/fnf/

friday night fun!
whatcha doin this weekend robots?

Attached: 1532851528133.jpg (923x713, 106K)

I'm doing drugs because I'm a druggo
feel free to pop by into my thread and maybe give it a bump fren

Gonna watch livepd stream with some Jow Forums anons and eat pizza

Going to try to rent a Cessna and go flying, not sure if the weather will hold up.

Crying myself to sleep with a side of anti depressants

Sit in my room and do absolutely nothing helpful to society

Smokin pot driving playing vidiya specificity need for speed

>weed
>specificity
Has it kicked in yet?

doimg homewurk last minut (and procrastinateing)

Attached: apu crybign.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

My sister just had a party and I was getting panicattacks in my room because of the music and all the people. The good thing is that someone found my lost teddybear :)

Attached: Birthday.jpg (251x245, 14K)

For the past month that I haven't been able to get drugs I've literally just been browsing this board with all of my free time.
Other than that, the occasional discord call.

Farting under blankets and putting my head under for entertainment

I was drawing
Now I'm laying in bed thinking about the fact that nobody likes me and I never had a true friend in my entire life
I'm getting some snacks and coffee later, listening to some more music while drawing and crying myself to sleep

In bed getting high off dab pen listening to gondola lurking and trying to recall better comfier times.

Friday night I went to my friends house and we ate pizza, drunk a few beers and watched both Ant-Man movies. It was comfy.
Today (Saturday) I am going to play videogames alllll day and night.
Tomorrow (Sunday) I'll do some shopping and chores in the morning then go to this bar by the beach for a different friends birthday.

Attached: 1541785731236.jpg (1200x896, 205K)

Going to go drive around unplowed lots in muh trugg while blasting glam metal. (Spoiler) a grill may be joining me (/spoiler)

Attached: 91BA6B10-9F49-470A-94DA-9FE7750EC1F9.jpg (300x296, 56K)

finishing off some stale beer since i'm out of weed
yaaaay woo

Attached: 1521109100919.png (640x358, 232K)

had a mildly productive but frustrating day so am very cozy tonight, did my xmas shop all at once on amazen, am watchin sum cs:go event on twitch, derping around on chans, had a wank and some beers. gonna crawl into my comfy bed soon.

Attached: 1538811562606.png (702x486, 94K)

Just homework. I have a bunch of reading, which I suck at because I'm a sped. How are you OP?

becoming more mentily unstable before going to parkour jym

and installing void linux onto a vm

locking myself in my room in montreal cause i cant speak french properly and feel like an autist wherever i go

i was called in for work

i will get compensation + i get to work when there are no normies :)

Waiting for 5pm so I can buy more alcohol. Still pretty drunk but it's fading

Playing red dead redemption 2
100 hours and still having fun this shit is endless
Stay strong robots

Fuck that vms are slow as hell. If you've got a windows partition delete that garbage and replace it with linux.

What distro?

Nothing this weekend, but next week I'm going to try and go to a goth/edm nightclub. Gotta try and put myself out there more, though it'll probably not work well.

me on the left

traps on the right

god in the middle

Attached: 1542314166723.png (819x827, 302K)