If you could level up 20 IQ points or 2 points on the 1-10 scale, which would you choose and why?

If you could level up 20 IQ points or 2 points on the 1-10 scale, which would you choose and why?

Attached: 1335749600198.jpg (480x600, 69K)

20 iq points makes me average intelligence.

2 points makes me a 7/10

Wtf you think nigga

Looks no question. The local Chad that pumps gas lives a 100x happier and more fulfilling life than some 5'9'' rat faced STEM incel.

2 points on 1-10,. Already decently smart but I'm ugly, even 2 points would do a lot. Plus people value looks way more than intelligence.

I WANT NEITHER
JUST REMOVE MY MENTAL ILLNESS AND I'M FUCKING SET
115 IQ 7/10 WITH 0% CHANCE OF GIRLS CAUSE THEY RUN AWAY AT MY NEUROTIC AUTISM AAAAAAAAAa

If I can use the 20IQ points to do well at math yes, I'd take that since i'd give up my left leg to be good at math. If it's only going to useless shit like pattern recognition then i'd take the 2 points for a career backup as a model.

>local Chad that pumps gas
lol what

it's not even a hard decision. however upping social skills would trump both of the options in the OP

Attached: IQ intelligence books wall.jpg (538x632, 173K)

I was already high IQ enough to do the STEM meme so I'd gladly take being average looking

2 looks points to move from 4-5 to 6-7.

How about 2 million in money instead?

It's a hard question because the IQ points can have negative effects. But possibly better effects than two measly points in attractiveness.

Unless your a brainlet everyone should take the increase in looks. Pic related

Attached: 1514575128419.jpg (1006x609, 212K)

20 IQ as I desperately need it.
My ADHD makes me so fucking slow...

Hit too close to home brother, god all mighty am I ugly

The "gas station chad"
Drives a shitty pickup truck, pumps gas, lives in some small town, fucks girls regularly, is happy with his life.

Attached: you-can-drive-to-your-local-gas-station-and-find-at-least-4-people-that-look-like-this-bieber-boners (640x640, 32K)

Iq since I just want to make more money. All else be damned

One of the greatest black pills is learning people treat you radically different based on your looks.
>t. lost a decent amount of weight and went from ugly to okay

Attached: 1519175287472.jpg (1156x862, 379K)

20 iq would hit the spot just right

20 IQ points would just make me a slightly smarter version of myself, it wouldn't really cause a drastic change in my life. A 2 point bump in the 1-10 scale would move me roughly from a 5/10 to a 7/10, which would actually give me a significant bump in quality of life

Looks, would become 5 or maybe even 6.

20 points on an already smart guy could take you to genius territory if you work hard

20 iq because I still wouldn't be good enough for women with 2 more points

2 on the scale easily
20iq points won't change the fact that I won't get off my ass and do anything

20 iq points would give me approximately 145 iq and i dont give a shit about being smart since my brain will be all over the walls once i get laid, but if i take the 2 points i will probably be a 6/10, unless my acne goes away then i would be an 8 or maybe even 9/10. taking the 2 points

Attached: bdubs.jpg (697x594, 169K)

But I don't want to work hard. There are dudes way smarter than me in my field who still go nowhere, I would definitely prefer to just have better sexual prospects.

20 IQ points. Higher IQ means better pattern recognition which means I can learn from my mistakes quicker. I might be an uggo, but at least I'll be an uggo who has an easier time sorting his life out.

I'd be a happy chad with those 2 points. Smart people are sad.

>all these people saying they'd be a chad with 2 points
>I'd go from a 2 subhuman to a 4 below average

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahah

You think being a 6 is better than being a 2? We're equally invisible.

neither choice will give me the motivation to improve myself so there's no point

your projection is obvious and honestly, quite sad.
You're not that ugly user, cheer up

How about 1 point (towards height) and 10 IQ points?

You've got it wrong user, being a 2 doesn't make you invisible it makes you a spectacle to be made fun of

>projection

You don't know what that word means

>>local Chad that pumps gas
>lol what

He means Chad is anally pumping ur braphog mom silly

20 iq points easily I'm tired of being brainlet
2 points won't mean anything with my looks and I'd still be too autistic

My IQ is already decent, but with 2 points of increased attraction, I'd be +9/10.

But why? It's just well-formed molecules. Why does it matter so much?

Attached: 1521853718247.jpg (470x700, 41K)

Halo effect
oreo