Why havent you gotten a cute jewess gf yet?

Why havent you gotten a cute jewess gf yet?

Attached: 3C15F5B7-DEF9-4843-968A-1FD631663CCE.jpg (750x498, 293K)

Good to know Natalies still disgusting as ever.

she gets uglier and trashier every time I see her posted here

But user trashy girls are the best

this would imply im not jaded enough to stop trying to form relationships all together

Do Jew girls like Afro-latino guys? Would her parents accept me? I've considered it before.

Why would i want to corrupt my bloodline

Attached: 292e9d046496a6ce5752af1662cda6ef.jpg (540x807, 86K)

noble user is wise and noble

Attached: AHH THATS THE STUFF.png (250x234, 89K)

Is that really a fucking Jew?

For fuck sake, shapeshifting cunts.

Nobody likes your kind nigger

I wish. If could get one I'd be with one.

Natalie is getting too fat. If she doesn't stop gaining she might realize it's not just dysmorphia and she's actually fat now. Lol

>Nobody likes your kind nigger
If you need to tell yourself that to sleep at night, user.

corrupting your blood is better than letting it die

does it count if she converted to judaism?

Attached: 123512616123.png (498x465, 443K)

Because im an antisemite, they are riddled with diseases and most are ugly

because im a muslim

so very orinignally an abrahamic born kike killer

So jews make up 1.4% of the American population. I don't particularly have a thing for or against jewish girls. I dont fetishise them and im not some anti-semite fuckwit. So I'd have to date 67 girls on average to date end up with a cute jewish girl. I've been with some 10 or so girls in the four years since I turned 18 and came out of my shell a bit. That's 2.5 a year. So if I keep that up, odds are that'd I'd end up dating a jewish girl by the time I'm 53. Though I cant assume I'd keep that rate up, considering by that point I'd likely have long since been in some long term relationship, or stopped slutting around for other reasons, or im dead or something.

Long story short, eh, they're a small minority. I'm not dating a jewish girl because it hasnt really come up.

I know that wasnt really the point of the question, but I had fun thinking about it.

In general most people dont much care about race. Date the cute/nice people man. gl!

Fuck off kike. Go get blown up by a flag pole.

I'll gladly convert to Judaism for some Khazar milkers

Because I am a nigger and have already divorced my jewish (ex)wife

Because she doesn't like me back/I can't trust myself being in a relationship with anyone