arume blood"
>He surveys the two guards to see what they have on them
"Say, how many people are in this here town?"

>I look at her back with a face that says"When i conquer Rome and i start to talking in Latin i will look like an Iulius"

'How many arume are we expecting Greg?'

"i think there is a misunderstanding... i don't mean freedom for all humans in the libertarian sense... but rather freedom from the arume, so that the humans may govern themselves... a human may decide to limit freedom as you say, or not. that is not up to me boy... after we win the war, the world will be in chaos and in need of new leaders to run our nations, and i will have done my service... maybe you could be one of those leaders to rise up... or maybe you could even find a leader which you think would be suitable..."

you awaken to tomo sitting on your chest trying to wake you up.
"WAKE UP JIMBO! THERE'S A BRIEFING!"
izzy: "who cares... he already missed it..."

"oh and jim and arthas will also be in your squad for the mission. get everyone here, and i'll brief you on your next objective."

>Wait here, reading a quran.

>Veni, vidi, vici.jpg

'Alright Greggoryo'

>Now i wonder, where's Rukia?

"Well, I think I'll be entering now. I've got some soldiers to rally and a plan"
>He walks into the town past the guards

"I should get my stuff first."
>getting sniper, ak, nitro revolver everything needed

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 5K)

"Oh? Well I guess I should check out if they have anything to say anyways."
>Get up and get my gear

''Will you really let everything for what we fought for be in vain? Gregory please listen,we are about to uncover an artifact capable of subjugating anyone to our will,once we find it we will be gods in this earth''
''If you do not wish to rule,then i request that you hand the artifact over to me when the war is over,i'll shape the world after my image,and they will bow or perish''

Attached: L-1.jpg (790x734, 104K)

"expecting in Nicaragua? probably the most we've ever encountered... maybe 5 times the size of this airship worth of arume... don't worry though, we'll be joined by some other resistance factions around the world... hopefully... but that is why we must work hard in the coming weeks..."

they both of hunting rifles, and that's about it.
one of the guards says "about 200... half of them are women, children, and the old... so only 100 capable men..."

rukia is still sitting on one of the chairs wondering where to go since she doesn't have a commanding officer either.

"alright... but don't go causing any trouble..."
you walk into the town, it looks like something you'd see in fallout with all the buildings and stuff.
there are people here and there working on different things like construction, and tending to a small farm or something.

you sit on one of the chairs and quietly read your quran.

you quickly go and grab all your weapons and stuff. and on the way back run into alicia.
"hey dumbitri...." she tries not to laugh at her own joke.
"i heard you got transferred to arthas's squad... i feel for you man i really do... HAHAHAHAHA"
she starts walking away.

you get all your stuff ready
and chiyako walks in
"you missed everything jimbo... gregory said he's assigning you to some squad or something... cmon..."
she starts walking and hands you her techpad
"i recorded the speech on their for you..." it starts playing this post "i've thought long and hard about this... i will hand over the artifact to whoever i feel is the most sensible... i might hand it to you, you've done a lot for this resistance. but i will determine that in the coming days, don't disappoint me boy..."
he starts walking away
"oh and also, i forgot, these three will be joining you, halton, and jim..."
he points to , , and another guy that looks very young and new.

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

Attached: 1524504119185.jpg (480x480, 45K)

"How can we be sure that other resistance factions are going to be on time when we strike?"

''I won't dissapoint you sir''
''When are we starting this? Greg didn't tell me the time''

>Go grab my gear

"Hmm I see."
>Report to the squad

"Listen up, men"
>He shouts, taking out his map with the battle plans on it
"I am Punished user of the resistance, and I am here to spill Arume blood, and I have a plan to do it. It is the duty of each man on this planet to fight the menace of the alien to the last, through thick and thin, through all challenges. They may outnumber us and outgun us, but they do not know one crucial thing about us: the human spirit. So gather round and arm yourselves, for we shall send them to the pits of hell where they belong!"

"heheheheh people say he's a bit insane... if you ever want out of that shithole, just ask for a transfer to my squad, that whole squad is a little messed up... gotta go now, catch ya later."
she smirks and waves goodbye.

gregory: "that's the thing halton... i don't really trust these other groups so much... they are, well not as professional as us. which is why we need everyone right now working at their best, so that when we face them, we'll be ready..."

"glad to hear it... now, we just need to wait for jim, and then i can give your squad your orders."

you grab all your gear
(write in your next post what you grabbed so i know.)

you go to gregory and see everyone there waiting for you.

you guys are all together in the room with gregory now.
greg "alright everyone's here... this is your new squad for the next mission, and maybe even future missions... i don't expect you all to get along all buddy buddy. but what i do expect is results, and we need results, especially for the next couple weeks... you men probably haven't met these new guys yet... this is Muhammad Ali Kemal Pasha." he points to "this is dimitri" he points to "and this is william, he points to some other dude that is new."

"now before i continue, we need a squad leader, anyone want to volunteer between jim, arthas, and halton?"

about 63% of the men get inspired and join you. there is a hundred men, so you have 63 men with you now.
they all gather around you curious.

''I'll take the place,i have proven more than enough that i can lead and bring results''
''And there isn't anyone else better to keep the recruits in line''

"well... goodbye then."
>walks back to squad
"what did she mean by this?" i think to myself

"Let do it, atleast he doesn't throw a Flashbang in the middle of a stealth mission."

Attached: lifeisaconstantwar.png (591x595, 844K)

"Now, what type of guns do you have? How good are they?"

"I really don't care either way."

(I grabbed the old Zastava i had, the knoife, ammo and some grenades.)

"What will we be doing, kāfir?"

"hmm you both make very good points..."

one of the men speaks up
"most of us have hunting rifles, and some of us have shotguns... they get the job done i guess..."

"alright then, arthas will lead. now here's your mission... i never said this in the briefing but there is something we need to get before we are able to open whatever c1-14 is... a key of some sort which hisako was in charge of getting... so even if they do find it before us, they won't be able to do anything with it, and they can't destroy it in case they damage whatever is inside... now hisako hid it once you guys attacked their base and she escaped, but she put the location in her airship so they wouldn't forget... the arume are probably heading there now as you guys will be doing soon so expect a fight... you can go in guns blazing, stealthy, or any other option... i just want that key. you can also call for back up if needed, and we'll arrange transport to get you guys back... this is another crucial mission i'm handing to you guys... GOOD LUCK SOLDIERS!"
he salutes you all.

chiyako: "oi what about me? i'm not in the squad?... i wont fight unless i'm with my jimbo... is that okay big guy?"
she gets a little too close to gregory's face on purpose and then smirks.
he blushes and says "f-fine... you can join them on this mission..."
he then walks away.

''We'll get it done sir''
>Salute him
>Go to the armory
>Refill on ammuniton,get 3 or 4 grenades and two flashbangs
>Get my gunsword
''Time to shine boy''
>Replace my pistol with it
>Go to the deployment zone

>I pick up a bunch of c4's and a LMG, just in case, i also get a Silenced USP, i replace one of my revolvers with it.

>I go to where we get picked up

"Looks like its time to go."
>get ammo for my weapons, a kniv and a flashbang or 2

Attached: binoculars.png (1361x1356, 1.44M)

>Look at my equipment
"... not enough"

>Go get a silenced gun, a couple of smokescreen grenades and replace the Zastava with a more modern smg.

>with my jimbo
>my jimbo
>my
>Just another day in the life of Jim Black
"Alright sir. Come on Chiyako looks like we're going heavy this mission."
>Head to the armory, keep my silenced pistols, and get an KSG, body armor, and a grenade bandolier this time with incendiary grenades.

"Hunting rifles and shotguns, eh?"
>He counts the 63 men
"That'll do. Okay, here's the plan. We attack each arume base by sending out a group of 12 scouts to lure their forces out of the base. The scouts run back to a designated kill zone where the rest of us will open fire upon the chasing Arumes. The scouts will have shotguns, and our ambushing force will have hunting rifles. Got any questions, men?"

you go to the armoury and refill your ammo, get 4 grenades, 2 flash bangs, and your gunsword.
then head over to the deployment area, and wait for everyone else.

you get some c4, an lmg, and a silenced usp that replaces one of your revolvers.
you then head over to the deployment area, and wait in the airship with arthas.

you get your ammo and a knife, with 2 flashbangs. you wait in the airship waiting for the rest.

you head over to the armoury and get a silenced pistol, 2 smokescreen grenades, and you replace your zastava with an ump45.
william follows behing you and gets exactly what you're getting since he doesn't know what to do.

you both head to the armoury and you get a ksg, body armour, and a grenade bandolier with incendiary grenades.
chiyako keeps her two pistols, and gets body armour, 2 grenades, 1 flashbang, and a silenced ump45.
chiyako: "you ready partner?"

one of the men says
"what if they come after us in one of them vehicles. what do we do then? we only have hunting rifles..."

"Shoot them through the windows. Shouldn't be too hard"

>pass my turn and draw a card

>Go to the deployment area.

"Let's do this."
>Head over too the deployment area
"Stay safe, OK? Don't want anything bad happening."

>waits patiently

>Waits

"uhh alright sir..."
everyone says goodbyes to their families and stuff, and gets ready for what's about to come.

you guys head over to the deployment area
chiyako: "you too jimbo, you too"

everyone is at the deployment area in the airship now, so the airship takes off and heads to its location.

gregory comes up on a monitor
"the key is in this abandoned destroyed, city. there's a map that to the location that's left on the table of the airship you are in. arthas, you take over from here... over and out."