Here's your semi-regular reminder that this woman(s) exists

Here's your semi-regular reminder that this woman(s) exists.

I feel fascination at their existence, admiration at their strength. And a deep, sorrowful pity for the unique hell that must have been their formative years.

Attached: abby-and-brittany-hensel.jpg (590x295, 38K)

i had to shit to do but now i'm gonna go watch some new videos about them, thx OP.

i think it's cool as fuck

Would be bether if they had 4 tits and 1 head

So they have one vagina and share the feeling?

I would fuck the shit out of their vagina

I'd wife but what if one head wants a different guy? Must be a special kind of cuck to have a man fuck the pussy your girlfriend and her conjoined twin share.

Just another easy mode whore, they have two boyfriends

too bad I don't have two dicks

>Just another easy mode whore, they have two boyfriends
I don't think they have any

Also they are really low IQ

Don't worry about it they share a vagina and so do their boyfriends

You're fuckin' weird m8

They still live on easy mode. Pretty sure they have boyfriends, or share a bf.
Women cannot be robots.

They've admitted they have sex with the same hole

They probably fight over their shared vagina when masturbating, making it even hotter.

>literally has two heads
>calling it "easy mode"

>They've admitted they have sex with the same hole
Post proof

not if their boyfriend(s) are of the same configuration.

>two headed boyfriend making out with a two headed girlfriend at the same time while boinking the same hole with the same dong
thats extremely romantic, somehow

all of "their" body parts are listed on Wikipedia dude

that's a long way from the same thing as saying it's confirmed they've fucked
probably permavirgins lad

it would probably be really easy to rape them

I feel the warm, feathery feeling in my loins. Now, they could flip over and make out with the opposite side upside down, but that leaves room for argument with the 69 to genitalia situation.

they are disturbing to look at.

you probably are too

Isn't there a pic of them sucking cock?

be hard to hold down the hands and cover two mouths at the same time

>probably permavirgins
if not for the guys in this thread who said they would fuck her

They had boyfriends, I remember seeing them on a documentary a while ago.

I've heard plenty about it but I've never actually seen it
Supposedly taken at a frat party

im 98% sure that is fake

It's a 'shop, one nearly as old as time.

it's fake
known fake for years
have it saved on my laptop though
I would imagine they would be too uncomfortable to fuck someone. they probably don't even masturbate. would you jerk off with your brother watching?

They only need one boyfriend

Attached: 1532780324208.jpg (492x492, 94K)

Identical twins often explore their bodies together
Nevermind having to share one
I'm sure they have a healthy sexual life

>phallic dual wielding
a god among men

One for the pink
One for the stink

Gonna hafta fuck perpendicular for that

conjoined twins tend to be mentally synchronized on a level we can't imagine as lesser singlets, i would think the discomfort mostly comes from their partner having to overcome their own cognitive biases about sex and relationships

Which one controls the body? Do they each get random limbs, do they both have complete control, do they trip over themselves because of this?

afaik they both control each side and they're very coordinated

they're drift-compatible

Attached: jaegr.jpg (300x168, 13K)

This must be awkward as hell

Attached: double head.jpg (475x571, 51K)

I'm an identical twin, can confirm this was not true in my case
if the synchronization extends to sexuality I guess, I feel like sexuality is so varied from person to person. interesting if true though, be hot to fuck two girls in the same pussy
fake

fake
n

gay
bloxxxxxbloxx

Is he the cuck in this situation?

I always find it so stupid that people decided to treat her like two people.
Such an unnecessary complication: it's a woman with two heads, damn it.

Attached: npc ney.png (900x605, 946K)

They have distinct brains and personalities, just like any other siamese twin.
Imagine if you were attached at the hip to your asshole brother and people referred to you both as a single person

Imagine their teenage years. Trying desperately to define yourself and understand the world, all the while your sister is talking directly into your ear and her very presence pigeonholes you into being a freak.
Their shouting matches must have been something special.

>"hey asshole!"
>both heads turn

They talk each others sentences like some hivemind, it's ridiculous.
If I grew up with another head, it would just be another part of me.

I want tweedle dee and tweedle dum sisters to tell me about the walrus and the carpenter

Advanced cuckology is needed to answer this question. Let us consult the ancient tomes.

i have returned from the library of alexandria, the very same where the Laws of Cuck were codified on papyrus and kept deep beneath the earth, and from what i understood of their ancient ways the man who gave up his cattle without equal exchange was often secretly referred to as a "foolish cuckold". the more shrewd egyptians passed this knowledge between themselves and would often barter with the foolish cuckold knowing they would be able to lowball him and take much more than he was willing to give, for his knowledge of business was small and his sense of propriety even smaller.

the more you know, i guess.

Attached: cuck barter.jpg (800x491, 672K)

My friend you are wise, but I believe you are confusing "cuckoldry" with the ancient dark art of "Jewery". Are you sure you have interpreted the old sigils correctly?

If one of the wants to masturbate but the other doesn't, it it rape?

I hate this thing and wish it wouldn't take photos

hmm, you may be right. i will have to revisit the texts. however from my studies of the abrahamic tribes, i know that robbing a man of his wife and robbing a man of his possessions are taken to be one and the same. it is also possible that the sephardic jews incorporated some practices of the ancient sumerians into their own culture.

I wonder what happens if one if the heads dies, like if I just shot the head that doesnt control all the vital organs what would happen?